Califoirnia! A Great Place to be FROM!

Another Cali thread ? Jealous much ?

It’s way better than the parade of shithole red states out there .
:udaman:

Thank god that Trump got elected because there is hope for some reform out there now.

It talks a lot on california as well in the link.
Trump Smashing "Vaccine Mandates" LIKE A BOSS! - BolenReport

that NEVER would have happened if the wicked witch of the west was in office now,she would continue the elites plan to destroy that state.

Last edited:
Okay, here's the RW IQ test question of the day.

If no one wants to live in California, why are real estate prices so high?

One of the big reasons is the weather, another is the perception that all successful people live in either in NY or CA.

You can't pay a mortgage with 'perception'.

Yet you'd be surprised how many do. Keep in mind a lot of people live in houses they purchased 20-30 years ago.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

But for an ever-increasing number of people ach year - Bye-Bye,California!

Packing up, moving out: People leaving California in droves

So what's left?

Ever-increasing numbers of ex-Mexicans and low-lives from countries south of Mexico who were just passing through when they crossed the river.

What this means is chances of California seceding and becoming part of Mexico, as it deserves, are reduced because those greasers are the most intelligent of the Mexican population. They fled that shithole once; not bloody likely to want to have to do it again.

California, despite it's politics is one the most ecologically, ethnically and scenically diverse places on the planet.

That may be true, and it will become more ethnically diverse as more people with money leave and feds cut off funding.
The people with money are not leaving! The feds will go broke without our money!
i recorded quite a few changes of addresses from people with money leaving the state to retire.....

lots of californians today ask that same question.....

Real estate is a commodity that is priced by supply and demand, duh.
you do realize that many homeowners bought their houses years ago and either have no mortgage or mortgages that are pretty low.....today forget it,MANY people in the state today cant afford to buy a house,some houses built in the 50's and 60's that are not great houses in not great areas are running 3-400 thousand dollars...so stick your duh up your ass NY...

Who said that?

Heck, I'll say that. I can say that because I currently live in CA, probably couldn't afford to re-buy the house I've been living in for the last 15 years. I'm also one of those that is looking to move to a different state....and real estate is, I feel it's safe to say, more than 50% cheaper in most states....excluding states like NY and NJ.

I've been all over the country. One place I refused to bid jobs in was California. Never been there & never will. If I ever decide to learn about California culture I'll visit Mexico City
Stay the hell out. No place for racists here.

I am FROM SoCal. I wont be living there ever again. I see SoCal kinda the same way I view places like NYC. Unless you have a specific career that requires you to be there, why would you want to be there? It makes no sense to me.

I grew up in Long Beach. Didn’t always suck, especially up north.

Who said that?

Heck, I'll say that. I can say that because I currently live in CA, probably couldn't afford to re-buy the house I've been living in for the last 15 years. I'm also one of those that is looking to move to a different state....and real estate is, I feel it's safe to say, more than 50% cheaper in most states....excluding states like NY and NJ.
me and my wife bought a 4-plex in 1982 for 84,000 dollars.....when we sold it 2 years ago we got 820,000 for it....and it was built in 67 and needed some work....

Who said that?

me and my wife bought a 4-plex in 1982 for 84,000 dollars.....when we sold it 2 years ago we got 820,000 for it....and it was built in 67 and needed some work....

Yup, purchased my previous house for 82,000, stayed there for 15 years, sold it for 200,000, then the next year it was worth 500,000....kicked myself more than once over that one.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

Ever-increasing numbers of ex-Mexicans and low-lives from countries south of Mexico who were just passing through when they crossed the river.

What this means is chances of California seceding and becoming part of Mexico, as it deserves, are reduced because those greasers are the most intelligent of the Mexican population. They fled that shithole once; not bloody likely to want to have to do it again.

greasers

Always fascinating to hear from the real Trump voters.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

greasers

Always fascinating to hear from the real Trump voters.

Always dumbfounding to hear from real liberals.

lots of californians today ask that same question.....

Real estate is a commodity that is priced by supply and demand, duh.
Real estate is not a commodity.
I am FROM SoCal. I wont be living there ever again. I see SoCal kinda the same way I view places like NYC. Unless you have a specific career that requires you to be there, why would you want to be there? It makes no sense to me.

I grew up in Long Beach. Didn’t always suck, especially up north.
I grew up in SD. I have no ill will for the place. Some of my family still live there. I just left at a young age (19) and saw what the rest of the country had to offer. The more I returned to visit, the less it made sense to me. The cost of living, the congestion, the political atmosphere when figured into my personal cost/benefit analysis didn't add up. I see what my sister and her husband spent on a 20 year old 'starter' home in Spring Valley, $430K. I see the property tax...gas prices...food prices...childcare they pay. Why? I ask them. The sun? The beach? They have those things many other places. Meh..to each their own. California doesn't add up to me.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

California, despite it's politics is one the most ecologically, ethnically and scenically diverse places on the planet.

That may be true, and it will become more ethnically diverse as more people with money leave and feds cut off funding.
The people with money are not leaving! The feds will go broke without our money!

You’re so full of shit...or just blind and ignorant.
Every decent human with the cash to leave has an exit plan and is getting the fuck out of this disgusting shithole ASAP. Nobody law abiding, moral, with decency wants to live among illegal trash that can’t fucking speak or clean up after themselves.
I live in a beautiful area on the fucking sand among nothing but millionaires and billionaires...we’re all leaving, it’s just a matter of time...I promise you.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

Phukk Diversity...

You have be either ignorant or a jealous to ignore the fact that California is where business, science, innovations, jobs, ect...are.
People go where the monney/jobs/education are. That's why most shitty red states are less populated.

Forum List

Back