Calderon's reward for kissing Barak Hussein's ass

Don't worry AmwayMike....I will protect your identity

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_75T__VWLm5M/STq59KcCF0I/AAAAAAAABIg/xC3w8X1u4ro/s400/Amway+The+Shame+of+it+A][/quote]

Look, I can't blame you, you work in a sewer, obviously you are brain damaged.

I am arguing with a retarded person.[/quote]

AmwayMike

I am proud of my job of providing sanitation services to the masses.

You however, are ashamed of your door to door career

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_75T__VWLm5M/STq59KcCF0I/AAAAAAAABIg/xC3w8X1u4ro/s400/Amway+The+Shame+of+it+All.JPG

At least he isn't working on the Government DOLE as you.

Look, I can't blame you, you work in a sewer, obviously you are brain damaged.

I am arguing with a retarded person.

AmwayMike

I am proud of my job of providing sanitation services to the masses.

You however, are ashamed of your door to door career

]
Actually I am very happy with my door to door company. I have been making a lot of money.

Enjoy your sewers. I am glad you enjoy it. :clap2: You fit right in.

He chose something simple that doesn't require much thought. Much less legwork.

And he's on the public DOLE.

FOXNews.com - White House Prepares for State Dinner With Calderon, Focuses on Security

During Netanyah's visit to the White House, Obama just left the Israeli delegation and went to a private dinner.

Obama's anti-american alliance, axis of evil, is simply disgusting, repulsive, and disgusting.

WASHINGTON -- One goal of President Obama's state dinner Wednesday will be to make Mexican President Felipe Calderon feel like the man of the hour.

I don't think I can even put into words how disgusted I am that a hate-america goon like Barak Hussein is representing the US.[/QUOTE]

I join you in your reaction to this corrupt, politician, who stated many times before he was elected, he was going to fundamentally transform the United States of America. My instincts told me we were in for dangerous days.

"Intuition transcends the limitations of reason."

Last edited:
FOXNews.com - White House Prepares for State Dinner With Calderon, Focuses on Security

During Netanyah's visit to the White House, Obama just left the Israeli delegation and went to a private dinner.

Obama's anti-american alliance, axis of evil, is simply disgusting, repulsive, and disgusting.

WASHINGTON -- One goal of President Obama's state dinner Wednesday will be to make Mexican President Felipe Calderon feel like the man of the hour.

I don't think I can even put into words how disgusted I am that a hate-america goon like Barak Hussein is representing the US.[/QUOTE]

I join you in your reaction to this corrupt, politician, who stated many times before he was elected, he was going to fundentally transform the United States of America. My instincts told me we were in for dangerous days.

please reformat and rephrase and reform.

I join you in your reaction to this corrupt, politician, who stated many times before he was elected, he was going to fundentally transform the United States of America. My instincts told me we were in for dangerous days.

please reformat and rephrase and reform.

I had it corrected before I received your plea. Happy?? I am too. *Hugs*

I don't sweetheart. I had the spelling corrected before receiving his attempt at a power play..lol. Sometimes I reread my posts before and after posting them, but only catch one after it posts...

Thank you for your support. <smile>

I don't think I can even put into words how disgusted I am that a hate-america goon like Barak Hussein is representing the US.

I'm sure the President regrets losing the support of an Amway salesman such as yourself

At least he's got a job you fricken parasite.

I don't think I can even put into words how disgusted I am that a hate-america goon like Barak Hussein is representing the US.

I'm sure the President regrets losing the support of an Amway salesman such as yourself

At least he's got a job you fricken parasite.

Exactly...and NOT on the Government DOLE as the Sewer Explorer.

Forum List

Back