Calderon's reward for kissing Barak Hussein's ass

Look, I can't blame you, you work in a sewer, obviously you are brain damaged.

I am arguing with a retarded person.

AmwayMike

I am proud of my job of providing sanitation services to the masses.

You however, are ashamed of your door to door career

]
Actually I am very happy with my door to door company. I have been making a lot of money.

Enjoy your sewers. I am glad you enjoy it. :clap2: You fit right in.

Yes, I have always felt fulfilled in providing a vital service to the public.

You, however are obviously ashamed of your career leeching off of friends and family to make a buck

AmwayMike

]
Actually I am very happy with my door to door company. I have been making a lot of money.

You, however are obviously ashamed of your career leeching off of friends and family to make a buck

How is selling Amway "leeching". Truth to tell, they make great products, and they are "green". I wish we had such a salesman around here, I need some more LOC.

AmwayMike

]

Well, you certainly are at home in the sewer, that is where you belong.

I stated this before. About two years ago, my wife and I were struggeling financially. I took a job doing door to door sales for commission only. I mainly focused on commercial.

I left on Monday and returned home on Saturday hitting businesses.

I then started my own company, and hired salespeople.

Since 2007 my income grew about 12 times, and my taxes for 2009 were double my entire income for 2007. I am now in the top 3% of income for the US.

I don't take anything for granted, and I am very grateful for it.

Why I am not telling you exactly what I sell?

1) None of your fucking business

2) I don't like to be pushed

I normally bring up my story when people claim that it's impossible for anyone to get ahead in America.

BTW I just launched in my 3rd state, and around June I will be in my 4th state. I am sure you wish me lots of luck :lol:

I employ a number of salespeople, and some of them make good money. I help create livelihoods for people. Make no mistake. That is not my motive. My motive is profit. You would call it greed.

My intention is to make the most profit possible, however, as a side benefit, I help provide incomes for those salespeople who work hard, and I provide a product for a good price to my customers.

How many livelihoods are you responsbile for?

P.S. You are a douchebag.

Forum List

Back