CAIR really cares about Islamofacism, Jihad and Sharia Law in the West

Oh YEA, dude.. because the OT is a proverbial bastion of gender equality!

After all.. if a man FINDS A VIRGIN, unbetrothed, What ELSE is he to do besides fuck her?

That's actually pretty ironic how all those posts fit together so well.

uh, as opposed to...

Leviticus 20:13
13(A) If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 20:27 (English Standard Version)
27(A) "A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be(B) stoned with stones;(C) their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:9 (English Standard Version)

9For(A) anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother;(B) his blood is upon him.

Leviticus 20:10 (English Standard Version)

Punishments for Sexual Immorality
10"If a(A) man commits adultery with the wife of[a] his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 21:9 (English Standard Version)

9And the daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by whoring, profanes her father;(A) she shall be burned with fire.

Exodus 22:20
20He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 (King James Version)

12And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;

13That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Deuteronomy 13:13-19 (King James Version)

13Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

14Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

15Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21 (King James Version)

20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.
Shogan....i believe that all these punishments you put forth are what "GOD" says HE will carry out on those doing them,at the so-called judgement day....many people,now and then, interpret these, as what THEY, the followers of "Christianity", or whatever you wanna call them, are supposed to do to those who engage in these acts.....when in actuality, it is their god, saying what he will do at the appointed time.....people should remember that god said "vengeance is MINE,not YOURS".....many of these "LAWS"were no doubt added by the religious rulers of the day,who also of course misinterpreted what they were interpreting.....the bible says they will get theirs too.....

It's not an "either/or" choice. I choose to keep ALL of you dogma junkie motherfuckers out from our government. HOWEVER, to sit there and demonize muslims for having more success in intertwining their religion into popular culture THAN YOUR CHRISTIAN PUNK ASS, while you people are NO LESS GUILTY OF THE SAME ATTEMPT, is rich beyond measure.

So, again, I'll go with the first fucking amendment and avoid your silly either/or strawman meant to do noting more than IRONICALLY demonize muslims.

I knew you were too dumb to answer a simple question. You equate America with Saudi Arabia as if they are the same. It's just how stupid you actually are. See, under our system, you have the right to believe as you choose and state as much nonsense as you choose. No one forces their beliefs upon you. Under Sharia Law, you do not have those rights, and they will force their beliefs upon you, whether you like it or not.

When the time comes that Sharia Law is implemented, you keep fighting them as they come to cut off your head, lmao. Of course, we all know this won't happen in our lifetime, so you aren't directly threatened. It will be generations before that threat becomes real here in the US. Of course, in Europe, that threat will be real much sooner, definitely before the end of this century.

But hey, keep pushing for a completely atheistic state. I'm sure it'll make you feel better. And keep apologizing for the actions of Muslims throughout the world. Those like you make it easier for them to attain their goals, so I'm sure they just love you. :clap2:

Again, this is not an "either / or" situation. WE AMERICANS don't have to choose EITHER your dogma junkie bullshit OR muslim dogma junkie bullshit. This is why the first amendment has been chaffing you people since day fucking one. Your opinions regarding which of us is stupid is about as convincing as your impotent rebuttals steeped in more childish tantrum than convincing facts or argument.

Indeed, under OUR system we all have to abide by the same laws that get mangled by you dogma junkie motherfuckers no less than any muslim nation. HELL, if you motherfuckers had your way you'd be JUST as saturated into our gov as they are. You know it. They know it. We all know it.

When people try to impose sharia law I'll fight them just as much as I fight your punk jesus loving asses. Again, we don't have to choose "either/or" here in the US. It's a logical fallacy to think as much. But, you are probably dumb enough to hide behind a false choice rather than facing your similarity to those you want to chastise so.. After all, THEIR "goals" truly are no different than yours. You just happen to be the western flavor of the same shit sandwich.

Europe thought the same thing; I guess they were wrong, but of course you are correct. Europe is so much different than us I suppose. In fact, they are much more secular than us, or are they? It's hard to be certain. I mean in the UK, the government funds religious schools, yet they are more secular than us. Less people in Europe go to church, as for Christians that is.

Maybe you're correct; maybe demographics will never change here in the US. Well, that's not likely either. Demographics have changed dramatically in just the last 50 years with Hispanics going from 2% of the population to over 15% and heading toward 30% very soon.

You can talk about fighing the "dogma junkies" all you want. You won't ever be forced into a real fight. None of us will. But in generations to come, that could well happen. We know it's going to happen in Europe. What is so concerning about those who are as ignorant as you is that you don't understand the difference between those who choose freedom of choice over authoritarian rule.

We may argue about government funding of certain religiously based programs, but we don't have an argument whether you should have the right to express ourself freely, worship freely or not worship at all, deny the most basic rights to women, and on and on and on. Yet you see Christians, Jews, Hindus, and anyone with a religious belief to be as dangerous to society as Muslims are.

Here's the way it is Shogun. Muslims are the only group who want to change our government to one that revolves around their religion. You say Christians would do the same, but that's a crock of shit, and you know it. You just have a bigger hatred for Christians than any other group for some illogical reason, because it certainly is not due to any kind of threat Christians pose to your way of thinking.

But keep telling us how big a threat we are to you Shogun. Maybe you can find a few more like you to warn about the great Christian conspiracy.

Shogan....i believe that all these punishments you put forth are what "GOD" says HE will carry out on those doing them,at the so-called judgement day....many people,now and then, interpret these, as what THEY, the followers of "Christianity", or whatever you wanna call them, are supposed to do to those who engage in these acts.....when in actuality, it is their god, saying what he will do at the appointed time.....people should remember that god said "vengeance is MINE,not YOURS".....many of these "LAWS"were no doubt added by the religious rulers of the day,who also of course misinterpreted what they were interpreting.....the bible says they will get theirs too.....

Of course there's no evidence of that for the person who actually believes the Bible...consider the story of God commanding the Israelites to stone the man who gathered sticks on the Sabbath, for instance.

uh, as opposed to...

13(A) If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

27(A) "A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be(B) stoned with stones;(C) their blood shall be upon them."

9For(A) anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother;(B) his blood is upon him.

10"If a(A) man commits adultery with the wife of[a] his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

9And the daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by whoring, profanes her father;(A) she shall be burned with fire.

20He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

12And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;

13That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

13Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

14Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

15Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

I'm sure Shogun will find an argument to this.

I POSTED ARTICLES of christians doing that same shit. Scroll up.
YEA! riiiiiiiight.. In other words you mean, "While I am a total hypocrite and will bend over backwards to excuses MY holy book, I will try very hard to take a single koran verse out of contect in order to facilitate my hate of muslims".

Wow.! I can practically see the spittle go fllying out of the screen. Did I hit a nerve, pinky?

As for your post, it seems that you may or may not be a DHIMMI, you are very clearly a DUMMIE.

Exactly where did you post articles which demonstrate the cutting off of heads, ears, noses, or other body parts in obedience to OT or NT?

Now try to concentrate, you can take the aspirins later. The OP refers to more head-removal by your co-religionists.

But you cannot find similar savagery by today's NT or OT conforists, not true?
How about you go back to your usual dissembling along the lines of "white collar crime is just as bad as killing!" Remember that one? That was one of your signature moments.

BTW, large mult-colored letters in your answer only confirm your frustrations, you see it's not actual shouting.

But I understand all of the pressure you are under, what with the disapproval of the "beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans," and your high-stress job at Dairy Queen.

Last edited:
Are you fucking kidding me? what christian church DOESN'T follow BOTH the OT and NT? You do realize that gideon bibles are not the sole source for christians, right?

Can you name me which ones do, or are you just speaking out of your ass? It doesn't sound as though you really know what you're talking about.

Are you fucking SERIOUS? YOU, christian, DONT OBSERVE THE OLD TESTEMENT LIKE JESUS TOLD YOU TO? YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE GREAT FLOOD, THE GARDEN OF EDEN, THE JEWISH EXODUS FROM EGYPT, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS and so forth?

:rofl:

this is RICH!

actually Jesus said the old testament is just that OLD,nice little tales for those times........from his time forward you are supposed to follow the NT,and what he and his apostles jot down.....but of course the religious leaders of the day twisted it to reflect what they want....

Of course there's no evidence of that for the person who actually believes the Bible...consider the story of God commanding the Israelites to stone the man who gathered sticks on the Sabbath, for instance.
i would think the person of our times would have enough common sense to see that MUCH of the OT is pretty damed amazing .....its like they were visited by aliens from another planet....:eusa_whistle:

i would think the person of our times would have enough common sense to see that MUCH of the OT is pretty damed amazing .....its like they were visited by aliens from another planet....:eusa_whistle:

Indeed. Which functions as a valid rebuttal for those who claim that the Bible is infallible. For those that don't, there are other issues to address.

uh, as opposed to...

yea dude.. clearly, kids making fun of balk prophets and she bears agree with you. Not to mention, all those jews who became sword fodder when they were *gasp* praying to a golded cow instead of Moses's god. Or, CANAAN, for christs sake. Shall i go on?

Indeed, your god says that he is a JEALOUS GOD.

Exodus 20:4-5 (King James Version)
4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

THIS is no misinterpretation.

I knew you were too dumb to answer a simple question. You equate America with Saudi Arabia as if they are the same. It's just how stupid you actually are. See, under our system, you have the right to believe as you choose and state as much nonsense as you choose. No one forces their beliefs upon you. Under Sharia Law, you do not have those rights, and they will force their beliefs upon you, whether you like it or not.

When the time comes that Sharia Law is implemented, you keep fighting them as they come to cut off your head, lmao. Of course, we all know this won't happen in our lifetime, so you aren't directly threatened. It will be generations before that threat becomes real here in the US. Of course, in Europe, that threat will be real much sooner, definitely before the end of this century.

But hey, keep pushing for a completely atheistic state. I'm sure it'll make you feel better. And keep apologizing for the actions of Muslims throughout the world. Those like you make it easier for them to attain their goals, so I'm sure they just love you. :clap2:

Again, this is not an "either / or" situation. WE AMERICANS don't have to choose EITHER your dogma junkie bullshit OR muslim dogma junkie bullshit. This is why the first amendment has been chaffing you people since day fucking one. Your opinions regarding which of us is stupid is about as convincing as your impotent rebuttals steeped in more childish tantrum than convincing facts or argument.

Indeed, under OUR system we all have to abide by the same laws that get mangled by you dogma junkie motherfuckers no less than any muslim nation. HELL, if you motherfuckers had your way you'd be JUST as saturated into our gov as they are. You know it. They know it. We all know it.

When people try to impose sharia law I'll fight them just as much as I fight your punk jesus loving asses. Again, we don't have to choose "either/or" here in the US. It's a logical fallacy to think as much. But, you are probably dumb enough to hide behind a false choice rather than facing your similarity to those you want to chastise so.. After all, THEIR "goals" truly are no different than yours. You just happen to be the western flavor of the same shit sandwich.

Europe thought the same thing; I guess they were wrong, but of course you are correct. Europe is so much different than us I suppose. In fact, they are much more secular than us, or are they? It's hard to be certain. I mean in the UK, the government funds religious schools, yet they are more secular than us. Less people in Europe go to church, as for Christians that is.

Maybe you're correct; maybe demographics will never change here in the US. Well, that's not likely either. Demographics have changed dramatically in just the last 50 years with Hispanics going from 2% of the population to over 15% and heading toward 30% very soon.

You can talk about fighing the "dogma junkies" all you want. You won't ever be forced into a real fight. None of us will. But in generations to come, that could well happen. We know it's going to happen in Europe. What is so concerning about those who are as ignorant as you is that you don't understand the difference between those who choose freedom of choice over authoritarian rule.

We may argue about government funding of certain religiously based programs, but we don't have an argument whether you should have the right to express ourself freely, worship freely or not worship at all, deny the most basic rights to women, and on and on and on. Yet you see Christians, Jews, Hindus, and anyone with a religious belief to be as dangerous to society as Muslims are.

Here's the way it is Shogun. Muslims are the only group who want to change our government to one that revolves around their religion. You say Christians would do the same, but that's a crock of shit, and you know it. You just have a bigger hatred for Christians than any other group for some illogical reason, because it certainly is not due to any kind of threat Christians pose to your way of thinking.

But keep telling us how big a threat we are to you Shogun. Maybe you can find a few more like you to warn about the great Christian conspiracy.

Does Europe have our same First Amendment that was written after the actual example of EUROPEAN THEOCRATIC RULERS became such a clusterfuck?

NO?

Then you've been served. Crying about muslims in Euro doesn't invalidate OUR constitution rights. Trying to threaten some apocalyptic "muslims are coming the MUSLIMS are coming!" bullshit is nothing less than hilarious.

RACE DEMOGRAPHICS DOESN'T ALWAYS CORRELATE TO RELIGIOUS DEMOGRAPHICS. For christs fucking sake..

And no, Muslims are NOT the only ones who want to change laws to fit their dogma junkie agenda. It's beyond fucking retarded to even suggest as much.. Go ask a gay couple in california all about who funded the removal of their marriage rights. It wasn't muslims.

And yes, you ARE as big of a threat to secular America as european muslims looking to impose sharia law are. We'll ALL see how true that is when Obama starts appointing Supreme Court justices..

:eusa_shhh:

uh, as opposed to...

I'm sure Shogun will find an argument to this.

Of course.. BLAMING GOD doesn't invalidate the FACT of the violent nature of your holy book while you, ironically, point fingers at the koran.

yea dude.. clearly, kids making fun of balk prophets and she bears agree with you. Not to mention, all those jews who became sword fodder when they were *gasp* praying to a golded cow instead of Moses's god. Or, CANAAN, for christs sake. Shall i go on?

Indeed, your god says that he is a JEALOUS GOD.

Exodus 20:4-5 (King James Version)
4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

THIS is no misinterpretation.

those images by the way were statues used for RELIGIOUS purposes only,something that HAS been misrepresented in some bibles.....and look at it from "gods" point of view.....if you created a living thing,and it was praying to a rock,i guess i would be a little pissed at them too......just sayin

Wow.! I can practically see the spittle go fllying out of the screen. Did I hit a nerve, pinky?

A nerve? no. But, truly, it is getting old that you offer jack shit to this conversation besides the same ole dogma junkie talking points. Again, FUNNY how im the only one to be posting evidence of any kind, eh?

As for your post, it seems that you may or may not be a DHIMMI, you are very clearly a DUMMIE.

Bitch, you can save your half assed shit talking for your broke dick james dobson types. If I really wanted your opinion i'd take my dick out of your mouth and ask you for it.

Exactly where did you post articles which demonstrate the cutting off of heads, ears, noses, or other body parts in obedience to OT or NT?

Scroll up. You think MOSES DIDNT HAVE anyone cut off fucking HEADS after finding jews worhsipping cows at the bottom of the mountain? do I need to POST THE FUCKING SCRIPTURE?

:lol:

Now try to concentrate, you can take the aspirins later. The OP refers to more head-removal by your co-religionists.

Indeed, and then goes on to demonize muslims on account of passages in their holy book. Say, you think I can't find graphic violence in the OT that MIMICS the sacking of Canaan? Tell any good "bombed arab toddler" excuses lately?

But you cannot find similar savagery by today's NT or OT conforists, not true?
How about you go back to your usual dissembling along the lines of "white collar crime is just as bad as killing!" Remember that one? That was one of your signature moments.

First off, bitch, in relation to how many lives are destroyed, Yes white collar crime is as bad as murder. Bernie Maddoff really IS being charged with fucking felonies. YOU may not think so because you have a moral imperative to suck off as many jewish dicks as you can before the rapture but...

Second, yes, we see OT-type excuses all the time to rationalize violence in Palestine. We see NT excuses used ALL THE FUCKING TIME to rationalize marriage laws. Who the fuck are YOU trying to lie to here?

BTW, large mult-colored letters in your answer only confirm your frustrations, you see it's not actual shouting.

It's not frustrating at all given which of us is actually posting more than your bullshit opinions. It's more of a "waving it your fucking face" move on my part. Hell, it's gotta suck knowing that an atheist is kicking the living shit out of you when it comes to proving a point with scripture.

But I understand all of the pressure you are under, what with the disapproval of the "beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans," and your high-stress job at Dairy Queen.

Funny you bring that up given how hilarious it was to see you totally balk at the challenge of proving that your application of such nomenclature is selective as hell. Indeed, a million jews could steal the globes cash time and again and you'd still insist that jews, wholly, are all good people while one single arab breaks the rules and all of a sudden every arab born is a terrorist. Maybe you should think for a few minutes before posting hilarious shit like this?

Can you name me which ones do, or are you just speaking out of your ass? It doesn't sound as though you really know what you're talking about.

Are you fucking SERIOUS? YOU, christian, DONT OBSERVE THE OLD TESTEMENT LIKE JESUS TOLD YOU TO? YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE GREAT FLOOD, THE GARDEN OF EDEN, THE JEWISH EXODUS FROM EGYPT, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS and so forth?

:rofl:

this is RICH!

actually Jesus said the old testament is just that OLD,nice little tales for those times........from his time forward you are supposed to follow the NT,and what he and his apostles jot down.....but of course the religious leaders of the day twisted it to reflect what they want....

Uh, do you want to provide the actual scripture to support that statement ?

Interesting analysis. A pity that he doesn't agree with you.

Matthew 5:17-18 said:
Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

My, my, the language you learned at home.

So, it seems that every time I demand that you provide current examples of Christians and Jews cutting off heads, like the " beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans," you really- are you ready for this one?- lose your head.

Just admit it. Not true of Christians, Jews, civilized humans, but only of " beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans."

I'm glad to see that you learned your lesson about using the oversized multicolored pica. I guess you really thought that came across as yelling.

I guess you also believe that your choice of language is intimidating as well. Now, how could it be from a little, impotent, merdivorous sloth in pink panties?

So, get hold of a calendar, and remember the requirement is to find similar acts of depravity by non-Muslims sometime in this decade.

Or just go back to cursing, yelling , and jumping up and down. And try not to fall off the telephone book.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back