Cain to accuse Perry campaign of feeding the harassment story to the press

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Story will break tonight at 5pm central on Special Report on Fox news. Cains campaign mgr will be on to make the charges.

Things are about to get really ugly. Cain better be right or he will make this storm 10 times worse on himself.

Show is on in 15 minutes for the time zone impaired.

I bet the guy who saw Cain treat a woman badly is right and Cain is the one lying.

Its just a guess but Cain really is the one with the most to gain

• Banned
I bet the guy who saw Cain treat a woman badly is right and Cain is the one lying.

Do you ever not just make shit up? I've heard no,zip,nodda stories about someone witnessing Cain do anything. Just stop. Facts make you look stupid.

Story will break tonight at 5pm central on Special Report on Fox news. Cains campaign mgr will be on to make the charges.

Things are about to get really ugly. Cain better be right or he will make this storm 10 times worse on himself.

Beat you to it.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...perry-behind-womanizer-smear.html#post4355173

AQUILA Cain already told Forbes.

Cain Says Perry Camp Behind Sex Harassment Leak - Forbes

• Banned

Beat you to it.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...perry-behind-womanizer-smear.html#post4355173

AQUILA Cain already told Forbes.

Cain Says Perry Camp Behind Sex Harassment Leak - Forbes

Congrats, here is your cookie good sir.

Do you ever not just make shit up? I've heard no,zip,nodda stories about someone witnessing Cain do anything. Just stop. Facts make you look stupid.
Out of touch CON$ervative know-it-alls always deny the facts

Oklahoma Consultant Claims He Witnessed Cain Harassment | KTOK-local - NEWSRADIO 1000 KTOK-AM

Its been posted and discussed in other threads.

The McCarville Report Online: Chris Wilson Says He Witnessed Sexual Harassment In Virginia Restaurant

By Jerry Bohnen/NewsRadio 1000 KTOK ~ Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson (a Republican) says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident.

Wilson and his firm are now pollsters for Rick Perry's political action committee and Wilson personally supports Perry.

"I was the pollster at the National Restaurant Association when Herman Cain was head of it and I was around a couple of times when this happened and anyone who was involved with the NRA at the time, knew that this was gonna come up."

And yet another witness for the CON$ervative know nothing. This one a CON$ervative hate radio host.

Iowa radio host accuses Herman Cain of 'inappropriate' remarks - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Go get proof of what you claim about me.

I always give links

Its been posted and discussed in other threads.

So what. It isn't the source of the story and that's what this thread is about. As usual you fail to understand the purpose of a threads topic.

You think the RWers on USMB and the blogosphere in general will apologize to the left for blaming it on them?

You think the RWers on USMB and the blogosphere in general will apologize to the left for blaming it on them?

I doubt it. But I for one didn't make that assumption. I simply blamed the left for believing and promoting it to an obsurd level. We get so many threads on a subject that to this point holds no water. Just hearsay with zero substance. It's tiresome dribble really and I wish both sides could move onto subjects that matter.

If this story is true and Perry somehow wins the nomination I will not vote in the general. If its true.

With all due respect, I disagree. We can't wait till he possibly gets the nomination.

If this is true, Perry has to be destroyed. And there are a number of ways to do that. He's got a past too. And so do others who are all in on this smear.

On the bright side Politico is reporting that "Iowa yawns at Herman Cain flap".

Iowa yawns at Herman Cain flap - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

I think the people who are reacting the wildest to the smear are liberals. And that's because the White House, Axelrod and liberals want Romney to get the nod.

If Iowa is any indication, I think the majority of conservatives will see this for what it is.
A political smear campaign about bullshit that happened 20 years ago.

Last edited:
This reeks of something someone like Perry would resort to in order to move up in the polls.

Last edited:
If this story is true and Perry somehow wins the nomination I will not vote in the general. If its true.

With all due respect, I disagree.

If this is true, Perry has to be destroyed. And there are a number of ways to do that. He's got a past too. And so do others who are all in on this smear.

On the bright side Politico is reporting that "Iowa yawns at Herman Cain flap".

Iowa yawns at Herman Cain flap - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

I think the people who are reacting the wildest to the smear are liberals. And that's because the White House, Axelrod and liberals want Romney to get the nod.

If Iowa is any indication, I think the majority of conservatives will see this for what it is.
A political smear campaign about bullshit that happened 20 years ago.

I think you misunderstood me. If Perry wins the nomination and he is responsible for this story I will not vote for him. Stooping to his level is no better than what he did if this is true. I expect adult level civility among our contenders be them left or right. This is highschool level mentality and I will not support it. And keep in mind I withdrew my support of Cain a couple weeks ago. But my decision was based on his positions and words not some ridiculous smear campaign.

Forum List

Back