Cain to accuse Perry campaign of feeding the harassment story to the press

Again, Perry didn't make Cain fumble his response or change his story several times a day.

He knew 10 days ago this was going to hit the fan. He had 10 days to get his story straight. He didn't.
Exactly! Some stories are beyond the best spin doctors, and this is obviously one of them. The only thing saving him with the gullible is the gag order on the victims.

I think it's what's screwing him.

I think the details will be less thrilling then the speculation.

Still.....Obama has quite a history of this against his opposition. Sarah Palin got the microscope up her bung-hole and so did Joe the Plumber.

I expected this.

Barack Obama : Political Career Timeline
And CON$ have quite a history of blaming their smears on the Dems.

I expected this.

Again, Perry didn't make Cain fumble his response or change his story several times a day.

He knew 10 days ago this was going to hit the fan. He had 10 days to get his story straight. He didn't.
Exactly! Some stories are beyond the best spin doctors, and this is obviously one of them. The only thing saving him with the gullible is the gag order on the victims.

I think it's what's screwing him.

I think the details will be less thrilling then the speculation.

Still.....Obama has quite a history of this against his opposition. Sarah Palin got the microscope up her bung-hole and so did Joe the Plumber.

I expected this.

Barack Obama : Political Career Timeline

Palin and Joe the Plumber............the future of the GOP. Whining their way to the top.

Plot thickens.

PICKET: Source - Rahm Emanuel involved in Cain sexual harassment accuser attacks

According to a source who is friends with the Cain campaign, not only is the Rick Perry campaign involved but also the Mayor of Chicago and former Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is likely involved with the sexual harassment accuser attacks. A friend of the Cain campaign believes a National Restaurant Association (NRA) employee out of the Chicago office leaked the story to the Perry campaign via information and influence from Mayor Rahm Emanuel's office.

ETA: whoopsies forgot to add link

PICKET: Source - Rahm Emanuel involved in Cain sexual harassment accuser attacks - Washington Times

Last edited:
I am not impressed with Herman's accusation of Perry's campaign. It could very well be true, but I think that is muddying someone which is exactly what has happened to Cain.

Someone created the swamp and Cain jumped in as well. He could have dealt with it better than this. That tells me more than the exploitation of his repuitation. He should have had proof before accusing someone, just as who every had been the target of harrassment has no credibility unless she comes forward.

Dirty politics is totally absurd, but it does reveal something about the people involved and how they handle it.

No More Mister Nice Blog

Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident....

And Chris Wilson is who exactly?

Chris Wilson (born October 24, 1968 in Lawton, Oklahoma) is a Republican American pollster and political strategist....

Wilson served as Executive Director of the Republican Party of Texas when President George W. Bush was governor, working directly for Karl Rove, and following Karen Hughes when she left the Party to join the campaign.

No More Mister Nice Blog

Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident....

Chris Wilson (born October 24, 1968 in Lawton, Oklahoma) is a Republican American pollster and political strategist....

Wilson served as Executive Director of the Republican Party of Texas when President George W. Bush was governor, working directly for Karl Rove, and following Karen Hughes when she left the Party to join the campaign.

GOP Cat fight

20111101-223540.jpg

Plot thickens.

PICKET: Source - Rahm Emanuel involved in Cain sexual harassment accuser attacks

According to a source who is friends with the Cain campaign, not only is the Rick Perry campaign involved but also the Mayor of Chicago and former Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is likely involved with the sexual harassment accuser attacks. A friend of the Cain campaign believes a National Restaurant Association (NRA) employee out of the Chicago office leaked the story to the Perry campaign via information and influence from Mayor Rahm Emanuel's office.

ETA: whoopsies forgot to add link

PICKET: Source - Rahm Emanuel involved in Cain sexual harassment accuser attacks - Washington Times
The GOP hack rag The Washington Slimes has no credibility.

But thank you for proving me right about CON$ always accusing the Dems of being responsible for the CON$ervative smears.

I would rather hear all the candidates on their views of the issues than their personal life. President Clinton still seems to be very popular and he certainly wasn't the cleanest man in politics, right?

I would rather see the Publicans go after each other until they whittle each other down to nothing.

:popcorn:

No More Mister Nice Blog

I'm picking up from more than a few sources that his company polls for Perry.

This is quite wild.

From the American Spectator

And what is Mr. Wilson doing now?

He is polling for a client named Governor Rick Perry.

Doubtless developing.

Here's the link. Wow. Just wow.

The American Spectator : The Spectacle Blog : Perry Pollster Linked to Cain Leak?

I'm sticking with No More Mr. Nice Blog. This smells like Karl Rove.

Forum List

Back