Cain making a major announcement tomorrow

I have mixed feelings about this.

On one side, I'm glad. Eliminating the weaker "Not Romneys" will get this race down to Romney and whoever the "Not Romney" is eventually going to be.

On the other side, I'm a bit saddened that Cain is essentially having to do this because the media will continue to put his family through the meat grinder if he persists. It's the kind of "politics of personal destruction" that has reduced our political class to the most sociopathic people... and it isn't good for the system.

My own thought that Cain was popular not because people liked him, but because so many of the other candidates were more of the same.

But it was obvious that being a non-politician meant he really didn't know things that politicians should know.

so I'm kind of glad he's getting out.

Who gives a shit?
He's an adultering liar - like Clinton.
He should be your hero, asswipe.

What's the matter? Adultery and lying only OK when Bill Clinton's in the Oral Orifice, asswipe?

Normally I agree with you on most things, but on this you are flat wrong, he is accused, he has not been convicted of anything yet, have you forgotten innocent until proven guilty? You just fell into the leftist trap my friend. And people like you are the reason the leftist will win in 2012. Cain has been proven guilty of nothing except leftist smear campaigns. In case you have not noticed, A leftists/communist just thanked you for your post on this. Go figure. They need people like us to think like you just thought, and you obliged them.

Last edited:
Ive yet to see evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a liar or an adulter. However, Im not at all impressed with what he has done in dealing with this scandal. I wish he would be more candid. Needless to say I can't trust him.

And I think anyone paying attention to the race would care. After all, if he leaves the race, it affects all the other candidates.

The democrats are succeeding in preventing us from picking any one candidate while they take there time in planning for 2012, this is nothing more than democrat smear tactics, it doesnt matter if any of it is true, as long as it confuses us to the last minute, and when it is all said and done, the MSM will have all of us pulling for a weak candidate again just like you guys did in 2008 with mcain. STOP FUCKING LISTENING TO THE LIES, AND VOTE WHERE YOUR HEART IS, YOU FUCKING MORONS!!! THE MSM IS MANIPULATING THE CANDIDATES. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I WOULD THINK SOME OF YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY KNOW BETTER BY NOW BUT I GUESS YOU DONT.
Cain has been accused, he is not guilty of shit, but yet you throw him under the bus already because that is what the MSM wants you to do, wake the fuck up people, there is no evidence, only accusations. Morons.

It's pretty funny how after the first harassment things came out, Cain got a huge boost in contributions.

Down the toilet.

Whats even more funny is the democrat party cannot win on there own record and have to resort to paying off dirty whores to make accusations against a black republican because he is the most feared candidate Obama would face. You fucking pussies.

It's pretty funny how after the first harassment things came out, Cain got a huge boost in contributions.

Down the toilet.

Whats even more funny is the democrat party cannot win on there own record and have to resort to paying off dirty whores to make accusations against a black republican because he is the most feared candidate Obama would face. You fucking pussies.

That about sums it up.

You have to laugh when democrats try to claim the high ground with ethics. They have zero cred.

It would have been better had he announced today that he was going to go away without making a major announcement about it.

Then the leftists would not have to worry about playing the race card in 2012? I bet it would have been nice to not have to worry about that gem. You fucking racist pig. Cain is a huge threat to the democrats in 2012, which is why the democrat smear machine revved it up 10 fold in the last 2 months, you had one off the plantation and god knows you racist fuckers cant have that going on.

If he justs makes a speech today without some solid proof, like maybe his text messages to her, so we can read what he was saying to her.
And maybe where he was, when she said things about where they were together, then he is toast.

What is sad about this, is so many have condemned him without any real proof.
We have become a nation of guilty, with just accusations. This is a she said, he said type of thing.
Instead of us being the nation of innocent until proven guilty, here are a lot of you taking her side.
All she has is her cell phone records, She said she doesn't have the text messages any more. How convenient huh? No proof from her accusations.

It would have been better had he announced today that he was going to go away without making a major announcement about it.

Then the leftists would not have to worry about playing the race card in 2012? I bet it would have been nice to not have to worry about that gem. You fucking racist pig. Cain is a huge threat to the democrats in 2012, which is why the democrat smear machine revved it up 10 fold in the last 2 months, you had one off the plantation and god knows you racist fuckers cant have that going on.

Please tell me you're joking. There is no way any rational person would believe that.

What is sad about this, is so many have condemned him without any real proof.
We have become a nation of guilty, with just accusations. This is a she said, he said type of thing.
Instead of us being the nation of innocent until proven guilty, here are a lot of you taking her side.
All she has is her cell phone records, She said she doesn't have the text messages any more. How convenient huh? No proof from her accusations.

Well, it would be a lot easier to believe Herman if he wasn't changing his story every day.

Frankly, I'm disturbed THIS is what has brought him down.

His not knowing which side we were fighting for in Libya, or that China had nukes, or that Federal Employees can't collectively bargain is a lot more disturbing to me. He should have been brought down by the fact that he isn't qualified for the job.

I respect what the man has done in business, and on a personal level I like him, but his approach to this whole process has been amatuerish, and the only reason he got this far is because the rest of the feild is so awful.

Maybe Cain makes the first announcemenet and his wife makes the second. This gives the claims validation.

Forum List

Back