Cain making a major announcement tomorrow

Ive yet to see evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a liar or an adulter. However, Im not at all impressed with what he has done in dealing with this scandal. I wish he would be more candid. Needless to say I can't trust him.

And I think anyone paying attention to the race would care. After all, if he leaves the race, it affects all the other candidates.

He hasn't hurt the Republican party. Look at what Obama did to the Democratic party. Midterms anyone? And he hardly began!

Ive yet to see evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a liar or an adulter. However, Im not at all impressed with what he has done in dealing with this scandal. I wish he would be more candid. Needless to say I can't trust him.

And I think anyone paying attention to the race would care. After all, if he leaves the race, it affects all the other candidates.
My sentiments precisely. REP ur way...

This is exactly what I was talking about in earlier thread(s). Instead of just saying it, doing it, he has to drag it out, get more publicity, tell more lies and all it does is hurt his family. He's had his publicist doing double nip-ups for weeks now.

The GObP/pubs never seem to learn. This is why $arah was such a disaster. No one bothered to look further than her face and boobs so no one knew what an idiot she is until it was too late.

Anyone who runs for prez should expect to be examined. My own opinion is that sex between consenting adults should be the business of the adults involved, including the spouse. But, whether or not you agree with the law, buying sex is illegal and he's been doing it for 13 years.

I still say the real victims here are his wife and kids. She's been with him for more than 42 years. Does anyone really believe this is the first time he's been caught with his "hand" in the wrong cookie jar?

Anyway, doesn't matter what he does because he'll end up doing bits for focks and maybe back to his radio entertainment gig. He's not fit to be leader of the free world. Hell, hes not fit to be leader of his own family.

And of course, with his ego, he just might stay in.

Cain will announce: "The Liberals have helped destroy a great and wonderful man... And so I, Herman Cain must do the Republican party a great favor and pass my torch to Newt!”

I honestly believe the Republican party is headed for another collapse… If not Newt it will prolly be Mitt and man, these two fools are the opposite of what the party needed. I’ll be honest, if it’s Newt or Mitt I am looking forward to the hilarious Republican party collapse.

The country does not need another divider as President...

Cain will announce: "The Liberals have helped destroy a great and wonderful man... And so I, Herman Cain must do the Republican party a great favor and pass my torch to Newt!”

I honestly believe the Republican party is headed for another collapse… If not Newt it will prolly be Mitt and man, these two fools are the opposite of what the party needed. I’ll be honest, if it’s Newt or Mitt I am looking forward to the hilarious Republican party collapse.

The country does not need another divider as President...

The thing is anyone that will go to war with Iran or slice ssi or welfare is going to cause a divide. How do we balance the budget and not piss off half this country? Who? Paul will do the same, Bachmann the same, ect. Obama isn't a good president, but if he gets us out of the middle east and the economy improves expect him to be reelected.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back