Cain is a piece of shit

Watch how they claim Lakhota's image isn't racist, but this one is:

turd-polishcopy.jpg
REALLY DAVEMAN AS THINGS CHANGE,YOU still stay the same,shame.tl

"Shame?" for what? Is Dave a RACIIIIIST!!!!!?
NO HE IS NOT....theliq,dave knows what I mean,SO "F" OFF

I think it's unfair to simply call Cain a "piece" of shit. He was more like the whole load.

He will be missed for touching many...

That MFer really thought he could just leave her and no one would ever find out. The couldn't possibly, after all, she wouldn't tell, COULDN'T because he's Herman Cain. What arrogance! At this point I hope his wife has the courage to leave his sorry A$$ and take him for all he's worth.

*spits*

Why should anyone believe this whore who admits she sells her body for money?

Did Ginger White just say she's a hooker? - The Washington Post

Ginger White now says Herman Cain is not the only man in her life who gave her money.

White, who has said she had a 13-year affair with Herman Cain, on Monday told the Daily Beast’s Leslie Bennetts that “Cain wasn’t the only man who helped her financially; her work history and her sex life have long been intermingled in complex and contradictory ways.’’

Maybe not that complex: “I’ve supported my kids,’’ White told Bennetts, “and I never wanted to let my kids go without. When I was having trouble making a payment on something, there was this powerful man saying, ‘I’ll help you out.’ I remember a time when I was looking for a job, and I became separated from my first husband, John, and somebody said, ‘All you have to do is get in front of the owner of this company, and he will give you a job, because you’re pretty. And he did. The owner offered me a job, and by the end of the day, he asked me out and said, ‘I can help you with some extra money.’ So that’s what happened, for probably six months or so. I wasn’t the only one he was ‘helping.’

For White, getting men to supplement her income that way “started becoming a game,” she said. “It was easy for me to get help like that. It makes you a bit cold. You have to be just as clever as they are, just as cold as they are, just as calculating as they are—and sometimes beat them at their own game.

Last edited:
I think it's unfair to simply call Cain a "piece" of shit. He was more like the whole load.

I don't think it's fair to call you a moron. That's an insult to morons.

True. These left-wing turds are such colossal hypocrites. Their vitriol over Cain shows how truly scared they were of him. All Cain's accusers have some connection with David Axelrod, the architect of dirty tricks. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Watch how they claim Lakhota's image isn't racist, but this one is:

turd-polishcopy.jpg
REALLY DAVEMAN AS THINGS CHANGE,YOU still stay the same,shame.tl
Are both images racist? Is one but not the other?

Add something to the discussion besides inanities. If you're capable.

True. These left-wing turds are such colossal hypocrites. Their vitriol over Cain shows how truly scared they were of him. All Cain's accusers have some connection with David Axelrod, the architect of dirty tricks. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
How is it racist?

turd-polishcopy.jpg

How is that racist?

You claimed it was racist and were agreed with.

How are either of those racist?

Yeah, and guess which other rabid RW politico is floating to the top of rabid RW popularity?

...The Noot.

*SMH*

Like I said a while ago.........Cain told her that he was running for president, she saw her income (and friendship) dry up, and decided to go make some money by bringing him down.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Like I said a while ago.........Cain told her that he was running for president, she saw her income (and friendship) dry up, and decided to go make some money by bringing him down.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

What really happened is that a friend of this woman went to sell the story to media and that media entity contacted her. The media never offered any $ to the friend either. She just started a new job and did not want the story to get out through a 3rd party. She called Cain and told him then. He knew weeks before the release and still botched the response. To date she has made no $$ and has been offered nothing by media as Cain is done.

No. But I see you can't answer the question.
Urban Dictionary: shit skin

Now, are you going to continue pretending you wouldn't be having a stroke if the Obama image had been posted first?
I don't think it was racist in either case.
Uh huh. :lol:
You, however, think it was racist when posted about Herman.
I think both images are racist. I was wondering how Lakhota would explain his double standard, but he's chosen to ignore it utterly.
Again, I ask you: why was it racist?
Read the link I provided.

Forum List

Back