Cain is a piece of shit

I dunno,, his wife looked very comfortable in her skin during the press conference. I still think it's just liberal fucking hatred for a black Republican.

Ah, the Race Card.

Don't you love how they bitched about liberals pulling the race card, and now they are doing it every chance they get?

I've seen it several times today alone.

Now...here's the thing.

Right wing posters have complained that Left wing posters think hatred of Obama is race based.....while we see avatars like USAR's, pics of Obama with watermelon, with a bone in his nose, talking gangsta, etc. I cannot understand why ANYONE would think there was a racist aspect.....not at all.

Now, Right wing posters....show us the comparable posts of Cain with bone in nose, watermelon, etc. Then you would have a point, wouldn't you? No, wait...you wouldn't...because we've been assured that things like "coon", "watermelon", "fried chicken", "Kenyan" and NOT racist.

When did Cain admit he had an affair and/or sexually harassed someone?

When did Manson ever admit he killed anyone?
The religous right has 11 commandments.
#11 "thou shall never admit adultery"

lol! Only a half-truth there. The "Religious Right" will likely encourage Cain to fess up and make things right with his family. That's if these accusations are true though. Honesty & forgiveness are a big part of being a Christian. It really is between him,his family,and God. But God has already forgiven him if he did do something wrong.

See........that's the problem with a lot of Christians today. They think that just because they "accept Jesus" all sins are miraculously taken away.

Unfortunately, they forget that they have to ask God for forgiveness, make ammends to those they've harmed, and then never do it again.

After doing all that? THEN you're forgiven.

Me personally? After watching Cain and his campaign, I don't believe he's got the humility required to ask for forgiveness.

lol! Only a half-truth there. The "Religious Right" will likely encourage Cain to fess up and make things right with his family. That's if these accusations are true though. Honesty & forgiveness are a big part of being a Christian. It really is between him,his family,and God. But God has already forgiven him if he did do something wrong.

See........that's the problem with a lot of Christians today. They think that just because they "accept Jesus" all sins are miraculously taken away.

Unfortunately, they forget that they have to ask God for forgiveness, make ammends to those they've harmed, and then never do it again.

Me personally? After watching Cain and his campaign, I don't believe he's got the humility required to ask for forgiveness.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is zero credible evidence he did anything wrong.

Normally, when one has committed no sin, one need not ask for the forgiveness of sin.

You like to presume guilt.

That's a defect.

Work on that.

No. No, no, no. What kind of a gift is it if you have to work your ass off to get it? You're talking about works, not grace.

All that is specified is this "That whosoever believes." That's it. Believe.

Normally, when one has committed no sin, one need not ask for the forgiveness of sin.

That's a defect.

Work on that.

2 settled lawsuits, 2 accusers, and now a woman who says she's had a 13 year affair. There are phone records, and she has also stated places where Cain took her, that could prove it via video quite easily.

However..........Cain told Hannity on his show to "not do any detective work". Why would he say that? Probably because he knows there's evidence.

But, it's not so much that he lied to his wife and sexually harrassed women, it's that the stupid idiot doesn't have a brain in his head when it comes to politics and he really doesn't make much sense.

That's a defect.

Work on that.

2 settled lawsuits, 2 accusers, and now a woman who says she's had a 13 year affair. There are phone records, and she has also stated places where Cain took her, that could prove it via video quite easily.

However..........Cain told Hannity on his show to "not do any detective work". Why would he say that? Probably because he knows there's evidence.

But, it's not so much that he lied to his wife and sexually harassed women, it's that the stupid idiot doesn't have a brain in his head when it comes to politics and he really doesn't make much sense.

They were not settled lawsuits.
They were severance pay and the allegations were found no to be true. Their jobs were terminated.
It never went to court by any of them.

Last edited:

That's a defect.

Work on that.

But, it's not so much that he lied to his wife and sexually harassed women, it's that the stupid idiot doesn't have a brain in his head when it comes to politics and he really doesn't make much sense.

They were severance pay and the allegations were found no to be true. Their jobs were terminated.

Why was it a full year's salary then? Most settlements are only 3 months.

Why was it a full year's salary then? Most settlements are only 3 months.

And why were they forbidden by law to discuss it as part of said settlement.

And ... a "settlement" by the Association to which Mr. Cain was not even a party could not rationally be imputed to Mr. Cain.

in fairness, cain was the head of the association. he'd have had to authorize the settlement.

so yes, it can be, same as a CEO approving a corpoorate settlement.

Not so.

They "settled" AFTER he had gone.
How do you discipline someone that no longer works there? :eusa_whistle:

Cain-Sewer-Rat.jpg

Forum List

Back