Cain at it again

Cains the real kook in this race. The guys nuts. Ron Paul makes sence and wants to cut government and pull our troops back home as our founders would of wanted.
So says one of many racists on these boards.

At least I'm not working to transform our first world country into Africa. Enjoy our cities becoming giant ghetto's!

The outrage from the atheists/muslim apologists is comedy gold.......

Who's outraged?

I think it's funny.

Note to SNL:

Do an update of Robert Palmer's "Simply Irresistable" with Cain as the subject as being Irresistable.
"Cain's SO fine. He's simply irresistable!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNFp7zStBvY"]Robert Palmer - "Simply Irresistible" - ORIGINAL VIDEO - stereo HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Woman claims 13-year affair with Herman Cain - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Quite the ladies man

Herman Cain revealed Monday that an Atlanta-area woman would soon come forward alleging an "extended," 13-year extramarital affair with the Republican presidential candidate, telling CNN her claims are untrue.*

Cain told Wolf Blitzer he wanted to "give you a heads up and everyone a heads up" that the woman would be coming forward.

He said he knows the woman - but that he did not have an affair with her.

According to an Atlanta affiliate of Fox News, a woman is claiming that she and Cain had a 13-year long affair.

"Here we go again," Cain said in response to the forthcoming allegations. "I didn't do anything wrong."

They are coming out of the woodwork.........of course they are all liars

Did you think Clinton's accusers were liars?

Matthew is a racist?

I know Lakhota is a JOOOOOOO hating Nazi, but that was the only one I had down as openly racist. I've never seen anything from Matthew that was racist.

Then you don't pay attention, He is a White Supremest,as is William Joyce. Couple mor racists for you, Tank and USArmyretired. Our black racists are 52nd street, Bass 2.0 and Salt Jones.

Matthew is a racist?

I know Lakhota is a JOOOOOOO hating Nazi, but that was the only one I had down as openly racist. I've never seen anything from Matthew that was racist.

I only speak the truth. I don't want the US becoming like Africa and the middle east. We have people on this board that openly support that. What future do you want?

For the record, I don't hate Jews - I just hate what the Israeli government has done to Palestinians. Many Jews feel the same way.

Then you don't pay attention, He is a White Supremest,as is William Joyce. Couple mor racists for you, Tank and USArmyretired. Our black racists are 52nd street, Bass 2.0 and Salt Jones.

Thanks.

I knew about Tank, USArmy, Bass and Salt.

Never encountered William Joyce, not sure I want to.

Joyce is their Jedi Master

I only speak the truth. I don't want the US becoming like Africa and the middle east. We have people on this board that openly support that. What future do you want?

Racism is the product of a weak mind.

Really? So you think Africa and the middle is the future you want for your children. I think someone that can't think outside of a mindset that everyone, no matter the realities, are somehow equal is a product of a weak mind. WE will all pay for it too. As our civilization is turned into a third rate crap hole.

Africa is the way it is for the reason Hati is. Detriot was also destroyed because of it...Of course keep blaming white racism for it, but sooner or later reality is going to hit you straight in the back of the head.

Fools all.

Last edited:
Herman Cain is an ugly fat white woman loving coon and he's had that sleazy Baptist preacher vibe from day one. This is fun to watch.

In its report, the television station said White had Cain's name in her cell phone contacts, and when its reporter sent a text message to the number, he called right back.

"He told us he knew 'Ginger White' but said he was trying to help her financially," the station said.

In a written statement released immediately after the story aired, Cain's campaign said detractors were trying to "derail the Cain Train with more accusations of past events that never happened."

Later, at a fundraiser in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., Cain avoided reporters' questions.

Woman alleges long affair with Cain  | ajc.com

Who does he think he is?

Bill Clinton??

John Edwards???

Appalling.

Don't you think ??

I am new to this whole politics thing. Is what you just did called a diversion from the point at hand? I heard people actually do this when someone they are supporting does something wrong.

Help me out please.

Forum List

Back