CA Ranked Worst in Country for Business Another YEAR IN A ROW!!!

too stupid!! you are comparing apples and oranges. Everyone wanted the CA climate and coastline so the rich moved there. Texas is not CA, you liberal ()&&*())*&)

Yes Texas is not CA mostly because it is republcian and therefor is poor

Dear, Texas was part of the confederacy and so was Democratic most of the time!! Now is slightly Republican and with much better economic growth than CA!

Do you really think you're smart enough to be here??

If by much better gorwth you mean less gorwth

Most of those illegals are not really spending that much money in California either, most of that money goes back home to Mexico, alot of them are not interesting in living here permanently or becoming Americans, they just want American cash to send home.

I see so according to you illegals don't eat food, live in homes, have furniture, drive to work, drink water, or use electriciy
plz say something even stupider in your response

They eat on less than a few dollars a day, they share 10 to 20 people per apartment, they all car pool, I'm sure they drink water and use electricity but it shouldn't be much of a cost.
Deporting illegal immigrants would reduce GDP by 2.6 trillion over ten years (not including the cost of deportation).
Study predicts $1.5 trillion increase in GDP if undocumented immigrants are legalized. | ThinkProgress

Fiscal Impact Statement Shows AZ Copycat Law Could Cost Kentucky $40 Million | ThinkProgress
^Kentucky’s copycat Arizona immigration law would cost the state 40-90million dollars each year in increased costs. There are only 50,000 illegal immigrants in Kentucky.
^A 2008 report shows that if Kentucky were to remove all of its illegal immigrants the economy would shrink by 1.7 billion and over 12,000 jobs would be lost.

Arizona's immigration law costs state a bundle
^4 months after the enactment of Arizona’s immigration law the states hotel industry has lost 45 million dollars.
Local economies lost around 100 million.
The legislation is likely to cost the state ---3,000 jobs and 250million in lost economic output.
SB-1070 Mass Deportation Policy Could Shrink Arizona Economy By $48.8 Billion | ThinkProgress
^The Arizona immigration bill is estimated to:
Reduce state tax revenue by 10.1%
Eliminate 581,000 jobs
Shrink the economy by 48.8 billion

I am not sure how CA makes it, honestly.

(1) 1.5 million people vacated CA since 2001!
(2) They have such a deficit it's sick and disgusting that they still spend
(3) 8 years in a row voted worst place to do business. For a long time they were consider the PLACE to do business. That is how they built up their great infrastructure. How times have changed
(4) Illegal immigration is bankrupting the schools, hospitals and welfare system.
(5) They have some HUGE teacher shortage, show of the highest student per teacher ratios and are doing horrible. The UNIONS, tenure, unfunded outragenous pensions and free healthcare are to blame. Instead of taking on the Unions and reforming pensions and the tenure system, they give more to the Unions, increase pensions and fire teachers by the hundreds!
(6) Insane business taxation and regulation are causing and exodus of businesses and NONE are starting up to take their place!
(7) Cost of living is so high, I can't see how anyone can afford to live there.

I lived in California for 3 years when I was in the Military, I don't see how regular people afford to live there, the cost of living is through the roof and there are very little jobs available and the jobs they do have don't pay much more than they would anywhere else in the country, my girlfriend is from Santa Barbara and her and her family had to move out of there when SB became a tourist destination and basically tripled the rent overnight back in the late 90's, California belongs to the rich and the illegals not normal people.

I agree I don't know how people can afford it. It's the same with downtown Chicago. Taxes through the roof, property has come down, but still very high (especially with all the vacancies), if you have children you need to put them in private school (more expensive than rent or the mortgage), gas is $4.65 TODAY (Highest next to SF and HI), but food, water, UTILITIES, garbage, Associations, Fees, PARKING are insanely high. Honestly, you need a combined income around $120K to be the middle class.

Da Goose has it right when he calls people living so close to the city suckers. You can get a much larger house, with everything costing less the further away from Chictown you go. My buddy moved out to Rockford fromt he city, best decision he could have made.

you need a combined income around $120K to be the middle class.

But then you have a problem.
The Democrats see that $120k income and they are disgusted by it.
If you make $200k watch out.
They feel that you should be punished for being productive.
They feel like you got all that money by being a bad person.
They feel that the only way they can feel better about themselves is to punish evil people
like you.
They feel you need to pay your "fair" share of taxes to be determined by people like them..

You have made yourself a target according to the Obama.
Anyone making such an extraordinary amount of money should pay much higher taxes...

Good luck to us all... :mad:

Last edited:
Prop 13 started the insane march to cut taxes in this country until we have what we have now.

A fucking republican created mess

Prop 13 started the insane march to cut taxes in this country until we have what we have now.

A fucking republican created mess

what?? if you don't cut taxes government grows and grows and becomes more and more powerful. This is why our Founders gave us freedom from big liberal government, the ultimate evil in human history.

Our founders new it in the 18th Century but you still don't know it having seen the great 20th Century liberals, Hitler Stalin and Mao.

Can you say why our liberals spied for Stalin, not Hitler?

Forum List

Back