CA Ranked Worst in Country for Business Another YEAR IN A ROW!!!

And guess what Cali will be fine without those CEOs who own that magagzine.

Fuck them.

We can build our business sector back up without them

Hey nutjob, as bad as CA is for big business it a MILLION times worse for small businesses. Large corps (mostly C-Corps) get hit with the corporate tax. Small business, S-Corps, LLC, LP, GP etc all get hit with the flow-through taxation, meaning the income tax. Then you take in the mass amount of CA business regulation. The red tape, costs and prohibitions make starting a company, big or small, in CA a near impossible feat! The small businesses are the ones fleeing in droves. It's the large corps that are actually staying.

Let me explain it to you. CA writes a large taxation law (much like IL did), the corporations head-quartered in CA, like Apple, give an ultimatum - give us a large backdoor tax break or we relocate tomorrow, report it to the press and blame it on specified politicians. The Politicians give in everytime. The small business and smaller C-Corps who don't make headlines when they leave, end up playing the increase, and the big boys who the Politicians say they are going to smack around end up playing little to no State taxes. It's fucked up.

hmmmmm then why are we still so populated?

all those customers will surely make us a much better bet than say about 49 other states

Most of those illegals are not really spending that much money in California either, most of that money goes back home to Mexico, alot of them are not interesting in living here permanently or becoming Americans, they just want American cash to send home.

Most of those illegals are not really spending that much money in California either, most of that money goes back home to Mexico, alot of them are not interesting in living here permanently or becoming Americans, they just want American cash to send home.

I see so according to you illegals don't eat food, live in homes, have furniture, drive to work, drink water, or use electriciy
plz say something even stupider in your response

I see so according to you illegals don't eat food, live in homes, have furniture, drive to work, drink water, or use electriciy

Listen here you stupid ass bitch, illegals live in squalid conditions here in the US so they can send most of their income back home to Mexico or wherever they are from, I have lived in California for 3 years so I know how they do it. If you are going to try to defend your state try another angle you dumb bastard.

Of course CA wiht a population of 35million is going to have more peope on welfare then a state with a population of 700,000.
You are a official a dumbass retard

CA. has 45% more people than Texas

but 1000% more on welfare!!!!!

CA has 1.4 million on welfare, TX 136 thousand

who is the official liberal ????????????????????????

CA is the most liberal and so the most mismanaged

Last edited:

Listen here you stupid ass bitch, illegals live in squalid conditions here in the US so they can send most of their income back home to Mexico or wherever they are from, I have lived in California for 3 years so I know how they do it. If you are going to try to defend your state try another angle you dumb bastard.

Come bakc when you can respond with something other then "I have lived in CA for 3 years therefor you are a bitch ass stupid and I know everything despite everything I say being contrary to reality"
Stop being mad its not my fault you are a drunk poor dumbass with nothing to lok forward to except another drink

Of course CA wiht a population of 35million is going to have more peope on welfare then a state with a population of 700,000.

CA's GDP per person is 15% higher then Texe's and Texas has 30% more of its people in poverty then CA.
So its odd that Republicans think being rich is mismanagement, must be because Republicans are idiots

CA's GDP per person is 15% higher then Texe's and Texas has 30% more of its people in poverty then CA.
So its odd that Republicans think being rich is mismanagement, must be because Republicans are idiots

you said he was a dumbass when it was you who didn't know CA had 10 times more on welfare than Texas. Show the character to own up, liberal!

As a liberal you will always be wrong and look stupid!!

Amazing the GOP success is 15% less GDP and 30% more poverty....

too stupid!! you are comparing apples and oranges. Everyone wanted the CA climate and coastline so the rich moved there. Texas is not CA, you liberal ()&&*())*&)

Yes Texas is not CA mostly because it is republcian and therefor is poor

Dear, Texas was part of the confederacy and so was Democratic most of the time!! Now is slightly Republican and with much better economic growth than CA!

Do you really think you're smart enough to be here??

first cali is no. 12, texas is 24.
and just to show you how little your BS means- D.C. is no.1....

They eat on less than a few dollars a day, they share 10 to 20 people per apartment, they all car pool, I'm sure they drink water and use electricity but it shouldn't be much of a cost.

Forum List

Back