CA Celebrates the Right to Suicide

Poor Jack Kevorkian, he was born too soon and died too soon to celebrate California's assisted suicide!

End of Life Option Act goes into effect in CA
California’s Physician-Assisted Suicide Law Goes Into Effect

As a Californian, I am very pleased that if I end up terminally ill, and in great pain I can die when I want to with decent drugs, rather than leaving a messy room and corpse behind from using my legally owned hand gun instead.

Poor Jack Kevorkian, he was born too soon and died too soon to celebrate California's assisted suicide!

As a Californian, I am very pleased that if I end up terminally ill, and in great pain I can die when I want to with decent drugs, rather than leaving a messy room and corpse behind from using my legally owned hand gun instead.

very considerate of you

Good. People have the right to die when they want. And in certain cases, how they want.

Your body will ooze unpleasant mess regardless of how you off yourself. Just saying.

Your body will ooze unpleasant mess regardless of how you off yourself. Just saying.

so true----death is a messy enterprise

Who in the fuck made this illegal anyways? They should be shipped to NK

This is an absolute goldmine for heirs tired of waiting for Uncle Ralph to die. Sick people won't be wasting assets on medical care any more.

Depending upon how my own personal wind down plays out? I may decide to go the way I want to go and when, especially after seeing the way the system abused my parents and what little they had left to be extracted. And as far as I'm concerned, the law can kiss my mufuggin' ass, nona their damn business. It's a personal decision.

so true----death is a messy enterprise

Actually it's very natural, but we've certainly turned it into a mess in this society. And a business opportunity of course.

This is an absolute goldmine for heirs tired of waiting for Uncle Ralph to die. Sick people won't be wasting assets on medical care any more.

It was already a gold mine, just not for the elderly/dying or their families.

Not true. If handled in a clinical manner, as assisted suicides are, there is no mess at all.

Good. People have the right to die when they want. And in certain cases, how they want.

I agree, I strongly support Euthanasia.

A person has a human right to self-determination, to make their own choices regarding their own existence. If someone's in chronic pain and they just are tormented every waking moment, and not even Morphine is relieving the pain, then they have a human right to ask a medical professional to help them end their suffering and that medical professional is providing them with mercy and compassion.

I agree, I strongly support Euthanasia.

A person has a human right to self-determination, to make their own choices regarding their own existence. If someone's in chronic pain and they just are tormented every waking moment, and not even Morphine is relieving the pain, then they have a human right to ask a medical professional to help them end their suffering and that medical professional is providing them with mercy and compassion.
Much better way than blowing their brains out or jumping in front of a truck or something.

It's not the right to suicide. It's the "right" to hire a quack doctor to kill some old fart who won't die on his own.

No matter how merciful and compassionate this starts out, it will end with murdering the inconvenient.

Forum List

Back