Adult baby store draws protest

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Adult Baby Store Draws Protest In Mount Prospect

Fucking disgusting. First Miscegenation,then homosexuality,then transsexuality,now adult babies,humans that think they are animals and pedophilia.....christ almighty.I got a friend in Illinois that knows a LOT of people that would certainly protest this and draw attention to this filth. The Jew must be having a fucking field day.

Fucking disgusting. First Miscegenation,then homosexuality,then transsexuality,now adult babies,humans that think they are animals and pedophilia.....christ almighty.I got a friend in Illinois that knows a LOT of people that would certainly protest this and draw attention to this filth. The Jew must be having a fucking field day.

I'm so not reading this, I think we know what an "adult baby" is all about. WTF?! These people are mentally ill, they need to be put in secure Institutions, this did used to happen WHEN society was predominantly normal and there wasn't the degenerate and immoral Leftist Agenda.

I'm so not reading this, I think we know what an "adult baby" is all about. WTF?! These people are mentally ill, they need to be put in a secure Institution, this did used to happen WHEN society was predominantly normal and there wasn't the degenerate and immoral Leftist Agenda.
I think we need to have a special suicide squad for these mentally warped idiots, and send them into Syria to kill ISIS...or at least play decoy

o why are they any more mentally ill than foot freaks....or any other fetish

Well that they're adults but decide that they're not actually adults but are still babies, with all that babies do, if you know what I mean. This suggests psychological illness.

I wouldn't say people with a foot fetish are mentally ill.

both...both are fetishes....between consenting adults...and there are trends remember the power exchange clubs

I think many fetishes, even if a bit weird, are essentially harmless. I don't think something like an adult literally thinking that they're a baby is either healthy nor harmless.

Hey' there's still time for Comrade Obama to issue an EO mandating you stuff from the adult baby store. He didn't for insurance companies so there's no question He can do it if He wants!

Has Senator Vitter (R) shown up there yet?

Most of the "adult babies" are conservative men. Not surprising, when you think about it, given how most of them have the personalities of big babies.

So what? Its odd, but it isn't illegal. Who cares if they piss away their own money in their diapers? :lol:

Forum List

Back