C Ya Piers

I bet you liberals will start blaming "conservative xenophobia" for his low ratings.

I'm gonna blame trannies, "fags", "negresses", "blasphemers" and "poo pushers" for 200, Alex. Oh and libtards. Side of libtards, hold the horseradish.

Why the fuck do you care what his ratings are? Do you sell advertising on the channel?

What if he got a tranny operation on live TV? You'd like his ratings then huh?

Maybe he can find a spot over at the cable TV powerhouse MSNBC
Or Al Jezeera. :lol:
DINGDINGDINGDING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got it in one!
That is precisely where the **** is going.
He's taking 'Metro' Chrissy Hayes with him.
Hayes's contract came up for renewal and the brass at MSNBC told him they'd have to 'think about it" for six months AKA if your fucking nightly viewers don't exceed four hundred minimum look for another company to work for.

To be fair, a lisp, metro one-style-fits-all eyeglasses and pastels are required attire for employment as a man at MSNBC. I get the feeling like Chris Hayes is trying to be a good objective journalist. He's trying at least. Which at MSNBC is like walking up to "the boss" [and we all know who she is] spitting in her face and defecating on her shoes just for good measure.

At MSNBC, as an anchor, you WILL be called upon to suspend reality and promote blindly all the teachings of the church of LGBT or you are so out of there..! Just ask Ed Schultz...

The biship of the Church over at CNN is of course Anderson Cooper. Probably the reason Piers got his walking papers when the Church demanded he suspend reality and pretend the transsexual man in front of him "always was a girl"...and Piers operating in reality, refused to play along with the man's grotesque and patently obvious delusions...

Last edited:
I recall him calling the Gun Owners of America executive director Larry Pratt an "incredibly stupid man" during an on-air interview. That was very unprofessional and childish of him to be engaging in name calling, especially against a respected individual such as Mr. Pratt.

Whatever happened to the petition to deport him? I recall it had over 100,000 signatures.

I remember that. "Piers Morgan must be deported" was right around the same time as "David Gregory must be arrested" and "Bob Costas must be fired". Blasphemers, all of them, for daring to speak of Almighty Gun without sufficiently deep genuflection.

We should bring the three of them together and just burn them at the stake. You know, to demonstrate our values.

Last edited:
hey Piers
don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Good Bye and Good Riddance.

Piers dared to be objective about gun violence at Sandy Hook and elsewhere. He dared to tell a tranny he was born a male...as he factually was..

And for those two crimes of objective journalism, he was made to pay! He insulted the churches of crazy on either side of the nutty political spectrum and heresy of heresies, DARED to suggest sanity or moderation in their spiraling lunacy... So they're gaslighting his career, remaking the reality, painting him out to be "a bad journalist"...

..and in the end days, nothing made sense. Up was down, black was white, raping and kiling children were defendable crimes.. The soothsayers were drummed out and the liars took their place. God was abandoned and the flesh became the new great diety. Idols were worshipped along with the self and its interests..

Last edited:
Piers dared to be objective about gun violence at Sandy Hook and elsewhere. He dared to tell a tranny he was born a male...as he factually was..

And for those two crimes of objective journalism, he was made to pay! He insulted the churches of crazy on either side of the nutty political spectrum and heresy of heresies, DARED to suggest sanity or moderation in their spiraling lunacy...

Objective on gun control??? Is there another Piers Morgan out there?

I find it odd that so many concern themselves with whether a guy is on the air or not.
What the fuck happened to "change the channel if you don't like it"? No, he's gotta be driven off the air, and then we gotta celebrate when he goes. Because we can't have other people watching what we don't like.

"It's freedom of speech.... as long as you don't say too much".

And for those two crimes of objective journalism, he was made to pay! He insulted the churches of crazy on either side of the nutty political spectrum and heresy of heresies, DARED to suggest sanity or moderation in their spiraling lunacy...

Objective on gun control??? Is there another Piers Morgan out there?

OK so he was shocked by the slaughter of children by a twisted gay 20-something who had mental issues [obviously] and who also had access to firearms owned by his mom. Do you think that should get him fired as a journalist for suggesting more control over who can get weapons?

What about his remarks about the church of LGBT's tranny priest? Should that get him fired? Because as you know that is why he was fired. That JUST happened, whereas the gun stuff on liberal CNN was ages ago.

No wonder the Hussein administration is calling for a "study" by the FCC about the news viewing habits of Americans.

There's no such thing, idiot.

Wrong. That the FCC commissioner didnt back the plan doesn't remove the fact obama tried

... Link then?

:eusa_whistle:
It's so annoying google only works one way isn't it?

FCC commissioner: Why we backed down from newsroom study | Fox News Latino Video

Read your own link -- Newsroom study. Not "Americans' viewing habits" study. It has to do with how news is gathered -- not who's watching what.

It's so annoying that words mean what they mean, isn't it?

We picked this all apart back here already anyway.

And no, the FCC is part of this or any other administration. And no, he's not "the FCC Commissioner", he's one of five. A Republican, and appointed by O'bama. FCC does studies all the time; they're not "called for" by any administration. It's part of their function.

Anything else?

Last edited:

Read your own link -- Newsroom study. Not "Americans' viewing habits" study. It has to do with how news is gathered -- not who's watching what.

And no, the FCC is part of this or any other administration. And no, he's not "the FCC Commissioner", he's one of five. A Republican, and appointed by O'bama. FCC does studies all the time; they're not "called for" by any administration. It's part of their function.

Anything else?

Yeah, no.

Tools are boring ;)

Anything else?

Yeah, no.

Tools are boring ;)

Tools like .... reading?

You should have let the original wacko defend his post. I already know he's an idiot.

Anything else?

Yeah, no.

Tools are boring ;)

Tools like .... reading?

You should have let the original wacko defend his post. I already know he's an idiot.
Pompous blowhards are even worse than boring.

Who brought it up?

OK then.

Y'know, a study of how news is gathered could conceivably include the practice of making stuff up.

Ironic, innit?

Last edited:
Morgan:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo]Nelson - YouTube[/ame]

I recall him calling the Gun Owners of America executive director Larry Pratt an "incredibly stupid man" during an on-air interview. That was very unprofessional and childish of him to be engaging in name calling, especially against a respected individual such as Mr. Pratt.

Whatever happened to the petition to deport him? I recall it had over 100,000 signatures.

Larry Pratt isn't a stupid man.

He's just a douchebag with no conscience who doesn't care about murdered children as long as the gun industry keeps signing his paycheck.
Couldn't agree more that Larry Pratt isn't a stupid man, as I recall he was calm, kept his composure and remained very professional during that interview where Piers Morgan went into an outburst. I guess that's why Larry Pratt holds an executive director job title, and Piers Morgan doesn't.

As for murdered children, you can't really blame Mr. Pratt. Guns are a part of our society, that is the reality. Criminals will always find a way to acquire them, no matter what we do. More children lose their lives in vehicle crashes versus gun related deaths. Driving is not a right, yet we still allow pretty much anyone to acquire a driver's license.

Forum List

Back