By creating so much debt, did Republicans throw away our future?

It is amazing how many posters simply cannot respond to this thread sensibly.

Instead we see 'Oh bullshit!' but no one seems able to explained why.

So far, I have the score card at: rdean 10 others 0.

That's because you're as stupid as RDean.

I haven't even looked , but I will bet you that at no point in his what 8 years here? that anyone but another liberal has ever thanked him for a post.

You know what that tells a rational person? That he's a partisan idiot.....

Obama ran up more debt that all previous Presidents combined, more debt than anyone in all human history
Except he hasn't. When do you rightards stop lying?

Debt accumulated under Obama: 7,339,513,003,993
All other presidents combined: 10,626,877,048,913

Debt to the Penny Daily History Search Application

Oh, and those are nominal figures and include the Great Recession Bush handed Obama and include Bush's budget for the first half of FY2009..

Real figures reveal...

Debt accumulated under Obama: 6,469,890,000,000
All other presidents combined: 10,062,940,000,000

You must be so proud!!

Only the most retarded, most dishonest, most asinine person would say "hey guys he only spent 2/3 as much as all other Presidents combined, so stop lying"

I mean my God.

Watching a 60 Minutes on America's aging infrastructure and the huge cost, I wonder if Republican threw away our future.

3 trillion in debt from the ill advised Bush Tax Cuts that Obama was blackmailed into extending.

3 trillion in debt from the Iraq fiasco.

Unknown trillions into the future taking care of many tens of thousands of young Americans maimed in Iraq.

The deregulated and shattered economy that cost trillions.

The tens of thousands of factories closed costing trillions.

The millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 that were lost.

Have Republicans made sure we are destined to become a third world country? Has their damage been that broad?

If just once RDean would say "Obama has made the situation worse" rather than just blaming the GOP he wouldn't be viewed as the piece of shit that he is.

Well...maybe...or just a smaller one than he is.

Watching a 60 Minutes on America's aging infrastructure and the huge cost, I wonder if Republican threw away our future.

3 trillion in debt from the ill advised Bush Tax Cuts that Obama was blackmailed into extending.

Unknown trillions into the future taking care of many tens of thousands of young Americans maimed in Iraq.

Have Republicans made sure we are destined to become a third world country? Has their damage been that broad?

If just once RDean would say "Obama has made the situation worse" rather than just blaming the GOP he wouldn't be viewed as the piece of shit that he is.

I just am tired of the partisan stupidity, and for the record, there are quite a few on the right here who need a good slap in the chops to.

I just am tired of the partisan stupidity, and for the record, there are quite a few on the right here who need a good slap in the chops to.

Won't disagree....

However, RDoofus is like Billy0000....a total hack.

Obama ran up more debt that all previous Presidents combined, more debt than anyone in all human history

Oh, and those are nominal figures and include the Great Recession Bush handed Obama and include Bush's budget for the first half of FY2009..

Real figures reveal...

You must be so proud!!
Given Obama inherited a $1.2 trillion deficit along with the worst recession since the Great Depression and given that Republicans have controlled the House for 2/3rds of his presidency, I can say ... I'm not surprised.

Regardless, loony toons claim Obama added more debt than all presidents combined. I'm merely setting the record straight. The only president I see who really did add more debt than all presidents before him combined was Reagan.

Won't disagree....

However, RDoofus is like Billy0000....a total hack.

Absolutely, add Guno in there too.

The Three Liberal Stooges

That's because you're as stupid as RDean.

I haven't even looked , but I will bet you that at no point in his what 8 years here? that anyone but another liberal has ever thanked him for a post.

You know what that tells a rational person? That he's a partisan idiot.....

And you aren't?

You have posted how many times on this thread without ever once addressing the topic?

How smart do you think that is?

Obama's in trouble, Obama Fluffers to the Kneepads!!

Keep thinking that and you'll die stupid.

Last week, Caesars Entertainment filed bankruptcy ($1B) citing unable to recover from the 2008 economic collapse. I suppose you want to blame that on Obama too.

ALL of the bailout monies that were currently paying on were signed by Bush. I suppose you want to blame that on Obama too.

Extended unemployment costs due to corporate America not hiring because they lost their subsidies thus became large investors who are now making record profits. I suppose you want to blame that on Obama too.

You FUCKING IDIOTS that believe that Republicans, teabaggers, kochbaggers, and Libertarians are of any benefit to the middle class are senseless morons. I suppose you want to blame that on Obama too.

Real figures reveal...

So , you're going to say Obama good because he only created as much debt as 2/3 of the Presidents before him combined.

Are you sure that's where you want to go here?
Funny --- that was a complaint about Republican presidents for decades ...

Nixon/Ford: 85%
Reagan: 180%
Bush Sr.: 61% (in 4 years)
Bush Jr.: 86%

Too bad the right didn't bitch about it then. Then they wouldn't be hypocrites bitching about it now.

Why do you guys hate talking about what Republicans have done? Doesn't it bother you?

Obama's in trouble, Obama Fluffers to the Kneepads!!
You keep telling that lie, hoping someone will finally believe it.
4i6Ckte.gif

The Left and the Right are responsible for the Debt. They are forced to make deals with Corporations ever since Citizens United.

A Corporations pitches a new project to the Left, the Left buys.
A Corporation pitches a new war or project to the Right and the Right buys.
A Corporation pitches "Corporate Liberties are like people Liberties" and we have thousands of Americans fighting for Corporate Liberties missing the entire point of Liberty and history.
A Corporation pitches ........nvm...........Tea is a commodity.........you get the point.............I HOPE.

Real figures reveal...

So , you're going to say Obama good because he only created as much debt as 2/3 of the Presidents before him combined.

Are you sure that's where you want to go here?
Funny --- that was a complaint about Republican presidents for decades ...

Nixon/Ford: 85%
Reagan: 180%
Bush Sr.: 61% (in 4 years)
Bush Jr.: 86%

Too bad the right didn't bitch about it then. Then they wouldn't be hypocrites bitching about it now.

Actually there was, but your far left propaganda is well documented..

Forum List

Back