By creating so much debt, did Republicans throw away our future?

Obama ran up more debt that all previous Presidents combined, more debt than anyone in all human history
Except he hasn't. When do you rightards stop lying?

Debt accumulated under Obama: 7,339,513,003,993
All other presidents combined: 10,626,877,048,913

Debt to the Penny Daily History Search Application

Oh, and those are nominal figures and include the Great Recession Bush handed Obama and include Bush's budget for the first half of FY2009..

Real figures reveal...

Debt accumulated under Obama: 6,469,890,000,000
All other presidents combined: 10,062,940,000,000

so Obama created 75% of the all time debt in just 6 short years vs the 25% every other President before him in 200 years. Lol.

Maybe if we make it REEEEAAAALL SIMPLE for the SIMPLE MINDED PROGTARDS, they'll quit trying to push off this LIE about their messiah to people who KNOW BETTER.. but then... probably not... they'd defend him even if he shit directly into their mouth... anyway... maybe they'll understand this... a second grader could...

Obama ran up more debt that all previous Presidents combined, more debt than anyone in all human history

Oh, and those are nominal figures and include the Great Recession Bush handed Obama and include Bush's budget for the first half of FY2009..

Real figures reveal...

so Obama created 75% of the all time debt in just 6 short years vs the 25% every other President before him in 200 years. Lol.

You wish it were so.
You so dumb you think all the commitments that Bush made to bailouts and the drop in revenue from the crashing economy and the tax cuts and the cost of the war in Iraq all just magically disappeared when Obama was elected.

You really are that stupid to think that don'tcha? Obama didn't spend that money we didn't have. Bush did and Obama has to account for it. Doesn't mean he spent it. No matter what your fantasies tell you.

Watching a 60 Minutes on America's aging infrastructure and the huge cost, I wonder if Republican threw away our future.

3 trillion in debt from the ill advised Bush Tax Cuts that Obama was blackmailed into extending.

3 trillion in debt from the Iraq fiasco.

Unknown trillions into the future taking care of many tens of thousands of young Americans maimed in Iraq.

The deregulated and shattered economy that cost trillions.

The tens of thousands of factories closed costing trillions.

The millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 that were lost.

Have Republicans made sure we are destined to become a third world country? Has their damage been that broad?

Just so you know, the US declared bankruptcy in 1935 due to the progressives policies which adopted the Federal Reserve Board.

The War Party owns both political parties.

Have you been watching Obama emulating the warmongers policies?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Both parties may have thrown away our future. Over the last 60 years they have given us endless war, massive debt, bloated/intrusive government, and crony capitalism. They are the very soul avarice in my opinion.

Watching a 60 Minutes on America's aging infrastructure and the huge cost, I wonder if Republican threw away our future.

3 trillion in debt from the ill advised Bush Tax Cuts that Obama was blackmailed into extending.

Unknown trillions into the future taking care of many tens of thousands of young Americans maimed in Iraq.

Have Republicans made sure we are destined to become a third world country? Has their damage been that broad?

Wow, saving the economy is attributed to Bush, destroying the economy is attributed to Obama. Obama sure did a lot before he was even sworn in. He really must be Superman.

Just so you know, the US declared bankruptcy in 1935 due to the progressives policies which adopted the Federal Reserve Board.

The War Party owns both political parties.

Have you been watching Obama emulating the warmongers policies?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

No, I've been watching him try to get us out of Iraq.

Both parties may have thrown away our future. Over the last 60 years they have given us endless war, massive debt, bloated/intrusive government, and crony capitalism. They are the very soul avarice in my opinion.

I love it....
Democrats are never anywhere to be found when the debt goes through the roof.
They never had anything to do with that.

Approaching $18 trillion now and it's still all Bush's fault...

Here's actual

DebtReaganObama.png

Hey bad math guy, thanks for showing how the first 3 years of Obama added almost as much debt as 8 years of Bush.

You're a retard.

I saw part of the 60 minutes program about the infrastructure....
It was funny but in a weird way....

Every person interviewed was complaining about bridges and tunnels and roads
that are hundreds of years old....

All the stories the same.
Built over 150 years ago and it was made to last only 50 years....

Former Gov.Ed Rendell was one of them...
Going on and on about how important and vital these roads and bridges are....
But when he was Governor did he do anything about it ?....

Politicians love to talk shit about how if elected they will fix our crumbling infrastructure...
But in the end it's the same...blame the other party then kick the can down the road...

How about we start holding back some foreign aid to countries that really don't
seem to be all that friendly to us.

I love it....
Democrats are never anywhere to be found when the debt goes through the roof.
They never had anything to do with that.

Approaching $18 trillion now and it's still all Bush's fault...

Of course not. The debt seems to matter very little when either party is in the majority. They when their in the minority it's a whole different fox hunt. Our debt has been rising steadily regardless of which party controls Congress or The White House.

Real figures reveal...

That's some pretty fuzzy math ya got there. Not sure where you come up with 25% of the debt coming from every president before him. Also not sure where you come up with Obama creating 75% of all the debt?? You must be a Conservative. That would certainly explain why even simple math like this is a struggle for ya.

Here, let me help you ... Using nominal figures, Obama adding $7.3 trillion represents 41% of the total "all time debt in just 6 short years." Who knows how you came up with 75%?? That means all other presidents before him added 59%. As a percentage of debt increased under Obama, the debt increased 69% in 6 years. Compared to Republicans ...

Nixon/Ford: 85%
Reagan: 180%
Bush Sr.: 61% (in 4 years)
Bush Jr.: 86%

Now do you understand why you righties are hypocrites? (my guess is ... probably not)

Of course not. The debt seems to matter very little when either party is in the majority. They when their in the minority it's a whole different fox hunt. Our debt has been rising steadily regardless of which party controls Congress or The White House.

Hang on a second now! Democrats vs Republicans isn't nearly so clear-cut as Rebels vs the Empire but that's not to say there aren't measurable differences in governing styles down through the years.

Screen+shot+2011-07-29+at+6.35.45+PM.jpg

And while yes, the government under this president has accumulated a lot of debt, it's notable that the record-high deficit he inherited (and slightly increased) has come down around 2/3 because it is so much harder to cut spending than to increase it in government. Increasing spending wins you allies; decreasing spending embitters someone toward you.

It is amazing how many posters simply cannot respond to this thread sensibly.

Instead we see 'Oh bullshit!' but no one seems able to explained why.

So far, I have the score card at: rdean 10 others 0.
take your lips off Deans ass and you might see why he gets the respect he gets....you have been here long enough were you should not be so shocked....

If just once RDean would say "Obama has made the situation worse" rather than just blaming the GOP he wouldn't be viewed as the piece of shit that he is.
Dean is way to dishonest to admit anything that might be considered a complaint against his good buddies....but he will do his best to put a nice spin on things....

If just once RDean would say "Obama has made the situation worse" rather than just blaming the GOP he wouldn't be viewed as the piece of shit that he is.

Well...maybe...or just a smaller one than he is.

I just am tired of the partisan stupidity, and for the record, there are quite a few on the right here who need a good slap in the chops to.

Won't disagree....

However, RDoofus is like Billy0000....a total hack.
Billy is a piece of work.....i wonder if he has to have help to throw a sandwich together?....Dean aint as stupid as Billy is.....but he is a fellow hack.....thats for sure.....

From 1932 to 1984 the Congress was controlled almost exclusively by Democratic Party. Explain again how GOP threw away the future?

That's because you're as stupid as RDean.

I haven't even looked , but I will bet you that at no point in his what 8 years here? that anyone but another liberal has ever thanked him for a post.

You know what that tells a rational person? That he's a partisan idiot.....

And you aren't?

You have posted how many times on this thread without ever once addressing the topic?

How smart do you think that is?
here we have someone who has been here 2 years and does not know why Deans threads are not taken seriously.......Geezus.....

Forum List

Back