Buyer's Remorse: Trump approval ratings at 32%

My god, I thought it would take at least six months before he started to crumble. He's in the shitter deeper than any P-E in decades.

More Americans disapprove than approve Trump's handling of transition

Yeah---no surprise. The damage to the Republican party is going to be devastating for decades to come. They couldn't have given the DNC a better gift, than to nominate a loud mouthed bigot. A vulgar misogynist chimpanzee is now the poster boy of the Republican party. One that needed help from Putin to win an election.

I can hear the DNC campaign theme for the 2018 midterm election cycle already.

20160119_120304_trumptoon06.jpg

His approval rating at this point is pretty much irrelevant. He is going to be the president as of Friday. Whether or not his rating stays stagnant or increases will depend on whether or not he is able to deliver the things he promises.

I agree.

There sure are some tree stump dumb lefty lemmings on this board. LOL

In the era of "fake news" who but the dullest of dull believes a media poll?

Seriously, how fucking stupid are you people?

Stupid+People.jpg

you keep getting exceedingly more ignorant. you should probably start by reading real sources.

and don't use George Carlin, if he were still alive, he'd be laughing at you.

We agree again. I am certain Iran, China, Mexico are not liking us right now. So?

And Australia, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Canada, NZ, Norway, Sweden....yadda, yadda, yadda..
So, Obama did a lousy job in foreign policy! We knew that!

you know nothing. it wouldn't matter if his foreign policy were brilliant, your bigoted ignorant self would have still hated him.

want to talk disasterous foreign policy? you should probably go back about a dozen years.

twit

Oh look, it's more liberal projection.

Oh, look its someone who thinks liberals make up polls...
Oh no! We believed when they all projected Hillary winning by a landslide! Yes we did.

no poll ever suggested Hillary would win by a landslide. And in the key states, Trump won WITHIN the margin of error predicted by the polls. So no. More fake news from the right "Polls lie" blah, blah, blah...

Oh yeah

That is not a landslide. Raygun vs Mondale, who only won one state. That is a landslide. 0,5-1 % either way and four of those states could have been HIllary's.

Add in the over 1000 seats dems have lost all over the country..........Landslide.

Oh, look its someone who thinks liberals make up polls...
Oh no! We believed when they all projected Hillary winning by a landslide! Yes we did.

no poll ever suggested Hillary would win by a landslide. And in the key states, Trump won WITHIN the margin of error predicted by the polls. So no. More fake news from the right "Polls lie" blah, blah, blah...

Oh yeah

That is not a landslide. Raygun vs Mondale, who only won one state. That is a landslide. 0,5-1 % either way and four of those states could have been HIllary's.

Add in the over 1000 seats dems have lost all over the country..........Landslide.

The Republicans gained 43 state legislature seats in 2016, not a thousand.

So, if I believe your version and you might be right, that makes the liberal media liars!

Who's talking about liberal media pundits? I'm talking polls. No poll said she was gonna win in a landslide. Not one.
Yes, so the liberal media are liars! We agree!
This is how they are going to be for the next four years. He has determined what constitutes a landslide in his mind and then compares his definition to reality and says, "Nope, no landslide". However, every media outlet was promoting and stating the Clinton would win by large margins, and many of them were already celebrating a Clinton victory on election day.

Be that as it may, any poll showing Trump's popularity is chimera anyway. They will skew the results by asking specific people very pointed questions in order to get the results they wish.

The purpose of a poll showing Trump's low popularity is to affect the attitudes and beliefs of the citizenry. This is the opening gambit for regaining seats in congress and the white house in 2020.

Ignore it. I know I will and I don't even like Trump. lol

Oh yeah

You know exactly what i'm referring to.
While playing stupid looks good on you,it wont work.

I doubt the Dems have 1000 state legislative seats left. They have been reduced to big city mayors and a handful of coastal states. The loss of the Rust Best really has to hurt, eh?

More 'All-In' 'Fake News' Manipulated Poll Numbers....like those 'Hillary Landslide' Numbers. :p

Forum List

Back