Fiat Chrysler CEO Won't Give Trump Credit For New Jobs and Investments

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
FINALLY someone has said exactly what I had said long ago on this forum when referring to some of the new jobs and investment decisions being made by CEO's.

"For starters, however, it defies belief that big companies could make billion-dollar investment decisions that need sign-offs from boards of directors in the hasty Twitter time frame Trump tends to demand."

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ceos-actually-are-dissing-trumps-claims-on-jobs-193331989.html

Yes! Only an idiot would think that CEO's and board members would make BILLION dollar decisions in just a month or so because Trump asked them to. Now the CEO for Fiat Chrysler is saying what I have... and he won't bow down and give Trump credit for his company's decision.

does it matter , Trump takes credit and 'fiat - chry' says that they will do as Trump Commands but they won't be pushed around by big bully Trump . Looks like the Trump got his way with that eyetalian company named 'fiat' Lew . ----------------- I didn't look at the link LEW .

does it matter , Trump takes credit and 'fiat - chry' says that they will do as Trump Commands but they won't be pushed around by big bully Trump . Looks like the Trump got his way with that eyetalian company named 'fiat' Lew . ----------------- I didn't look at the link LEW .

Then why did you comment? How can you make an intelligent comment about an article if you don't read the article?

The CEO said exactly what I said, and which is obvious, Trump can take all the credit in the world, but the decisions being publicized now are all decisions that were already in the works before Trump won the Presidency... a CEO and Board of directors of a company do not make Billion dollar decisions in just a month or two.

no matter what the TRUMP got his way Lew !!

Trump didn't get his way... the plans were already in the works and Trump just took credit for it.
We already took credit....next?

I can take credit for NASA reaching the moon... that doesn't mean I deserve it nor did anything to make it happen.
Good for you....

Yeah... that's about as good as a response you can come up with.

Trump didn't get his way... the plans were already in the works and Trump just took credit for it.

I can take credit for NASA reaching the moon... that doesn't mean I deserve it nor did anything to make it happen.
------------------------------------------------------------------ Trump got his way , 'fiat' is now kissing Trump azz and likes it but won't admit to it in public Lew !!

Good for you....

Yeah... that's about as good as a response you can come up with.
image.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------ Trump got his way , 'fiat' is now kissing Trump azz and likes it but won't admit to it in public Lew !!

You admitted you didn't read the article... you don't have room to say shit in this thread.

FINALLY someone has said exactly what I had said long ago on this forum when referring to some of the new jobs and investment decisions being made by CEO's.

"For starters, however, it defies belief that big companies could make billion-dollar investment decisions that need sign-offs from boards of directors in the hasty Twitter time frame Trump tends to demand."

CEOs actually ARE dissing Trump's claims on jobs

Yes! Only an idiot would think that CEO's and board members would make BILLION dollar decisions in just a month or so because Trump asked them to. Now the CEO for Fiat Chrysler is saying what I have... and he won't bow down and give Trump credit for his company's decision.

Who cares what the Italian run company thinks..

Except that this has been coming at them for quite some time. They MUST have been paying attention and considering the possible downside of moving to outsource AND THEN being caught by changes in policy after investing billions overseas.

It would be insanely reckless of any CEO, at this point in time, to move forward with outsourcing plans with an incoming Trump presidency.

Your trust in the words of CEOs, is noted.

Except that this has been coming at them for quite some time. They MUST have been paying attention and considering the possible downside of moving to outsource AND THEN being caught by changes in policy after investing billions overseas.

It would be insanely reckless of any CEO, at this point in time, to move forward with outsourcing plans with an incoming Trump presidency.

No, and I will take the word of a CEO that knows what he is talking about and who points out common sense over you, and trump who act like Billion dollar decisions are made after meetings in December... and released to the media a month later.

It's

psy·chol·o·gy
sīˈkäləjē/
noun
  1. the scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context.
    synonyms: study of the mind, science of the mind
    "a degree in psychology"
    • the mental characteristics or attitude of a person or group.
      plural noun: psychologies
      "the psychology of Americans in the 1920s"
      synonyms: mindset, mind, mental processes, thought processes,way of thinking, cast of mind,mentality, persona, psyche,(mental) attitude(s), makeup,character;
      informalwhat makes someone tick
      "the psychology of the motorist"
    • the mental and emotional factors governing a situation or activity.
      "the psychology of interpersonal relationships"

Feedback

And trump is really good at it

No, and I will take the word of a CEO that knows what he is talking about and who points out common sense over you, and trump who act like Billion dollar decisions are made after meetings in December... and released to the media a month later.

It is not common sense to think that a potential change in government policy does not effect decisions like these.

Those CEOs, were mostly in the tank for HIllary, and have no reason to give aid to Trump, even while they adjust their plans to deal with TRump in ways that will greatly benefit American workers.

Just as Trump's policies intended to happen.

It is not common sense to think that a potential change in government policy does not effect decisions like these.

Those CEOs, were mostly in the tank for HIllary, and have no reason to give aid to Trump, even while they adjust their plans to deal with TRump in ways that will greatly benefit American workers.

Just as Trump's policies intended to happen.

Real world companies do not make Billion dollar decisions in a month or two. What is so hard about that for you to understand?

Obama claimed credit for everything under the sun including jobs created AND jobs saved. Lets see three paragraphs from you on that first then we can discuss Trump.

Obama claimed credit for everything under the sun including jobs created AND jobs saved. Lets see three paragraphs from you on that first then we can discuss Trump.

Please show me one Tweet... and how many press conferences Obama had to take credit for every 1,000 jobs he "saved."

Forum List

Back