Today's liberal and specifically the Democrat party practice strength through weakness

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Too many examples to list, but here are a "few":

1. If you're too lazy to work and buy health insurance then you can skate on someone else's dime.

2. Incite racism and then blame the other guy. Substitute black lives must get their act together for black lives matter and cops are evil-doers. On a side note, has anyone observed how libs. treat black strangers in areas where there are few blacks? It's embarrassing, because they don't know how to act. Yet it's their opponents who aren't colored blind. Figure that one out.

3. The loser won the election. This is what happens when you reward people with trophies for losing.

4. Study the words of everyone to determine if they're perfectly consistent with liberal narrative. If unsatisfied with the results then simply put words into their mouths, and explain what they're really thinking.

5. Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom. In other terms, decimate individual confusion to the public.

6. Open the gates to immigration. Declare those who don't agree "racist".

7. Reject Christianity, because somehow Christianity is the "white man's religion". We'll ignore it's the same for blacks and South Americans, and we'll ignore its influence on the foundation of this country. Meanwhile embrace Muslims. While the majority of Muslims are good people, approx. 25% believe you and your children should mother-fucking die.

8. Provide "equal" opportunity for women even if it means to reduce standards. The Marines is a good example. Speak of, complain your market value isn't that of men (e.g., basketball) by declaring discrimination.

9. Fail to discipline children, spoil teachers, and teach college students how to be turnips as opposed competent professionals. Entertain non-English students while reducing others to their level. Throw more money at the problem without fixing it.

10. Entertain as many languages as possible (Govt. of California entertains 16).

11. Don't offend anyone and remain dishonest. However, if they're a liberal non-compliant then use what resources are necessary to "get even".

12. It's the Russian's fault the Democrats proved incompetent, corrupt and dishonest. Otherwise it's Bush's fault.

13. Exit Iraq because it's politically correct to do so.

The cost to society in every instance is weakness, never mind confusion and chaos, but the Democrats gain power at the voting booths and somehow that's what really matters.

1. I want the most powerful military on earth
2. I want the police to arrest you if you commit a crime and shot your ass if you do something stupid.

How weak am I?

Because I support infrastructure, science, r&d and education doesn't make me weak.

1. If you're too lazy to work and buy health insurance then you can skate on someone else's dime.

2. Incite racism and then blame the other guy. Substitute black lives must get their act together for black lives matter and cops are evil-doers. On a side note, has anyone observed how libs. treat black strangers in areas where there are few blacks? It's embarrassing, because they don't know how to act. Yet it's their opponents who aren't colored blind. Figure that one out.

3. The loser won the election. This is what happens when you reward people with trophies for losing.

4. Study the words of everyone to determine if they're perfectly consistent with liberal narrative. If unsatisfied with the results then simply put words into their mouths, and explain what they're really thinking.

5. Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom. In other terms, decimate individual confusion to the public.

7. Reject Christianity, because somehow Christianity is the "white man's religion". We'll ignore it's the same for blacks and South Americans, and we'll ignore its influence on the foundation of this country. Meanwhile embrace Muslims. While the majority of Muslims are good people, approx. 25% believe you and your children should mother-fucking die.

8. Provide "equal" opportunity for women even if it means to reduce standards. The Marines is a good example. Speak of, complain your market value isn't that of men (e.g., basketball) by declaring discrimination.

9. Fail to discipline children, spoil teachers, and teach college students how to be turnips as opposed competent professionals. Entertain non-English students while reducing others to their level. Throw more money at the problem without fixing it.

10. Entertain as many languages as possible (Govt. of California entertains 16).

11. Don't offend anyone and remain dishonest. However, if they're a liberal non-compliant then use what resources are necessary to "get even".

12. It's the Russian's fault the Democrats proved incompetent, corrupt and dishonest. Otherwise it's Bush's fault.

The cost to society in every instance is weakness, never mind confusion and chaos, but the Democrats gain power at the voting booths and somehow that's what really matters.
Hilarious list. I especially like the last one:

You do know we left Iraq because that was the exit date Bush and the GOP negotiated?

2. I want the police to arrest you if you commit a crime and shot your ass if you do something stupid.

How weak am I?

Because I support infrastructure, science, r&d and education doesn't make me weak.

I see. So infrastructure, science, r&d and education belong to "liberals". How cool is that?

How weak am I?

I see. So infrastructure, science, r&d and education belong to "liberals". How cool is that?

No, it belongs to everyone...

You do know we left Iraq because that was the exit date Bush and the GOP negotiated?

Golly, no fucking kidding huh? I guess that's your way of saying Democrat leadership lacks negotiation skills. That and/or a spine.

This is what happens when you reward people with trophies for losing.

Hillary_Participation_Award.jpg

"If you're too lazy to work and buy health insurance then you can skate on someone else's dime."

I'm 62, I've never met anyone who doesn't work except for retired folk, and in my mind, that doesn't count as not working. I have met plenty of folks who work and don't have employer healthcare insurance plans. And then I've met lots and lots of folks who work and do have employer provided healthcare plans.

And I've also met some folks who work and do have employer provided healthcare plans who have convinced themselves they are superior beings because of that, and have some psychological condition that seems to manifest itself in a need to look down upon and demonize those without access to healthcare, as if they have derived no benefit and assistance from others which is the very essence of insurance; especially employer provided insurance..

Golly, no fucking kidding huh? I guess that's your way of saying Democrat leadership lacks negotiation skills. That and/or a spine.
You are so fucking ignorant and stupid about something that happened just a few years ago. OK Dunce, I'll explain it to you.

The Iraqi's made it non negotiable that American soldiers stationed in Iraq would fall under Iraqi law.

Hmmm, let's see how smart you are. Why would that be good or bad? Go ahead, make me laugh.

You are so fucking ignorant and stupid about something that happened just a few years ago. OK Dunce, I'll explain it to you.

The Iraqi's made it non negotiable that American soldiers stationed in Iraq would fall under Iraqi law.

Hmmm, let's see how smart you are. Why would that be good or bad? Go ahead, make me laugh.

I read it right the first time. You said the Democrats lack negotiation skills and/or a spine: U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement - Wikipedia

I read it right the first time. You said the Democrats lack negotiation skills and/or a spine: U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement - Wikipedia
image.jpeg

"If you're too lazy to work and buy health insurance then you can skate on someone else's dime."

I'm 62, I've never met anyone who doesn't work except for retired folk, and in my mind, that doesn't count as not working. I have met plenty of folks who work and don't have employer healthcare insurance plans. And then I've met lots and lots of folks who work and do have employer provided healthcare plans.

And I've also met some folks who work and do have employer provided healthcare plans who have convinced themselves they are superior beings because of that, and have some psychological condition that seems to manifest itself in a need to look down upon and demonize those without access to healthcare, as if they have derived no benefit and assistance from others which is the very essence of insurance; especially employer provided insurance..
There is a right winger on this board who goes on and on about how he hates lazy people and government workers. Then, one time, let it slip that the only reason he was hired was because of a government subsidy his employer got for hiring an ex-con. I kept it in my signature line for years until better stuff popped up.

2008 U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement

In 2008 the American and Iraqi governments signed the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement. It included a specific date, 30 June 2009, by which American forces should withdraw from Iraqi cities, and a complete withdrawal date from Iraqi territory by 31 December 2011. On 14 December 2008 then-President George W. Bush signed the security agreement with Iraq. In his fourth and final trip to Iraq, President Bush appeared in a televised news conference with Iraq's prime minister Nouri al-Maliki to celebrate the agreement and applauded security gains in Iraq saying that just two years ago "such an agreement seemed impossible".

Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq - Wikipedia

You would have to be really fucking stupid to want to stay there. Putting our troops between a religious sectarian war that had been going on for a thousand years.
So Bush was stupid for signing the negotiated treaty?
Both Bush and the GOP were stupid. Not even knowing the difference between Sunni and Shiite.

And, you still don't understand why Americans needed immunity.

I especially liked this part from your link:

To protest an agreement they saw as prolonging a "humiliating" occupation, tens of thousands of Iraqis burned an effigy of George W. Bush in a central Baghdad square where U.S. troops and Iraqi citizens five years previously tore down of a statue of Saddam Hussein.

Try to figure out the difference between "liberators" and "occupiers".

Forum List

Back