Buyer's Remorse: Trump approval ratings at 32%

Oh look, it's more liberal projection.

Oh, look its someone who thinks liberals make up polls...
Oh no! We believed when they all projected Hillary winning by a landslide! Yes we did.

no poll ever suggested Hillary would win by a landslide. And in the key states, Trump won WITHIN the margin of error predicted by the polls. So no. More fake news from the right "Polls lie" blah, blah, blah...

Oh yeah

That is not a landslide. Raygun vs Mondale, who only won one state. That is a landslide. 0,5-1 % either way and four of those states could have been HIllary's.

Oh look, it's more liberal projection.

Oh, look its someone who thinks liberals make up polls...
Oh no! We believed when they all projected Hillary winning by a landslide! Yes we did.

no poll ever suggested Hillary would win by a landslide. And in the key states, Trump won WITHIN the margin of error predicted by the polls. So no. More fake news from the right "Polls lie" blah, blah, blah...

Oh yeah

That is not a landslide. Raygun vs Mondale, who only won one state. That is a landslide. 0,5-1 % either way and four of those states could have been HIllary's.

The get this landslide bullshit from Trump himself, not from hard data and simple facts.

[
Denial. It's part of the process.

Keep working out the steps......next up - anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

Good luck snowflake.

Oh, I'm not in denial. He is the next president.

I am gonna get sick of telling you little petals "I told you so" over the next four years.

[

Keep working out the steps......next up - anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

Good luck snowflake.

I am gonna get sick of telling you little petals "I told you so" over the next four years.
You told us so what?

Dunno yet. The list will be long though.

Well, the first is "The US will be more disliked than it was under Bush"..That is already coming true and he hasn't even been in office yet.

[

Good luck snowflake.

Stock up on these snowflake!

CryBabyTissueBox.jpg

They sell them in bulk at Costco.

[

Good luck snowflake.

You told us so what?

Dunno yet. The list will be long though.

Well, the first is "The US will be more disliked than it was under Bush"..That is already coming true and he hasn't even been in office yet.
We agree again. I am certain Iran, China, Mexico are not liking us right now. So?

In the era of "fake news" who but the dullest of dull believes a media poll?

Seriously, how fucking stupid are you people?

Stupid+People.jpg

In the era of "fake news" who but the dullest of dull believes a media poll?

Seriously, how fucking stupid are you people?

How stupid do you have to believe it is Fake news when it isn't. Just because you right-wing neocon loons are the masters of it, doesn't mean the rest of us fall for Faux, Briebart and all the uncredible sites. That's on you morons. And Trumpie got you guys hook, line and sinker. And I think it is as funny as fuck...

His approval rating at this point is pretty much irrelevant. He is going to be the president as of Friday. Whether or not his rating stays stagnant or increases will depend on whether or not he is able to deliver the things he promises.

It is very relevant. Republicans aren't going to go down with what they see as a sinking ship and all it takes is a few of those votes to prevent just about anything significant Trump wants to do.

Forum List

Back