Buyer's Remorse: Trump approval ratings at 32%

When people have to drive down shitty roads or pay a toll on every road they drive on = that's going down.
When they have to send their child to a private school for 10k+ per year that is going down.
When our water and food makes you sicker then hell and your children start dying in front of you...Well, I am sure that will go down.
When massive virus outbreaks occur that kill half of your family I am sure that will go down.

Hating government is a bad idea

His approval rating at this point is pretty much irrelevant. He is going to be the president as of Friday. Whether or not his rating stays stagnant or increases will depend on whether or not he is able to deliver the things he promises.

its gonna be interesting and fun until the children start dying in front of our eyes :afro: , [chuckle] !!

Oh look, it's more liberal projection.

Oh, look its someone who thinks liberals make up polls...
Oh no! We believed when they all projected Hillary winning by a landslide! Yes we did.

no poll ever suggested Hillary would win by a landslide. And in the key states, Trump won WITHIN the margin of error predicted by the polls. So no. More fake news from the right "Polls lie" blah, blah, blah...

I will need to see whom he appoints for critical leadership positions before I will deem him as an establishment puppet (which the Hildebeast most certainly was just like the Barrypuppet, Barrypuppet, etc, etc) but the fact that the Deep state and the Operation Mockingbird media is going after him in such a vicious way is encouraging to me that the white hats are working with Trump to stop the globalist/communist movement and takeover. Soros spending millions upon millions of dollars to pay protesters to start mayhem is either a clever ploy to fool the masses or Trump is legit....time will tell.

What does give me the warm fuzzies is that the leftard clown posse was exposed for the corrupt, conniving communist party that I always knew it to be. FUCK these Maoist pieces of shit...they didn't get their way and these little cupcake snowflakes are soiling themselves and I take a great deal of satisfaction in that. I despise the neocons but there is a special place in hell that is reserved for the leftist commie pond scum.

Oh no! We believed when they all projected Hillary winning by a landslide! Yes we did.

no poll ever suggested Hillary would win by a landslide. And in the key states, Trump won WITHIN the margin of error predicted by the polls. So no. More fake news from the right "Polls lie" blah, blah, blah...

Oh yeah

So, if I believe your version and you might be right, that makes the liberal media liars!

The above you tube ranks second to this one!

Forum List

Back