Butts and Butts and What the Hell?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
What is about people not telling others (their friends and family) that what their wearing, doing, saying etc. is just not working for them...?

Now, I think the larger ladies can be packaged to look pretty attractive but get behind them in a grocery store with undersized stretch pants and tops and the experience dims.

A chubby guy with a furry beer belly and a tee shirt 2 sizes to small, just doesn't work.

Women with make up that makes them look like the circus just came to town.

American Idol.. Their singing just sucks.. why didn't someone tell them..Why?

:eusa_shifty:

What is about people not telling others (their friends and family) that what their wearing, doing, saying etc. is just not working for them...?

Now, I think the larger ladies can be packaged to look pretty attractive but get behind them in a grocery store with undersized stretch pants and tops and the experience dims.

A chubby guy with a furry beer belly and a tee shirt 2 sizes to small, just doesn't work.

Go ahead. Go tell any woman her butt looks big. You won't be able to walk for a fortnight!

Go ahead. Go tell any woman her butt looks big. You won't be able to walk for a fortnight!

Ya.. fear... that would work...:lol:

Lumpoy - haven't you ever heard of "chubby chasers"? Some men find that look hot. Well in certain cultures maybe.

I see it a lot at school. And these girls think they are da bomb. I blame it on the self esteem movement. The narcisstic generation.

Lumpoy - haven't you ever heard of "chubby chasers"? Some men find that look hot. Well in certain cultures maybe.

I see it a lot at school. And these girls think they are da bomb. I blame it on the self esteem movement. The narcisstic generation.

I believe there's beauty in every women and for all there is a match. Be they skinny, fat, old, disfigured, whatever.. it emanates from within. It's the within that causes all the problems.

I do have my preferences of course....;)

I've often wondered if they have neither a good enough friend to tell them the truth, a mirror or if they just don't care. :eusa_eh:

Now, tell me Lumpy - does the cape make me look bigger or what? :eusa_whistle:

fat_chick.jpg

Last edited:

I'm that guy lumpy that actually pipes up. It isn't always pretty when you do but sometimes you get a pleasant surprise for it.

I had a young girl working for me who, unknown to me, had no sense of smell. She STUNK like BO really bad one day and I actually asked her to come in the office and said "I'm not trying to be rude but your deoderant wore off" To which she very very gratefully told me "thank you so much for telling me, i can't smell anything and wish more people would be kind enough to tell me if that is happening".

I thought she was gonna flip out on me but it was cool, and i never had to smell her BO again :).

I'm that guy lumpy that actually pipes up. It isn't always pretty when you do but sometimes you get a pleasant surprise for it.

I had a young girl working for me who, unknown to me, had no sense of smell. She STUNK like BO really bad one day and I actually asked her to come in the office and said "I'm not trying to be rude but your deoderant wore off" To which she very very gratefully told me "thank you so much for telling me, i can't smell anything and wish more people would be kind enough to tell me if that is happening".

I thought she was gonna flip out on me but it was cool, and i never had to smell her BO again :).

I worked with a girl who had terrible breath probably because she did not know what brushing her teeth was. I was in high school so we would just go the passive agressive way and just decide who was going to bring gum for her if she was working. :lol:

Last edited:

Lumpy----if I ever hear you say the phase "that doesn't work for you" to anyone I'm going to laugh my ass of at you. Tell em it makes em look like shit or something. geeeeeeeeesh

i truly believe the brain is the most revealing and wonderful thing about most humans....

with that said....i wear "jammies" in public..at work....but you wouldnt know it...i assure you some days that layer of warmth is worth it...fashion mistakes are so wonderful....i have always said the best thing for one's self esteem is a trip to mrytle beach...i dont care what you look like..there is some 80 yr old guy in speedo's...some axe handle wide honey in spandex....oy voy...but such is life....the beauty of it..and the other side...i many times find those in the nice wrappers are really preacher packs....(fine on the outside, rotten on the inside) but hey that could just be me.

matter of fact let me just say this....i have ran with the "beautiful" and with the ugly...i would take the ugly (physically) any day...the vain and the beautiful are so empty normally...never having to work for what they need...normally floating by on looks...they really have little to teach anyone...while the scarred and ugly have a wealth of info

matter of fact let me just say this....i have ran with the "beautiful" and with the ugly...i would take the ugly (physically) any day...the vain and the beautiful are so empty normally...never having to work for what they need...normally floating by on looks...they really have little to teach anyone...while the scarred and ugly have a wealth of info

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwpR2-9EvsQ]YouTube - Jimmy Soul - If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life[/ame]

o lumpy i am trying real hard to like you or at least find you not distainful....you are making that hard...

i would be careful commenting about the clown make up on woman....because of things like scars
ever seen a person with bad facial scars from burns? granted that is no excuse for all the ones running about...but be careful in your judgements of others....your very superfical judgements of others.....

Although I applaud your wonderful attitude, the attractive get an undeserved rap, IMO. I have yet to meet personally a mean and/or shallow attractive/beautiful person. Of course, that doesn't mean anything...just my personal experience.

Last edited:
You really have no idea how wrong you are with that one.

A lot of "beautiful" people think that they're "normal" and are very often the ones who believe they need to get their noses done or get a boob job.

If that doesn't teach you something, nothing will.

o lumpy i am trying real hard to like you or at least find you not distainful....you are making that hard...

i would be careful commenting about the clown make up on woman....because of things like scars
ever seen a person with bad facial scars from burns? granted that is no excuse for all the ones running about...but be careful in your judgements of others....your very superfical judgements of others.....

I think Lumpy's just talking about women who don't realize that makeup is supposed to be an accent, not paint to be applied with a roller. You do bring up a good point about persons with burns, etc, but look at half the teenage girls walking around. It's pretty scary sometimes.

Forum List

Back