Two guys, a girl, and a pizza place - or Gossip Girl?

Go for Two Guys and a Girl . . . that show was good. Nathon Fillion, Ryan Reynolds, Traylor Howard -- great cast of funny folks.

which one to watch? I really didn't know you were into Gossip Girl? :D

oh my god I love iiiiiit!
gay.gif

One of my best friends actually storyboards for Gossip Girl at the studio in NYC.

The Office???

I watch it and I wait and wait for the moment I'm supposed to laugh but it never comes.

The Office???

I watch it and I wait and wait for the moment I'm supposed to laugh but it never comes.

That's because it doesn't have a laugh track telling you when you're supposed to, like the crappy shows you watch.

The Office???

That's because it doesn't have a laugh track telling you when you're supposed to, like the crappy shows you watch.

Family Guy doesn't have a laugh track and I can't make it through most episodes without having to stop and rest my cheeks.

And you KNOW that show's funny!

Heh, I didn't even know these were shows until I read the thread. I'm quite out of the loop of shows on the networks and I don't feel like I'm missing a thing, TBH.

The Office???

Family Guy doesn't have a laugh track and I can't make it through most episodes without having to stop and rest my cheeks.

The Office is great, that and 30 Rock are my favorites.

But if you want to rock it to Gossip Girl, more power to you! :beer:

The Office is great, that and 30 Rock are my favorites.

But if you want to rock it to Gossip Girl, more power to you! :beer:
Oh my god i totally do!

my wife watches gossip girl.

Hot girls on it...but my god is it fucking gay

My buddy works as a storyboarder for the show, I guess the money is good because otherwise he feels the same way.

my wife watches gossip girl.

Hot girls on it...but my god is it fucking gay

My buddy works as a storyboarder for the show, I guess the money is good because otherwise he feels the same way.
did you start this thread just so you could tell us your friend works for Gossip Girl? :tongue:

Yes my desire to tell the world is insatiable!

Every one of you who replied in this extra gay thread ought to be ashamed of yourselves, including me. :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back