Butts and Butts and What the Hell?

o lumpy i am trying real hard to like you or at least find you not distainful....you are making that hard...

i would be careful commenting about the clown make up on woman....because of things like scars
ever seen a person with bad facial scars from burns? granted that is no excuse for all the ones running about...but be careful in your judgements of others....your very superfical judgements of others.....

I think Lumpy's just talking about women who don't realize that makeup is supposed to be an accent, not paint to be applied with a roller. You do bring up a good point about persons with burns, etc, but look at half the teenage girls walking around. It's pretty scary sometimes.

go to your local mall food court on a friday night.....its scary indeed.

Ahh the dillema for a guy whose overweight gal asks him. "Honey does this make me look fat?"

How ya gonna win?

Ya gonna be honest and say. "NO honey it was all those cheeseburgers that did it".

And women say they want an honest man...

Last edited:
ahh now i admit...i dont go to malls etc or see the younger ones...i figured after the goths....anything would be better..than i saw that baby doll rave mal...that was some scarey stuff....but yes i see people and go...what the hell...someone let you leave the house looking like that..then i look at da man..he loves to wear socks with sandals....

ahh now i admit...i dont go to malls etc or see the younger ones...i figured after the goths....anything would be better..than i saw that baby doll rave mal...that was some scarey stuff....but yes i see people and go...what the hell...someone let you leave the house looking like that..then i look at da man..he loves to wear socks with sandals....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW_keTpKVBc&feature=related]YouTube - Stupid spoiled whore video[/ame]

matter of fact let me just say this....i have ran with the "beautiful" and with the ugly...i would take the ugly (physically) any day...the vain and the beautiful are so empty normally...never having to work for what they need...normally floating by on looks...they really have little to teach anyone...while the scarred and ugly have a wealth of info

every very good looking guy I have ever dated were always complete douches. One of them waxed his whole body, I felt like I was touching a child when we would have sex. Those type of guys you only date for a few months to pass the time.

Ahh the dillema for a guy whose overweight gal asks him. "Honey does this make me look fat?"

How ya gonna win?

Ya gonna be honest and say. "NO honey it was all those cheeseburgers that did it".

And women say they want an honest man...
Just tell her she needs a cape.

Hey . . . sometimes that 'extra' comes in handy.

Attachments

• $Giant_Beer_Belly_thumb.jpg
    $Giant_Beer_Belly_thumb.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 79
What is about people not telling others (their friends and family) that what their wearing, doing, saying etc. is just not working for them...?

Now, I think the larger ladies can be packaged to look pretty attractive but get behind them in a grocery store with undersized stretch pants and tops and the experience dims.

A chubby guy with a furry beer belly and a tee shirt 2 sizes to small, just doesn't work.

Women with make up that makes them look like the circus just came to town.

American Idol.. Their singing just sucks.. why didn't someone tell them..Why?

:eusa_shifty:

If someone is going to ask me, I don't have any trouble telling them the truth. And don't get me started about makeup. Most women are clueless on how to wear that mess. ;)

I'm also highly critical of music, so I'd tell them in a heartbeat if the piece they preformed sucked. All singers can't sing everything, they should know their own limitations.

I'm also highly critical of music, so I'd tell them in a heartbeat if the piece they preformed sucked. All singers can't sing everything, they should know their own limitations.
Right. If your range is akin to Howard Keel don't try to sing a Michael Jackson song.
You'll just need a cape.

o lumpy i am trying real hard to like you or at least find you not distainful....you are making that hard...

i would be careful commenting about the clown make up on woman....because of things like scars
ever seen a person with bad facial scars from burns? granted that is no excuse for all the ones running about...but be careful in your judgements of others....your very superfical judgements of others.....

You cut me to the quick..whatever that means..:lol:

I was referring to gals that wear to much makeup.. If I wrote a thread/post that included every contingency you would tell me to get to the point.. oh yes you would.. I wrote an earlier post (pg1) that kind of covered your concern with imperfections, I'd be glad to expand on that if you'd like..

In regards to the superficial, that was drilled out of me as far back as I can remember. My Mom made sure of that.

.An Example.. I recall as a teenager prepping up for a date, I thought I looked pretty damn good.. Hot even, My Mom's reaction, " No matter how good looking you seem to think you are.. there's always someone better looking" therefore.. humble Lumpy..:eusa_angel:

matter of fact let me just say this....i have ran with the "beautiful" and with the ugly...i would take the ugly (physically) any day...the vain and the beautiful are so empty normally...never having to work for what they need...normally floating by on looks...they really have little to teach anyone...while the scarred and ugly have a wealth of info

every very good looking guy I have ever dated were always complete douches. One of them waxed his whole body, I felt like I was touching a child when we would have sex. Those type of guys you only date for a few months to pass the time.

:eusa_naughty:

What is about people not telling others (their friends and family) that what their wearing, doing, saying etc. is just not working for them...?

Now, I think the larger ladies can be packaged to look pretty attractive but get behind them in a grocery store with undersized stretch pants and tops and the experience dims.

A chubby guy with a furry beer belly and a tee shirt 2 sizes to small, just doesn't work.

Women with make up that makes them look like the circus just came to town.

American Idol.. Their singing just sucks.. why didn't someone tell them..Why?

:eusa_shifty:

If someone is going to ask me, I don't have any trouble telling them the truth. And don't get me started about makeup. Most women are clueless on how to wear that mess. ;)

If it was a friend or family member, would you offer your opinion or wait to be asked?
Nice seeing you around...:)

Forum List

Back