Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor-Pete-on-DADT-9-20-19--600x361.jpeg

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

this is the guy Republican say is soft.

160610154055-02-donald-trump-biography-michael-dantonio-super-916.jpg

And this is Donald Trump who rush referred to as Mr. man. Notice the dual purpose little white gloves? They’re so dainty. On one hand you can touch things to see if they’re clean and the other hand they make your hands look a tiny bit bigger.

How DARE you disrespect our CinC? He got a Medal for Neatness! :laugh2:

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Are you implying that 5’6” tall 130lb ex military ass pounders are badasses?

Yes, Pete (who ENLISTED) is a TOTAL badass when compared to Captain Bone Spurs who got Daddy's tenant to write a bogus letter about a foot boo boo.

Btw - Is this another short joke? Michael Savage says ya'd better watch your step! :D

Short People Are Pissed at Trump for His Bloomberg Height Attacks

Actually, there is no proof whatsoever that a crooked podiatrist ever wrote a fake letter to give Trump a deferment.

There is also no proof whatsoever that being gay will hinder a mans ability to be a good president.

Undoubtedly Moonbattery, Drudge, Gateway Pundit or Epoch Times will cite a study to the contrary ;)

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

And this is Donald Trump who rush referred to as Mr. man. Notice the dual purpose little white gloves? They’re so dainty. On one hand you can touch things to see if they’re clean and the other hand they make your hands look a tiny bit bigger.

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Yes, Pete (who ENLISTED) is a TOTAL badass when compared to Captain Bone Spurs who got Daddy's tenant to write a bogus letter about a foot boo boo.

Btw - Is this another short joke? Michael Savage says ya'd better watch your step! :D

Actually, there is no proof whatsoever that a crooked podiatrist ever wrote a fake letter to give Trump a deferment.

There is also no proof whatsoever that being gay will hinder a mans ability to be a good president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, there is.

The presidents of Sodom, as well as Gomorrah, were as queer as a $3 bill, and look what happened to their jurisdictions

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Progstains lie nonstop.

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Actually, there is.

The presidents of Sodom, as well as Gomorrah, were as queer as a $3 bill, and look what happened to their jurisdictions

989f8568d6eb0a1df677a513f1d4f094.jpg

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...
Praise Jesus that you and Rushbo are honing in on this like a one eyed snake.

Right-wingers are so good at multi-tasking. They can hate LGBTs, worship common vermin like the orange whore and pigpence, attack the rights and freedoms of female people, and lecture us about "morality," all at the same time. Such talent! It's overwhelming!

Actually, there is.

Easy Billy - I believe we're on the same side here!

Actually, there is.

If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal and far less productive why would Democrats want to encourage such a movement?
I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Actually, there is.

Oh oh oh. Will we get to fkc our daughter too like Lot got to if we say no to the gay. I see Trump's strategy here.

Actually, there is.

If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal and far less productive why would Democrats want to encourage such a movement?
I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

You should probably read the actual study, instead of posting stupid memes.

Actually, there is.

incar.2-675x675.jpg

You should probably read the actual study, instead of posting stupid memes.

I did read it...go ahead and give us your twisted spin on it.

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

Pete Buttplug supports the murder of the most innocent as they slumber In Utero, so being Pro-Baby Murder and being a Faggot why does he and his Co-Butt Fucker and Co-Cock Sucker want to adopt a baby? Is it so they both can use it's buttocks as a sex toy and so they both can suck it's little penis?

I mean what OTHER reason is there for two degenerates who are into Deviant Sex to have a child in their immediate vicinity? Most of that crowd are either paedophiles or are borderline paedophiles.

Bob Blaylock

Good for him... unfortunately I think there are too many homophobes in the country to get him in the whitehouse... but his strong run gets us closer... I predict he will be the first gay president... just don’t think it will be this cycle.

Let 'em try. Just don't enslave any women to produce this highly questionable offspring for them.

This is sick, sick, sick, sick.

Most of that crowd are either paedophiles or are borderline paedophiles.

This is true and everyone knows it. I am so shocked that some states allow such deviants to actually adopt or foster or even be around young boys. It's their way of manufacturing more homosexuals by initating them early.

-----------

And....? Nice to see your anti-semitism out in the open too.

For a Non-Jew you do have a weird sensitivity about Jews. There is no Anti-Semitism in what The Purge wrote, pointing out that the Jew Bernie Sanders is a Jew is not Anti-Semitic, it's just pointing out what is already known.

-----------

Pete Buttplug supports the murder of the most innocent as they slumber In Utero, so being Pro-Baby Murder and being a Faggot why does he and his Co-Butt Fucker and Co-Cock Sucker want to adopt a baby? Is it so they both can use it's buttocks as a sex toy and so they both can suck it's little penis?

I mean what OTHER reason is there for two degenerates who are into Deviant Sex to have a child in their immediate vicinity? Most of that crowd are either paedophiles or are borderline paedophiles.

Bob Blaylock

Do you always talk filth? Do you enjoy wallowing in it? Is this part of traditional behavior in your primitive tribe?

Good for him... unfortunately I think there are too many homophobes in the country to get him in the whitehouse... but his strong run gets us closer... I predict he will be the first gay president... just don’t think it will be this cycle.

Let 'em try. Just don't enslave any women to produce this highly questionable offspring for them.

This is sick, sick, sick, sick.
Why is it sick? And who the hell is enslaving women to reproduce? Where do you get this crap from?!

Why is it sick? And who the hell is enslaving women to reproduce? Where do you get this crap from?!

You do know men hire poor women to gestate a baby for them because men don't have wombs, right? Sick, sick, sick, sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back