Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid reply. As I mentioned neither side can claim to be the party of morals as they have yet to display any idea of morals. I'm no fan of the DemonRATS and no fan of the rethugs. Just pointing out the fact they are both full of excrement on these topics.

America is not ready for a First Phagg.

With any luck, it never will be.

We're enough of a Laughing Stock around the world nowadays anyway.

We don't need to add to the clown show - getting snickered-at by much of the rest of the world.

What a stupid reply. As I mentioned neither side can claim to be the party of morals as they have yet to display any idea of morals. I'm no fan of the DemonRATS and no fan of the rethugs. Just pointing out the fact they are both full of excrement on these topics.
The left doesnt care about your opinion of their morals. They will voice them with or without your approval. And the "right" will respond to them dismantling AMERICAN culture.

You are NOT taking the moral high ground with your amoral attitude. SOMEBODY'S morality WILL prevail. The left is winning.

Mayor-Pete-on-DADT-9-20-19--600x361.jpeg

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

this is the guy Republican say is soft.

160610154055-02-donald-trump-biography-michael-dantonio-super-916.jpg

And this is Donald Trump who rush referred to as Mr. man. Notice the dual purpose little white gloves? They’re so dainty. On one hand you can touch things to see if they’re clean and the other hand they make your hands look a tiny bit bigger.

Truth is most anything goes....as it should be if it's not against some law.

Really? This is where the left is now? Lack of a moral code would completely destroy our country. I don't doubt this is where we are headed, but it is scary and sad. If the only deterrent for people doing bad things is "can I get away with it or is it against the law" then we are in some serious trouble as a society.

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...
So Butt Babies Can Happen? Is that like a Gay Miracle?

I think we should pass a law.

No Butt Sex in The White House.

so here's a guy who might be considering starting a family. Why not?
Why not a "wrinkled white Jew" who is miles above the present occupant of the Oval Office, who dropped his pants for everything still breathing and spawned children whom I seriously doubt he ever gave a moment's time to or even changed a diaper? If Buttigieg starts a family it will be by his will to become a parent, whereas I don't think that the orange whore ever even bothered to be present at the birth of the children he spawned to comfort and aid his children's mothers in labor and welcome his new progeny on their arrival.
Whereas, 'I don't think' means you don't know
So, if you don't know, then shut the fuck up

I've got First Amendment rights. Don't you know that, right-wing imbecile?

so here's a guy who might be considering starting a family. Why not?
Why not a "wrinkled white Jew" who is miles above the present occupant of the Oval Office, who dropped his pants for everything still breathing and spawned children whom I seriously doubt he ever gave a moment's time to or even changed a diaper? If Buttigieg starts a family it will be by his will to become a parent, whereas I don't think that the orange whore ever even bothered to be present at the birth of the children he spawned to comfort and aid his children's mothers in labor and welcome his new progeny on their arrival.
For some reason, I think that if Buttgig or his "spouse" go into "labor", it can be safely written off as a severe case of constipation...

If you could read, you would know that I was referring to Buttigieg and his husband.

Did you hear that the scumbag limpdick, who was decorated with an honor usually reserved for our outstanding citizens in thanks for his continued attacks on his fellow Americans, actually referred to the orange whore in the Oval Office as a "man"? At least limpdick provided us with some comic relief.

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

ANOTHER reason we CAN NOT let Buttplug be our president. Dreadful.

How will his being gay affect his abilities to defend the constitution and run the country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-----------

How will his being gay affect his abilities to defend the constitution and run the country?

Haha...funny shit
Obviously his ability to make decisions is flawed...no man even half sane would choose a smelly man ass over a beautiful vagina. Hahaha

-----------

Cool, I think it would be great if Pete and Chasten adopted and started a family. WhyTF not and WhatTF is your problem with it?
Yes, I guess a butt fucker would have no problem....can you imagine the laughing stock America would be to the rest of the world....talk about no respect!

So those who are accepting of gay couples are all "buttfuckers"? Cool, thanks for your deep thinking and expertise! :icon_rolleyes:

-----------

Cool, I think it would be great if Pete and Chasten adopted and started a family. WhyTF not and WhatTF is your problem with it?

That in the end they are just two stupid fags who will adopt two kids they they would scrape and suck from the womb any other day for nothing but vanity.

Fat, drunk and ignorant is no way to go through life son.

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked

Except for the part they will only get a kid because they want to be the first family that gets a pet kid when they get the whitehouse instead of a dog.

You're a Drumpf supporter. So what is your problem with pet children? :cool-45:

DX8Pq3NVoAEZkue.jpg

-----------

Haha...funny shit
Obviously his ability to make decisions is flawed...no man even half sane would choose a smelly man ass over a beautiful vagina. Hahaha
Sarcasm on.

Heteros never have anal sex.

Sarcasm off.

Mayor-Pete-on-DADT-9-20-19--600x361.jpeg

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

this is the guy Republican say is soft.

160610154055-02-donald-trump-biography-michael-dantonio-super-916.jpg

And this is Donald Trump who rush referred to as Mr. man. Notice the dual purpose little white gloves? They’re so dainty. On one hand you can touch things to see if they’re clean and the other hand they make your hands look a tiny bit bigger.

How DARE you disrespect our CinC? He got a Medal for Neatness! :laugh2:

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

-----------

And....? Nice to see your anti-semitism out in the open too.

-----------

Haha...funny shit
Sarcasm on.

Heteros never have anal sex.

Sarcasm off.

True...I’ve had lots of anal sex...BUT there’s always a beautiful vagina right next to where I’m ‘playing’...only a twisted, fucked in the head whacko would choose to move a set of balls aside to gain access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back