Buttigieg: God doesn't belong to a political party, but 'I can't imagine' God would be a Republican

That's Hillaryous. God put Trump in office because libtardos were ruining the promised land.

Thank the messiah for him sharing his authority on the issue.

He's correct God is not a Republican....or a Democrat....or any other political party you can think of. Why would he want to get his hands dirty in such human, error prone, creations?

Republicans think they have exclusive rights to God. It's much the same as the monarchs who claimed divine right to rule. It's a concept we had a revolution to defeat.

Pete Buttigieg: 'I can't imagine' God would be a Republican - CNNPolitics

Pete Buttigieg said in an interview released Tuesday that people should "stop seeing religion as a kind of cudgel as if God belonged to a political party." Immediately after, he said he "can't imagine" God would be a Republican.
Pete Buttigieg Thinks God Is a Democrat Because God Doesn’t Pick Sides.

God doesn’t pick sides, and also God is on Buttigieg’s side. You shouldn’t use religion as a weapon, and also religion is Buttigieg’s weapon. God loves everyone, except Republicans.

Pete is famous for learning new languages, but maybe he should concentrate on mastering English.​

HES right . The gop is full of fake ass Christians. They talk about Jesus but don’t live like Jesus .

HES right . The gop is full of fake ass Christians. They talk about Jesus but don’t live like Jesus .
I know it's homophobic to disagree with a gay person, especially when he's making a big deal out of being gay because it's 2019 and he's running for president and the Democrats are obsessed with identity politics. But I find myself disagreeing with Pete Buttigieg more often than not.

He really has a talent for appearing perfectly reasonable while saying something completely illogical. Like this:

Dan Merica

✔@merica

Buttigieg tells TODAY that he wants people to "stop seeing religion as a kind of cudgel as if God belonged to a political party."

Then he added, "And if he did, I can’t imagine it would be the one that sent the current president into the White House."

Look, this is America and you can believe anything you want. If you're arrogant enough to think you speak for God, and you think He's telling you to lie about Mike Pence, and you assert that the religious faith of people who belong to an opposing political party couldn't possibly be sincere, I respect your right to your delusions. But this is just crybullying. Buttigieg is playing the victim of religious oppression, and then telling his supposed oppressors how they should practice their religion?

Forum List

Back