But President Bush was the liar...

Bush still lied no matter how many other people you want to drag into it.

No he didnt.
WHy are we debating this yet again for the 400th time? Democrats were for the war when the public was behind it, and against it when the public got tired of it. Democrats are demagogue scum.

No he didnt.
WHy are we debating this yet again for the 400th time? Democrats were for the war when the public was behind it, and against it when the public got tired of it. Democrats are demagogue scum.

I say Bush lied and your response is about other people. I said Bush lied....Whats your defense? Other people didnt know better?

No he didnt.

Republcians (7) and Democrats (147) voted against giving President Bush the deciding power to use military force in Iraq. In fact a majority of Democratic Congressmen/women voted against it.

No he didnt.

I say Bush lied and your response is about other people. I said Bush lied....Whats your defense? Other people didnt know better?

No my response is Bush did not lie. How did you manage to miss the first sentence?

No he didnt.

No my response is Bush did not lie. How did you manage to miss the first sentence?

If Jr. didn't lie, then why didn't we find any WMD's?

No he didnt.

Republcians (7) and Democrats (147) voted against giving President Bush the deciding power to use military force in Iraq. In fact a majority of Democratic Congressmen/women voted against it.

Democrats provided the margin of victory. Democrats continued to vote to fund both wars, even after they had taken control of Congress. They continued to fund both wars, even after voting many many times on resolutions condemning the wars. Democrats are gutless cowards.

So instead of just, "Bush lied, it's Bush and DEMOCRATS lied, people died."

If people havent understood this by now they never will. It's pretty simple. We had intelligence. Everyone beliieved that intelligence. That included a report by the Czechs that Saddam was buying yellowcake. Which was disputed at the time but has since proven to be true.
But the Left insists that the war was about WMD and only WMD. That is false. The Iraqi War resolution shows it is false. BUt people want to blame Bush because tearing down Bush makes Obama look better. Somehow.

Bush lied about Iraq; LBJ lied about Vietnam; Reagan lied about arms for hostages; Clinton lied about a blow job; Nixon lied about the break in; Obama lied about Obamacare;

There is a remarkable lack of congestion on the high road.

Bush lied about Iraq; LBJ lied about Vietnam; Reagan lied about arms for hostages; Clinton lied about a blow job; Nixon lied about the break in; Obama lied about Obamacare;

There is a remarkable lack of congestion on the high road.
'

WRONG leftist. Get it right.. we have video proof of your liberal leaders all saying the exact same thing Booooooooooooosh did.. so if Bush lied, DEMOCRATS, all of them.. lied with him..

So instead of just, "Bush lied, it's Bush and DEMOCRATS lied, people died."

Actually, it would be better said that both Jr. and CONGRESS lied.

The Republicans were also for the war, so you shouldn't leave them out.

I'm all for that.. THEY'RE ALL FUCKING LIARS.. I say it often actually.. I know both sides are two peas in a pod.. it's you partisan hacks that are clueless dolts.

No he didnt.

You're the scum here. You're taking a comment about a single person and attributing it to an entire group. NOT all Democrats were for the war and many were disappointed with the votes of their representatives.

Forum List

Back