But hey! A lot of people are tired of Political Correctness!

Nope, they weren't all 'legal'. Age of consent in Alabama was 16, still is. But look at you defending a guy trying to get in the pants of a 14 year old.
Well, they're all in for Ted Nugent and Roy Moore too....what's to be surprised about?

Pretty sad.
but hey you guys finally have a sex perversion you are against, alteast until your boys from NAMBLA get you to approve of it

NAMBLA? Yuck, dude, not into it.

In the meantime you're defending Roy Moore.
----------------------------------------------- Roy Moore was never found guilty of anything in a Court of LAW HJoy .

I see, multiple girls have accused him of sexual assault, but I'm sure he's innocent.

he wasn't proven Guilty in a Court of LAW and therefore is innocent HJoy

Nobody is buying the act that Moore didn't sexually assault those girls. If you want to hang your hat on the government's presumption of innocence then that's fine, however there are more than enough accusers to doubt Moore isn't a sick fuck.

Yes, there are people tired of political correctness when it's not convenient for them, and then demand political correctness (things like standing for the national anthem) when it does suit them.
The difference being that people aren't being sued for not standing for the anthem; whereas people ARE being sued for not actively assenting to or promoting the LGBTQP dogma on behaviors.

Nobody is buying the act that Moore didn't sexually assault those girls. If you want to hang your hat on the government's presumption of innocence then that's fine, however there are more than enough accusers to doubt Moore isn't a sick fuck.
And let's not forget that one of the accusers' home was burned down after the election. No attempt to silence them there.

And let's not forget that one of the accusers' home was burned down after the election. No attempt to silence them there.

Wasn't aware.

as i said ROY MOORE was not ever found guilty in a Court of LAW you advocates of lynching HJoy and Bode . -------------- and burning down some house , so what , DID 'judge Roy Moore' do that Bode and HJoy ?? .

innuendo and speculation is no way to run the Justice System in the USA .

Last edited:
as i said ROY MOORE was not ever found guilty in a Court of LAW you advocates of lynching HJoy and Bode . -------------- and burning down some house , so what , DID 'judge Roy Moore' do that Bode and HJoy ?? .

Neither were the Clintons, but that doesn't stop you idiots of accusing them of murder.

In the meantime, it's pretty clear that Moore was a scumbag.

Neither were the Clintons, but that doesn't stop you idiots of accusing them of murder.

------------------------------- Doesn't mean that he was or is Guilty of anything HJoy .

------------------------------- Doesn't mean that he was or is Guilty of anything HJoy .

He's not a senator from a red meat state, so in that sense, his political career got what it deserved.

To all you phony cynics who want to do away with political parties here's an independent candidate for you. The interesting thing is that California liberals and yankee bigots view Virginia as a right wing home to neanderthals but the Va. governor is a democrat and Charlottesville is a blue city.

Last edited:
where did all the skank women accusers of Roy Moore go HJoy .
See? Anyone who rejects the advances of a 30+ year old man as a teenager is now a "skank" to trumpanzees.
-------------------------------- i think that all these SKANKS are old SKANKS nowadays , are they in Court going after Judge Roy Moore Bode ??

Forum List

Back