bush's new book getting him into trouble (admitting to waterboarding)

stephanie, when you support behavior loved by the terrorists, you reveal you hate america. Get over yourself, girl, because the only moral judgment you pass here is on yourself. You fail. Move to iran, you would be very happy there.

stfu, i'm sick of your stupid psychobabble. Go fucking stalk someone else.:eusa_hand:

stephanie, honey, you judge yourself with your own silly maunderings. Putting you down is not stalking, it is mercy.

yawn
ho hum.:eusa_whistle:

Oh..the United States Constitution?

Let me help you with that..

Waterboarding was not used as a punishment, but as an interrogation technique. Also it was not used on citizens, but on non citizens declared to be fighting outisde of the laws of modern warfare.

The use was authorized at the highest level, and therefore was perfomed in a legal manner.

Just because you are against it doesnt make it illegal or unconstituitonal.

Actually..it does.

Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings. Ratified 12/15/1791.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses. Ratified 12/15/1791.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights. Ratified 7/9/1868. Note History

1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Conservatives are completely clueless about this document.

It's shocking.

CON2593-13.jpg

Red herring, you sap, and no, you have not been to war, barenakedislam (that is so obvious), and, yes, waterboarding is torture.

That's right I haven't but I've lived with people who have all my life - my father, brother, several uncles, and currently my husband who fought in Vietnam so liberal draftdogers could party in college or run away to Canada.

They may have been among some of thousands I served with in twelve years of active duty. The overwhelming majority of vets (combat vets) with whom I have discussed this fully believe that water boarding is torture. What the bad guys do is no excuse for us. The way to deal with them is a bullet in the head. The way to deal with ours is court martial.

then you should move.
you idiots think they TREATED our troops with love and RESPECT. How many heads do you need to see SAWED off before you get down from you high hores?
You self righteous America HATERS.

Too bad liberals don't usually enlist in the military. That way perhaps they could experience first hand what real torture is.

Pat Tillman enlisted.

You going to call his mother a "slut" too?

As you did Cindy Sheenan? Another mother of a soldier killed in action?

I don't know Pat Tillman's mother.

But Cindy Sheehan is worse than a slut, she's a traitor who went overseas cavorting with the enemy.

And Obama's mother was a slut (look what she married) AND a commie who gave birth to the Muslim Marxist in the WH. Too bad he didn't die in a war too. Oh that's right, he would never go into the military. He hates this country.

I have a hard time viewing Waterboarding as "torture". We do it to our own soldiers. It is an effective interrogation technique, period.

Torture is eye gouging, electrical shock, cutting out of tongues, cutting off appendages, putting live bodies into shredders, etc..

Too bad liberals don't usually enlist in the military. That way perhaps they could experience first hand what real torture is.

Pat Tillman enlisted.

But Cindy Sheehan is worse than a slut, she's a traitor who went overseas cavorting with the enemy.

And Obama's mother was a slut (look what she married) AND a commie who gave birth to the Muslim Marxist in the WH. Too bad he didn't die in a war too. Oh that's right, he would never go into the military. He hates this country.

Sheehan opposed the war; that makes her a slut? Obama's mother is a slut because she married a Kenyan? Cheney did not go to war: got five exemptions. You are a priceless and pathetic loony.

Amnesty International can go fuck themselves. The Waterboarding stopped terror attacks. Works for me.

not that you will understand many of the words, but try this:

Consequentialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Consequentialism refers to those moral theories which hold that the consequences of one's conduct are the true basis for any judgment about the morality of that conduct. Thus, from a consequentialist standpoint, a morally right act (or omission) is one that will produce a good outcome, or consequence. This view is often expressed as the aphorism "The ends justify the means".

I understand it: Sounds like something some pointy-headed professor that's never been outside his Ivory Tower in New England dreamed up while he was writing a government grant request to study homosexual activities among freshman at Harvard.

I have a hard time viewing Waterboarding as "torture". We do it to our own soldiers. It is an effective interrogation technique, period.

Torture is eye gouging, electrical shock, cutting out of tongues, cutting off appendages, putting live bodies into shredders, etc..

You have obviously never served on active duty in combat or hazardous zones of operations, Zander. Your comments are yours, and they are worthless in this discussion.

Pat Tillman enlisted.

This kind of reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode where a man invents a machine to make everyone in the world he deems evil..small. Then uses it..and he's the only one that gets shrunk.

And there's alot of things you don't seem to know. The United States Constitution..and United States History.

Feel free to check into a library some time.

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-27.jpg

Son.......this is the fallout from the parents who demanded an end to Dodgeball in school. Sent their kids to school with those gay Elmo lunchboxes and a pat on the head, "Be nicey nice at school today!!". The kids who always got picked last for the kickball team, protested and got their balls kicked in. Avoidance conditioning it is s0n...........makes our country less safe. These people grew up and are ready to roll out the red carpet for the terror bad guys........they believe in their hearts we can win these folks over with sme Blimpie Subs and some cases of Coke!!! THIS is the result of the feminization of American males over the last 40 years!!

Whatever you do son...........DONT grow up to be a limpwrister.

Last edited:
<snip: does not apply>

You have obviously not served either. Are you like Sean Hannitty, saying you will be boarded then run away like a little girl squealing? You non-military heroes are amazing to read.

I don't like to to talk to garbage. Don't reply to my comments.

I will reply to you and Stephanie anytime and anywhere or any subject that I want. Both of your comments are offensive, stupid, and anti-American garbage. Nothing much more worthless, man or woman, than a person who talks about military matters who have never served in the military.

Want to avoid it then? Shut up.

Last edited:
You have obviously not served either. Are you like Sean Hannitty, saying you will be boarded then run away like a little girl squealing? You non-military heroes are amazing to read.

I will reply to you and Stephanie anytime and anywhere or any subject that I want. Both of your comments are offensive, stupid, and anti-American. Nothing much more worthless, man or woman, than a person who talks about military matters who have never served in the military.

how the fuck do you know I NEVER SERVED asshole.
go fuck yourself. or stick your head back up your ass where it usually is, please

Last edited:

I will reply to you and Stephanie anytime and anywhere or any subject that I want. Both of your comments are offensive, stupid, and anti-American garbage. Nothing much more worthless, man or woman, than a person who talks about military matters who have never served in the military.

Want to avoid it then? Shut up.

Fine if you like to play with yourself. This is my last response to you, douchebag.

amnesty international filed today:

US must begin criminal investigation of torture following Bush admission

Republican congressman: I have ‘no hesitation whatsoever’ in probing Bush for torture:

Republican congressman: I have ‘no hesitation whatsoever’ in probing Bush for torture | Raw Story

Not that a former president will ever be dealt real justice, but making sure his legacy of torture and hatred of the constitution stays alive is the least we can do

Horseshit.

This is just grandstanding.

He's never denied using it. The problem is you have to prove it was illegal at the time and then you have prove he knew it was illegal. Then you have to try to attempt to bring him to justice which would be impossible. If they were even allowed to arrest him I'm sure you'd have a serious problem on your hands.

I think you need to worry about the criminals that are in the White House trying to kick us into hyper-inflation as we speak.

Forum List

Back