bush's new book getting him into trouble (admitting to waterboarding)

American soldiers also have valuable information. The US openly engaging in torture because the end justifies the means only gives our enemies the same rights to use it against our soldiers

For this to be a valid argument, you'll need to supply an example of a war in which US POW's were NOT tortured.

Good luck with that.

Think they used a technique as gentle as waterboarding?

You're right about that. Here's some of the enemy's techniques:
0524072torture2-vi.jpg

0524072torture1-vi.jpg

alkaidatorturemethods-vi.jpg

0524072torture5-vi.jpg

Wow...sick shit

So you set the bar on torture at what AlQaeda does? You don't have very high moral standards

Holy shit..........I couldnt wait for these k00k threads to come out this week. Years later, these people are still experiencing nervous breakdowns over George Bush.

Thanks so damn much for posting up a thread that puts the pumpkin right smack dab on the bog old tee..........

cbf352a08beab132c1f406f9e4239d43-getty-97756616sd003_oakland_athle.jpg

Who could forget the promises a few years back from mental cases like Rightwinger and Dante and the k00k aauthor of this thread, "Bush and Cheney will be impeached and jailed!!"

They gauranteed it..........remember??:lol::lol:

Kucinich would run a bill down to the floor and it would get about 392 signatures and the k00ks would get all giddy. Two weeks later.....the bill ummm............died.:lol::lol::lol::lol::funnyface::funnyface::rofl::thewave:

george-bush-with-the-easter-bunny.jpg

For this to be a valid argument, you'll need to supply an example of a war in which US POW's were NOT tortured.

Good luck with that.

Think they used a technique as gentle as waterboarding?

You're right about that. Here's some of the enemy's techniques:
0524072torture2-vi.jpg

0524072torture1-vi.jpg

alkaidatorturemethods-vi.jpg

0524072torture5-vi.jpg

Wow...sick shit

So you set the bar on torture at what AlQaeda does? You don't have very high moral standards

Idiot. All I'm showing is what real torture is. And waterboarding isn't it. You pansy - have you ever been in a war?

You know what is akin to bringing up this torture debate again??

Might as well get together like these guys and have a big old group navel contemplation moment........................:fu::lol::fu::lol::fu::lol::fu:

three_fat_men_big_belly.jpg

Oh..the United States Constitution?

Let me help you with that..

Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted

Waterboarding was not used as a punishment, but as an interrogation technique. Also it was not used on citizens, but on non citizens declared to be fighting outisde of the laws of modern warfare.

The use was authorized at the highest level, and therefore was perfomed in a legal manner.

Just because you are against it doesnt make it illegal or unconstituitonal.

But, but the poor terrorists, er I mean freedom fighters, no, no um, future democrat voters.......what about their rights? They are just misunderstood.

Red herring, you sap, and no, you have not been to war, barenakedislam (that is so obvious), and, yes, waterboarding is torture.

I never thought I would live to see the day when the US openly gloats about engaging in torture

then you should move.
you idiots think they TREATED our troops with love and RESPECT. How many heads do you need to see SAWED off before you get down from you high hores?
You self righteous America HATERS.

Last edited:
Stephanie, when you support behavior loved by the terrorists, you reveal you hate America. Get over yourself, girl, because the only moral judgment you pass here is on yourself. You fail. Move to Iran, you would be very happy there.

I never thought I would live to see the day when the US openly gloats about engaging in torture

then you should move.
you idiots think they TREATED our troops with love and RESPECT. How many heads do you need to see SAWED off before you get down from you high hores?

Too bad liberals don't usually enlist in the military. That way perhaps they could experience first hand what real torture is.

then you should move.

Too bad liberals don't usually enlist in the military. That way perhaps they could experience first hand what real torture is.

You truly have no idea about any of this.

Oh..the United States Constitution?

Let me help you with that..

Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted

Waterboarding was not used as a punishment, but as an interrogation technique. Also it was not used on citizens, but on non citizens declared to be fighting outisde of the laws of modern warfare.

The use was authorized at the highest level, and therefore was perfomed in a legal manner.

Just because you are against it doesnt make it illegal or unconstituitonal.

Actually..it does.

Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings. Ratified 12/15/1791.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses. Ratified 12/15/1791.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights. Ratified 7/9/1868. Note History

1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Conservatives are completely clueless about this document.

It's shocking.

Stephanie, when you support behavior loved by the terrorists, you reveal you hate America. Get over yourself, girl, because the only moral judgment you pass here is on yourself. You fail. Move to Iran, you would be very happy there.

STFU, I'm sick of your stupid psychobabble. go fucking stalk someone else.:eusa_hand:

Red herring, you sap, and no, you have not been to war, barenakedislam (that is so obvious), and, yes, waterboarding is torture.

That's right I haven't but I've lived with people who have all my life - my father, brother, several uncles, and currently my husband who fought in Vietnam so liberal draftdogers could party in college or run away to Canada.

STFU, I'm sick of your stupid psychobabble. go fucking stalk someone else.:eusa_hand:

Stephanie, honey, you judge yourself with your own silly maunderings. Putting you down is not stalking, it is mercy.

then you should move.

Pat Tillman enlisted.

You going to call his mother a "slut" too?

As you did Cindy Sheenan? Another mother of a soldier killed in action?

Forum List

Back