Bush Warmly Greeted At Baseball Game

A good example of the same syndrome that poor Hillary suffers from....

She repeated the lie about the landing under sniper fire so often that it finally became reality to her..she started to believe her own lies and view them as truth..as reality...

MM has the same sickness....repeated the inane story about Bush lying that its now his reality...to him its become real and factual...

no matter that what Bush said was the common belief of the day...from the intell. agencys of European countries, to the unanimous resolutions of the members of the UN, to the rants of several members of the Democratic party....the claims about Saddam were in agreement.....except when Bush uttered them, he lied..?

Its an amazing mental illness....affecting a good portion of the left....very sad...
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Some of you in here need to wake up to the reality that whether liberal or conservative, there are millions of people discontent with Bush.

I suspect some of you keep to your own circles of political friends, and have no idea just how many disenchanted conservatives there really are out there.

I'm involved in more than a few political events in my community, and there are plenty of pissed off conservatives to go around. Conservatives that are capable of thinking for themselves know enough to realize that Bush and Rove did a LOT to tarnish the image of true conservatism. I'd say what they've done to the ideology's image IN THE LEAST warrants a few measly boos at a baseball game.

how the fuck do you know that?

Well considering Maryland, DC and Northern VA is overwhelmingly democratic...it only makes common sense. I happen to live within a half hour of the stadium. I'm not saying every fan was a conservative, but if there wasn't some type of conspiracy(busing in conservatives, picking off liberals at the gate with high powered rifle) then most of the fans at the game were liberals, look at the population pool in which the fans came from, heavily democratic.

Some of you in here need to wake up to the reality that whether liberal or conservative, there are millions of people discontent with Bush.

I suspect some of you keep to your own circles of political friends, and have no idea just how many disenchanted conservatives there really are out there.

I'm involved in more than a few political events in my community, and there are plenty of pissed off conservatives to go around. Conservatives that are capable of thinking for themselves know enough to realize that Bush and Rove did a LOT to tarnish the image of true conservatism. I'd say what they've done to the ideology's image IN THE LEAST warrants a few measly boos at a baseball game.

I don't doubt that at all. I was only saying it's not a big deal if a ton of liberals boo him.

I don't doubt that at all. I was only saying it's not a big deal if a ton of liberals boo him.

It would probably make for a way more interesting situation if he had thrown the first pitch at a Reds game, or a Diamondbacks game. Or a Padres game. Or a Rockies game. Or a Rangers game.

Somewhere where the argument of "mostly liberal" wouldn't apply.

It would probably make for a way more interesting situation if he had thrown the first pitch at a Reds game, or a Diamondbacks game. Or a Padres game. Or a Rockies game. Or a Rangers game.

Somewhere where the argument of "mostly liberal" wouldn't apply.

Thank you, that's exactly my point.

No one could PROVE OJ simpson was a murderer but everyone knows he did it. Your arugment is old and tired. Everyone except the blind and stupid knows what Bush did.

And yet you nor anyone else can actually prove any of this claim. Why? Because it is a straight up LIE.

yeah that was awesome that they booed him.Hellary recently got booed at some convention as well.that was also great.

Forum List

Back