Bush Warmly Greeted At Baseball Game

No I think he is saying that even those people who originally supported Bush have come to grips with realizing Bush is a buffoon and worst President in the history of the US. Not to mention the most embarassing. It's only the idiots that look at his track record and what he has done and the things that he says and still think he is great. I'm looking right at you Gunny. You still support that moron? Or do you just like him because he is Republican?

So you're saying MLB fans are predominantly liberals morons?

How do you come to the conclusion that a stadium of about 40,000 people are mostly liberals? I guess your logic is that if you boo bush you must be a liberal moron???? HAHAHAHAHAHA.. What an idiot this guy is.

Petty shit, he was booed by a large majority of liberals....wow, lets look into that for some deep meaning. Lmao:rofl:

How do you come to the conclusion that a stadium of about 40,000 people are mostly liberals? I guess your logic is that if you boo bush you must be a liberal moron???? HAHAHAHAHAHA.. What an idiot this guy is.

Read the thread dumbass, DC is heavy liberal country. :cuckoo:

Right so I guess that means that most of those fans were democrats. My god your such an idiot. Holy crap. :eusa_doh:

I think your the idiot if 80 percent of the population of DC is democrats then its freaking common sense a large majority of the fans are clueless liberals like you.:rofl:

jreeves This must be the type of personal attacks that GunnyL is crying about (and denying)..guess it's OK as long as you're bashing a liberals.
These people are so stupid that they believe all 40,000 people in that stadium where from D.C, they never heard of out of town fans...scary, almost as scary and insane as supporting BUsh, the warcriminal.

Yeah sure they bused in conservatives from southern Virginia.:cuckoo:

Guess you never heard of the concept of out of town fans, I'm sorry:(

Out of town as far as Maryland, again heavily democratic, Northern Va. again heavily democratic.....You really do need to think before you post.

Out of town as far as Maryland, again heavily democratic, Northern Va. again heavily democratic.....You really do need to think before you post.

compare it to the incredibly positive response from the world series appearance in heavily democratic true blue New York City in 2001.

Dumbass, that was right after 9/11....:cuckoo:

I understand. America was on his side after 9/11. He LOST America after he fucked up and invaded Iraq. The proof is in the different reponses to those two different pitches.

I understand. America was on his side after 9/11. He LOST America after he fucked up and invaded Iraq. The proof is in the different reponses to those two different pitches.

THere's a great documentary that illustrates this point...it's called "Why We Fight". Great documentary-type film.

It talks about the world being behind us immediately after 9-11....It showed millions of Iranians showing up for a candle-lit vigil for the victims of 9-11. Then it shows the affects of the IRaq war and the U.S. reputation in the Middle-East and world-wide.

(This is not intended to get a discussion stirred up about the intentions of the Iraq war, I'm just explaining the premise of the documentary.)

He invaded Iraq with the approval of Congress and the American people as have shown countless times, even though you try this same shit over and over.:eusa_wall:

I'm telling ya..stick with the lie that it was a small band of liberals..don't disappoint the neocon spin machine, you're messing everything up.

blunt, just a little board advice...quote who your talking to so that everyone knows who you're making smart-ass remarks to. LOL. UNLESS you were talking to everyone. :cool:

I'm telling ya..stick with the lie that it was a small band of liberals, they where drowned out by the cheers of the Bush fans..don't disappoint the neocon spin machine, you're messing everything up.

There's no lie, I challenge you to show me where, Maryland, DC and Northern VA. is anything less than a hotbed for left wing loonies like you.

Forum List

Back