Bush Warmly Greeted At Baseball Game

jreevesI suggest you visit other neocon sites...that's not the way they're spinning it, you're blowing everything..get with the program!!

WTF are you talking about? You are seriously crazy, get help.:cuckoo:

He invaded Iraq with the approval of Congress and the American people as have shown countless times, even though you try this same shit over and over.:eusa_wall:

and we have shown how a majority of democrats in congress voted against that use of force and we have shown how the vast majority of Americans now think the war was a bad idea....hence the reponse at the Nationals opening day.

jreevesI'm serious..we have a hell of a fight going on about this..the neocons are saying the stadium was filled with Bush supporters and they drowned out the booing..no shit!!
I wish I could combine this thread with the one on another site...what a conflict!!

First off dumbass, I'm not a neocon, I am a registered Independent. Second of all, I'm not a sheep I don't follow the herd. Lastly, I use common sense, if 80 percent of the population is liberal then it stands to reason a vast majority of fans at Nationals park were in fact liberal.:eusa_wall:

jreevesI'm serious..we have a hell of a fight going on about this..the neocons are saying the stadium was filled with Bush supporters and they drowned out the booing..no shit!!
I wish I could combine this thread with the one on another site...what a conflict!!

Why do you throw around "neocon" so loosley? Liberals have over-killed the word "fascism" just like you'r over-killing the word "neocon."

You could be arguing about whether or not oranges taste better than bananas, and if the other guy disagreed, you'd call him a neocon.

I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to understand your use of the word.

jreevesWhere did you pick that stupid figure out of?..prove it, links please.

BrianHBecause you guys are neocons, ..thanks for asking.
Why do neocons get so pissed..weird

Dude, I'm sitting here having a Coors light and listening to music...I couldn't be any less pissed. Unless you find some sources that suggest I'm a neocon, you can take your accusation and shove up your ass with the rest of your rhetoric.

You also made my point about the orange and banana analogy...I just flat out disagreed with you (or made you cry) and you said I was a neocon.

You've been played sir...

blunt
answer...BrianH
I close my case..

What's the deal with all of the badasses in this place? You guys are real punks..just thought I'd set the record straight.

You have no case homes...

so you do agree that we're badass? That's what I thought.

What I don't enjoy is being accused of something I'm not. For example: neocon. If you want to break it down, it simpley means neo-new/conservative. However you want to define a "new" conservative is up to you. But how can you just assume that because someone disagrees with you, that they must be a neocon, no matter what the issue is?

And I didn't quite understand your first statement...the one where you quoted yourself on why neocons get so pissed and it's because of BrianH? I know it was an attempt to be smart-ass, but it didn't make sense...rephrase next time.

and we have shown how a majority of democrats in congress voted against that use of force and we have shown how the vast majority of Americans now think the war was a bad idea....hence the reponse at the Nationals opening day.

Except you can NOT show that WHEN he invaded the American people were against it, NOW CAN you? Go ahead shows us how America was against the war in 2002 and 2003. Prove us all wrong. Or you could shut the hell up on your ignorant partisan rants.

By the way DUMB ASS, if the Dems in the Senate had been against it there would have been no war. But do tout how the House had a small margin of dems against as opposed to for.

Of course they did, after Bush and his cronies fabricated the information and made unreasonable ties to IRAQ and 911. They took their attention off of the real problem, Osama, and just wanted to go in and finish daddys work. Not to mention a reason to establish a long term presence in IRAQ near the oil fields. Cmon now, you know this is true.

He invaded Iraq with the approval of Congress and the American people as have shown countless times, even though you try this same shit over and over.:eusa_wall:

Sure and I guess EVERYONE in the stadium is from DC.. Newsflash. People have cars and can travel from outside of DC to get to the game. Just face the facts dude. The majority of the US now hates George. And they realize he is just a buffoon. A complete embarrassment to the US. The dude can't even open his mouth in public without saying something laughable. Kind of like YOU. Just look at my sig and it is obvious how stupid George Bush is.

I think your the idiot if 80 percent of the population of DC is democrats then its freaking common sense a large majority of the fans are clueless liberals like you.:rofl:

Of course they did, after Bush and his cronies fabricated the information and made unreasonable ties to IRAQ and 911. They took their attention off of the real problem, Osama, and just wanted to go in and finish daddys work. Not to mention a reason to establish a long term presence in IRAQ near the oil fields. Cmon now, you know this is true.

Bush doesn't control the CIA, they are the agency that stated Saddam had an extensive network of WMD's. So we invaded Iraq for oil, why haven't we been exploiting that oil flow already?

Sure and I guess EVERYONE in the stadium is from DC.. Newsflash. People have cars and can travel from outside of DC to get to the game. Just face the facts dude. The majority of the US now hates George. And they realize he is just a buffoon. A complete embarrassment to the US. The dude can't even open his mouth in public without saying something laughable. Kind of like YOU. Just look at my sig and it is obvious how stupid George Bush is.

People have cars yes, but the whole area surrounding Nationals park is Democrat land, Northern VA, Maryland and DC. I am not saying that a majority of Americans disapprove of Bush, but the fans at the ballgame were overwhelmingly liberals.

And yet you nor anyone else can actually prove any of this claim. Why? Because it is a straight up LIE.

The same way you know Bush lied.

really? That doesn't make any sense. I know that Bush lied because he made statements that served to convey a false impression that he was was certain about Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's. If the attendees at the National's opening day had all been liberals and had chosen to convey the false impression that they were all conservatives instead, they would have cheering Dubya instead of booing him.:rofl:

Forum List

Back