Bush Warmly Greeted At Baseball Game

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
When Bush threw out the first pitch at the new stadium in Washington, he was warmly greeted by the crowd.

They booooooooooooooooooooooed Him.:clap2:

The next game all those attending will be vetted before they enter the stadium.:rofl:

Anyone notice Rayboy never posts anything unless it is directly related to Bush?

What will you being doing next year when you won't have Bush to fixate on Rayboy? I suggest you get in therapy now so you won't be lost come January.

The truth is, he was greeted with both "boos" and "cheers." Sounds pretty typical to me.

And which sound do you think was more prevalent?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-XRRredWNM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-XRRredWNM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

When Bush threw out the first pitch at the new stadium in Washington, he was warmly greeted by the crowd.

They booooooooooooooooooooooed Him.:clap2:

The next game all those attending will be vetted before they enter the stadium.:rofl:

So you're saying MLB fans are predominantly liberals morons?

Anyone notice Rayboy never posts anything unless it is directly related to Bush?

Wrong, Retired. I have posted in Religion and Bush had nothing to do with that. You really are loose with the truth.

In this case it was just too good to pass up. When was the last time a president was booed at a baseball game?

What will you being doing next year when you won't have Bush to fixate on Rayboy? I suggest you get in therapy now so you won't be lost come January.

What will I do? Just rejoice and hope we can restore our Constitution and make this America again.

Let's not talk about therapy. Your unblinding love for Bush is beyond my dislike, disgust, etc. Check out TriCare. I think they have a Psych benefit.

jhjhgkkjhg

The truth is, he was greeted with both "boos" and "cheers." Sounds pretty typical to me.

those weren't scattered boos. It sounded like half the stadium was booing him. I've never heard of a president being roundly booed like that at a baseball game.

I never said they were scattered boos nor was I trying to imply that the boos weren't the more prevalent of the two greetings. I was merely pointing out that there were some cheers as well. Sheesh. So much for accuracy in reporting. LOL.

I feel that it's pretty rude... booing at someone. Now if you want to confront them with a debate and make them look stupid for the decisions they make, that's fine--as long as you have information to back it up with...but booing someone is ill-mannered...a "word" used by the ignorant. The only words they can think of to express their position is "boo?" It's just the president throwing the first pitch at a baseball game, has nothing to do with politics or foreign and domestic policies.

I feel that it's pretty rude... booing at someone.

I think it is a hell of a lot ruder to send othe peoples' sons and daughter to die for a war that was never needed, while your father makes millions off the war.
Now if you want to confront them with a debate and make them look stupid for the decisions they make, that's fine--
Come on. Bush won't even let the press confront him. Plus this is what is called freedom of speech.

It seems sometimes when I use the quote thing, it says there is zero in the message and won't post it. That's why I often do the a;lf;ldfsld thing.

It seems sometimes when I use the quote thing, it says there is zero in the message and won't post it. That's why I often do the a;lf;ldfsld thing.

I agree, but so just because some other dip-hole is doing something rude, that makes it right? People are more concerned with being an ignorant mass of booers than getting involved in the political system and changing it. I garauntee you the majority of those people don't even vote. And if they do, it's the only thing they do.

I agree that it's a freedom of speech to boo. I never said that it wasn't. I didn't post, "Those people don't have the right to boo." What I did post was that I thought it to be rude.

No, the people who booed him, did it because they are like the 67% of US who think he is a total failure.

This doesn't just happen to a president because of the liberal press.:rofl:

I agree, but so just because some other dip-hole is doing something rude, that makes it right? People are more concerned with being an ignorant mass of booers than getting involved in the political system and changing it. I garauntee you the majority of those people don't even vote. And if they do, it's the only thing they do.

I agree that it's a freedom of speech to boo. I never said that it wasn't. I didn't post, "Those people don't have the right to boo." What I did post was that I thought it to be rude.

I can see where you'd think it was rude. But perhaps they felt more strongly about letting him know what they felt about 4,010 of our troops dead and a recession, etc.

Just sayin'

I can see where you'd think it was rude. But perhaps they felt more strongly about letting him know what they felt about 4,010 of our troops dead and a recession, etc.

Just sayin'

well they should have written a letter like I did. LOL. :eusa_wall: I'm just saying that booing is a rude, they should find a more productive way of letting him know that. ("Boo" doesn't get across anything but "You Suck" and no reasons) It's certainly not a postive aspect of language.

No, the people who booed him, did it because they are like the 67% of US who think he is a total failure.

This doesn't just happen to a president because of the liberal press.:rofl:

Well, IMO, 67% percent of the U.S. has no right to have any say, because not that much of a percentage even vote. You don't vote, you have no right to complain about something you didn't take part in.

You make your voice heard and cast a vote, then you can gripe when things don't turn out the way you want, but if you don't play a position, you don't play in the game. (you like the sports connotation? since we're talking about baseball fans and all :cool:

My main point, is I think booing is rude. If someone booed you when you walked into a restaurant, you'd think it was rude.

Well, IMO, 67&#37; percent of the U.S. has no right to have any say, because not that much of a percentage even vote. You don't vote, you have no right to complain about something you didn't take part in.

You make your voice heard and cast a vote, then you can gripe when things don't turn out the way you want, but if you don't play a position, you don't play in the game. (you like the sports connotation? since we're talking about baseball fans and all :cool:

My main point, is I think booing is rude. If someone booed you when you walked into a restaurant, you'd think it was rude.

Well, I'm a philly sports fan. We boo whoever. We boo our own teams. No one's immune. Opening Day yesterday, and already Tom Gordon got his ass booed right off the field after he gave up 4 runs in the 9th to kill the Phillies comeback against the Nationals.

Well, I'm a philly sports fan. We boo whoever. We boo our own teams. No one's immune. Opening Day yesterday, and already Tom Gordon got his ass booed right off the field after he gave up 4 runs in the 9th to kill the Phillies comeback against the Nationals.

yeah I know, I'm a sports fan myself...just have never been into booing. I played ball all my life and have seen young kids recieve a booing, wasn't pretty or tasteful. Some fans get carried away---which I'm sure you know if you're from Philly. LOL. Booing just not something that I've done. I might say, "Ump--the last time I saw an ass like that it was pulling a wagon!" But never boo! I might yell at the runner to "unhook that trailer." But never boo them. LOL...a bit hypocritical I guess, but I don't boo.

well they should have written a letter like I did. LOL. :eusa_wall: I'm just saying that booing is a rude, they should find a more productive way of letting him know that. ("Boo" doesn't get across anything but "You Suck" and no reasons) It's certainly not a postive aspect of language.

Sometimes "you suck..." is what people need to convey and that was the only time they were ever going to be "heard" by the prez.

Forum List

Back