Bush Warmly Greeted At Baseball Game

I'll be at the Phillies game on Thursday. You better believe I'm booing the motherfucker who gives up a lead late and causes us to lose like yesterday.

We're rabid here. We booed Santa Claus, bitch! AND pelted him with snowballs! :cool:

well they should have written a letter like I did. LOL. :eusa_wall: I'm just saying that booing is a rude, they should find a more productive way of letting him know that. ("Boo" doesn't get across anything but "You Suck" and no reasons) It's certainly not a postive aspect of language.

Bush doesn't read any letters you, I or anyone else sends him. He lives in a bubble.

This was just a harmless little way to show, that most americans don't appreciate two disasterous and mismanaged wars, and an economic policy that has bled us like a stuck pig.

Bush doesn't read any letters you, I or anyone else sends him. He lives in a bubble.

This was just a harmless little way to show, that most americans don't appreciate two disasterous and mismanaged wars, and an economic policy that has bled us like a stuck pig.

OK, I agree...this is not about my political views.........I think booing is rude. Personal opinion. I don't have a link for it, and don't have sources to back up my opinion...I just think it's rude to boo...it's the way I was raised...classical conditioning...whatever it may be called.

the difference in reaction to Bush from 2001 to 2008 is stunning.

to paraphrase Dinah Washington:

"What a difference a war makes"

Sometimes "you suck..." is what people need to convey and that was the only time they were ever going to be "heard" by the prez.

You mean if Obama gave a speech in a non-partisian arena and the crowd booed him for being a racist. But all he would hear would be "you suck", right?

When Bush threw out the first pitch at the new stadium in Washington, he was warmly greeted by the crowd.

They booooooooooooooooooooooed Him.:clap2:

The next game all those attending will be vetted before they enter the stadium.:rofl:

Petty shit, he was booed by a large majority of liberals....wow, lets look into that for some deep meaning. Lmao:rofl:

Where was the booing when Obama got a 37 in bowling? I didn't even know bowling scores WENT that low.

I think that should be enough to eliminate him from the race right there. I have a dog who could do better.

Where was the booing when Obama got a 37 in bowling? I didn't even know bowling scores WENT that low.

I think that should be enough to eliminate him from the race right there. I have a dog who could do better.

It was a 47, but I'd rather he can't bowl than not be able to string two sentences together coherantly and without snickering.

It was a 47, but I'd rather he can't bowl than not be able to string two sentences together coherantly and without snickering.

Then everybody on the news last night had it wrong. They were saying 37.

Maybe he just added 10 points when he realized how it was playing with the public. THat's the way those smooth talkers work.

Then everybody on the news last night had it wrong. They were saying 37.

Maybe he just added 10 points when he realized how it was playing with the public. THat's the way those smooth talkers work.

Damn if you aren't right... I thought Scarborough said it was a 47 this a.m.

I'd still rather my president can speak than bowl. I figure the former is a more useful skill.

That must have been some liberal crowd there on opening day. Guess the conservatives don't like baseball. :rolleyes:

Considering it was in D.C. which is predominately liberalistic country....I guess that bused in conservatives though....lmao:rofl:

Considering it was in D.C. which is predominately liberalistic country....I guess that bused in conservatives though....lmao:rofl:

Considering that there are two parties in DC...the Republican Party (Conservatives) and the Democrat Party (Liberals)....I'm sure there are a sufficient number of conservatives in D.C.

Considering that there are two parties in DC...the Republican Party (Conservatives) and the Democrat Party (Liberals)....I'm sure there are a sufficient number of conservatives in D.C.

No actually, if you look at past elections, DC is heavily democratic.

No actually, if you look at past elections, DC is heavily democratic.

So there are no conservatives, at all....not enough to fill a baseball stadium? I can't say that I believe that. I agree that D.C. is primarily liberal, but I'm sure they would not have to bus conservatives into an area.

So there are no conservatives, at all....not enough to fill a baseball stadium? I can't say that I believe that. I agree that D.C. is primarily liberal, but I'm sure they would not have to bus conservatives into an area.

No but don't you think you are going to a representative sample of the population going to the game? If your answer is yes then, you would have to say the overwhelming majority of the fans at the game were liberals, as is the population.

No but don't you think you are going to a representative sample of the population going to the game? If your answer is yes then, you would have to say the overwhelming majority of the fans at the game were liberals, as is the population.

fair enough logic, but unless you have the data that actually tells you how many liberals and how many conservatives there were at the game, than you can't assume.

Forum List

Back