Bush wants GOP to keep White House

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/08/bush.speech/index.html

Shouldn't someone step forward and tell the idiot that he is precisely the reason the GOP is going to lose the White House in November. The guy is a blind, arrogant, egomaniac.

If he really wants to help his party, he should stay far away form the nominee. Remember that he tried to help GOP retain congress in 2006? That worked really well, didn't it?

He must live in his own world where no one tells him what is going on.

Approval rating of 30% and he thinks he has a real legacy.:eusa_liar:

Maybe he is as dumb as I think he is.:cuckoo:

He must live in his own world where no one tells him what is going on.

Approval rating of 30% and he thinks he has a real legacy.:eusa_liar:

Maybe he is as dumb as I think he is.:cuckoo:

I certainly cannot be dumber than he looks...or can he?

What a stupid article. I mean of course President Bush wants to keep the GOP in the White House.

Unfortunately, he has screwed up too many times and people are just tired of it.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/08/bush.speech/index.html

Shouldn't someone step forward and tell the idiot that he is precisely the reason the GOP is going to lose the White House in November. The guy is a blind, arrogant, egomaniac.

If he really wants to help his party, he should stay far away form the nominee. Remember that he tried to help GOP retain congress in 2006? That worked really well, didn't it?

Yet another thread with no point to it than mindless Bush-bashing. Perhaps a separate subforum is in order so you self-righteous hatemongerers aren't spewing your crap all over everyone else's? Some people might want to have some sort of civil, intelligent discourse.

Yet another thread with no point to it than mindless Bush-bashing. Perhaps a separate subforum is in order so you self-righteous hatemongerers aren't spewing your crap all over everyone else's? Some people might want to have some sort of civil, intelligent discourse.

Everything several posters post would get moved there. Then they would whine about censorship.

Ah, it's one of those rare times we agree. I'm certainly no fan of Bush, but this thread is pretty pointless. Republicans want Republicans to stay in power, its not exactly the news of the century. The same goes for Democrats, or any other party for that matter.

Forum List

Back