The Real McCain

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
http://www.usvetdsp.com/mccainpic.htm

John McCain, the second term Republican senator from Arizona and former Navy pilot captured and held prisoner during the Vietnam War, is a fraud, collaborator, and danger to the security of the United States.

McCain, who claims he was brutally tortured by the communist Vietnamese, ironically emerged, as early as 1986, as Hanoi's leading advocate for normalized relations with the United States.

McCain's high-profile and unrelenting support for a government that brutally tortured and murdered his fellow POWs has caused POW/MIA family members and fellow Vietnam veterans to question the senator and his motivations.

They ask what drives McCain, who owes his public life to the tag "former POW," to work so hard for Hanoi and so diligently to discredit any possibility, in fact the probability, that Hanoi held back live U.S. prisoners of war after the 1973 prisoner release.

The POW/MIA families point out that they worked hard during the Vietnam War to secure POW McCain's freedom when he was being held by the communists and the families want to know why he is now betraying them today in their efforts to get answers about their missing loved ones.

From the first days of McCain's captivity, he seriously violated the military Code of Conduct, which outlines the basic responsibilities and obligations of members of the Armed Forces of the United States who have been captured by the enemy.

According to documentation obtained by the U.S. Veteran Dispatch, not only did POW McCain promise to give the communists "military information" in exchange for special hospital care not ordinarily available to U.S. prisoners, but he also made numerous antiwar radio broadcasts.

Article V of the Code of Conduct is very specific in declaring that U.S. military personnel are required to avoid answering questions to the utmost of their ability and to make no oral or written statements disloyal to the United States and its allies or harmful to their cause. Any violation of this code is considered collaborating with the enemy.

The following is McCain's own admission of collaboration in an article he wrote, printed May 14, 1973 in U.S. News and World Report:

"I think it was on the fourth day [after being shot down] that two guards came in, instead of one. One of them pulled back the blanket to show the other guard my injury. I looked at my knee. It was about the size, shape and color of a football. I remembered that when I was a flying instructor a fellow had ejected from his plane and broken his thigh. He had gone into shock, the blood had pooled in his leg, and he died, which came as quite a surprise to usa man dying of a broken leg.

Then I realized that a very similar thing was happening to me.

"When I saw it, I said to the guard, `O.K., get the officer.'

"An officer came in after a few minutes. It was the man that we came to know very well as `The Bug.' He was a psychotic torturer, one of the worst fiends that we had to deal with. I said, `O.K., I'll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital.'"

McCain claims it was only a coincidence that, about the same time he was begging to be taken to a hospital, the Vietnamese learned his father was Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., commander of all U.S. forces in Europe and soontobe commander of all U.S. forces in the Pacific, including Vietnam.

McCain has admitted that he survived only because the Vietnamese learned who his father was and rushed him to a hospital where his wounds were eagerly treated. He has also conceded that the Vietnamese repeatedly threatened to withhold much needed operations unless he would give them information.

The former POW admitted in the U.S. News and World Report article that the Vietnamese usually left other U.S. prisoners with similar wounds to die, not wishing to waste medication on them. McCain pointed out "there were hardly any amputees among the prisoners who came back because the North Vietnamese just would not give medical treatment to someone who was badly injured. They weren't going to waste their time."

The communists figured that because POW McCain's father was of such high military rank, McCain was of royalty and the governing circle. They bragged that they had captured "the crown prince" and treated him as a "special prisoner."

More at the link.

went to the link.

Interesting group to say the least.

Yeah. This one I find particularly interesting:

mcain_kit.jpg

Sen. John McCain (left) warmly greeted Vietnam Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet (right) during a 1992 visit to Hanoi. Kiet was a ranking communist party member of the secret Central Committee of the former National Liberation Front (Viet Cong), and was part of the elite clique responsible for setting policies and directing the communist war waged against the prodemocracy Vietnamese as well as U.S. forces in South Vietnam.

As a senior Central Committee member, Kiet ordered American POWs to be punished by execution and helped formulate the Vietnamese communist policy which resulted in the murder of thousands of proU.S. South Vietnamese in Hue during the Tet Offensive of 1968. Communist Party henchmen executed over 5,000 men, women, and children, burying many of them alive in mass graves during the brief time North Vietnamese troops held that historic ancient Vietnamese city.

So much for "I'll always hate the gooks".

What crap! Have some respect for a man who has given a lot for this country!

If you don't like his political view fine, but producing this mindless propaganda is disingenuous and out right immoral and unpatriotic! :eusa_snooty:

What crap! Have some respect for a man who has given a lot for this country!

If you don't like his political view fine, but producing this mindless propaganda is disingenuous and out right immoral and unpatriotic! :eusa_snooty:

LOL. Propaganda. It's all pretty well documented, Ghook93. I mean, there he is right there in the picture shaking hands with the man who ordered many of his fellow soldiers to be tortured and/or killed.

Have respect? For WHAT?

If you don't like his political view fine, but producing this mindless propaganda is disingenuous and out right immoral and unpatriotic!

Not if it's true. Is this a right or left wing attack? The organization that posted it also attacks Clinton and Kerry. :eusa_think:

You better believe it will come up in the elections, so they best deal with it now.

I just don't trust him anymore. He would keep US in Iraq forever and I believe he would launch another war against Iran. He missed his window of opportunity when Bush smeared him in 2000 and he lost in South Carolina.

Holy Crap, Batman! What if, What if he is the:

The Manchurian Candidate is a 1959 thriller novel written by Richard Condon, later adapted into films in 1962 and 2004.

The central concept of the book and the subsequent 1962 film is that the son of a prominent political family has been brainwashed into becoming an unwilling assassin for the Communist Party; in the 2004 version, the villain was instead a giant corporation called "Manchurian Global".

The novel has been banned in communist states "for political reasons" and was "condemned by the American Legion."[1].

Holy Crap, Batman! What if, What if he is the:

Just cause he was shaking his hand doesn't make him corrupt. He suffered in a POW camp so that you could have the right to make this posting, have some damn respect!

Very nicely put together but I have to call bullsh@$. They took a few quotes he made and shaped them toward their opinion. Just cause the man shakes the Vietinamese's hand doesn't mean that he didn't suffer. When he shook his hand the two countries weren't at war. Come on that would be like saying Ronald Reagan was a liar because he shook Gorbachev's hand at the Nuclear Peace Accords. The U.S. and the Soviet Union were bitter enemies in the Cold War but when the conflict is over, its over. Do you think his handshake could have something to do with him wanted to mend deep wounds between the two countries?? Get a life and have some respect. Don't compare a draft dodger with a POW.

Forum List

Back