Bush Tax-Cuts; The Fairy-Tale

You'd expect the 1%ers/high-roller$ would have certainly generated enough interest (from their PRE-War tax-cuts), that they'd SURELY be willing to pay for their share of the War(s), by now. :rolleyes:

Funny that you think that "their share" should be more than the shares of other citizens...
The other citizens weren't as heavily-invested in Oil & Defense stocks.

They made other-investments.

a1622.2.jpg

It's time the 1%ers/high-roller$ PAY-UP!!!!!

Idiot... you have the VERY SAME FREEDOM to invest in whatever you choose...

This country was not set up to redistribute the benefits of success just because your motherfucking ass wants benefit without contribution

And don't you DARE try and lecture a vet about the price of war, you motherfucking ignoramus

.....Like the (obviously FAULTY) factors "conservatives" offer, defending tax-cuts???? :eusa_eh:

I'd say precedent (i.e. the failures o' tax-cuts) beat-you-to-the-punch.

:rolleyes:

Your opinion, nor the opinion of winger sites, is not fact...
Ya' got nothin'.......but the (proven) failure o' tax-cuts.......

Well done. :clap2:

Please cite your proof.. .and again.. your winger site OPINIONS are neither fact nor proof

it is easy to argue the economy would be declining faster.....

you know like the saved or created jobs argument....

but tell me this.....so the government wants to let a certain group keep less of their money....

ok....how will take from one group help the the unemployed or those that don't have faith in the economy.....

it isn't like the government is going to take this money and give it to you....

it isn't enough to balance the budget....hell it won't even make a dent.....

you are just on board for punishing those that do well....

ok...but don't complain when those folks you punished decide not to create a job for you....

....But, that rainy-day fund could have made a difference.....if Lil' Dumbya & Daddy's buds hadn't had their MONSTRO-KEGGER!!!! :rolleyes: (....After they'd bragged about the Adults that were takin'-over after Bill Clinton.)​

Sorry Shaman. Making excuses for an ineffecient body not having enough money is not going to be a winning argument.

Yeah.....I guess too-many people voted/bet-heavily on that MBA.

Dude. Please attempt to make sense at least. You are arguing for the rich to pay their 'fair share' (I'm sure you define fair as 'interestingly' as every other lib). You are essentially arguing that government doesn't have enough money. Yet we also know inefficient they are at spending money. Do you know that the left wing politicians look at people like you and laugh their asses off?

Last edited:
Hey....look at the economy in the Bush years up until 2006 when the Dums took congress. Like 73 consecutive months of strong economic growth and unemployment at or near "full employment". THEN came 2006:booze:

ANyway.......nobody cares about George Bush anymore. Obama's poll numbers are falling like a stone in water for the past 12 months because every speech he blames Bush.

But I say.........keep it up s0n!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thup::thup::thup:

Forum List

Back