Bush IQ higher than Kerry's

wallyvon said:
thats a lie, first off, and second, since my IQ is over 40 points higher than his, should I be president? Or maybe you all should listen to me because of my superior intelligence? The fact is, bush is a right wing religious nut, and I'm ashamed that he is leading this great country.

We are a country of idiots, clearly, to re-elect this quack.

Hey, there's no guarded wall preventing you from leaving. So don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Who am I kidding you won't leave, not while you can still profess your hatred for this nation and get your full sucking on its teet at the same time like a parasite.

we're all parasites on whatever country we live in, you know that. And I will continue suckling, just as you will. That doesnt mean I have to sit back and allow idiots like you try to spread "the word of the lord" and other senseless nonsence.

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 160.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".
An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Each person has a unique intellectual make-up, with strengths and weaknesses that affect their methods of understanding, recognition, communication and association. Using a carefully cross-reference scoring scheme, TestCafe is able to accumulate a profound quantity of information about your natural intellectual abilities.

wallyvon said:
we're all parasites on whatever country we live in, you know that. And I will continue suckling, just as you will. That doesnt mean I have to sit back and allow idiots like you try to spread "the word of the lord" and other senseless nonsence.

Well at least you don't even pretend not to hate the US. Truly refreshing after dealing with Bully and scanning DU. Since you are the best argument against yourself, I'll just let you open your mouth and prove your hatred and stupidity. I'm sure I won't be let down.

I hate you, and everyone who voted for bush. I wont lie. and if you were to come up to me and state this, I would have trouble restraining myself from beating the shit out of you. But since this is only an online forum, I will try to show you your folly, although it is probably a lost cause.

:rotflmao:
wallyvon said:
I hate you, and everyone who voted for bush. I wont lie. and if you were to come up to me and state this, I would have trouble restraining myself from beating the shit out of you. But since this is only an online forum, I will try to show you your folly, although it is probably a lost cause.

awww....poor wittle libbie needs some therapy

theim said:
:rotflmao:

awww....poor wittle libbie needs some therapy

It's called Post Election Selection Depression or PESD. Poor people cannot even fathom that somebody might have a different opinion about something than they do.

i fathom your differences in opinion, but I understand from whence they came. Idiocy, pure and simple.

wallyvon said:
i fathom your differences in opinion, but I understand from whence they came. Idiocy, pure and simple.

It is clear that you fathom nothing. Anybody who simply states with no evidence that they are right and everybody else is stupid is delusional and can be discounted in normal discourse. Since you are either delusional or just a confrontational troll, it is clear that you can be discounted.

In other words just saying you are smarter is not enough, back it up with some evidence.

:trolls:

my iq is 165, i aced the SATs. Want me to copy the paperwork and send you a copy? I do not lie.

is it mere coincidence that by and large the rich voted for kerry in this election (even though he was going to raise their taxes) and the poor voted for bush (even though he was going to cut their government aid)? Karl Rove is a genius campaigner, and the democrats ran a foolhardy campaign to help him out. But the smart, i.e. the rich, have realized the truth, that GWB is an idiot evangelist who cannot possibly speak for us or garner respect abroad.

I'm prepared for 4 years of pain. And I'm going to make you all feel it as best I can.

Give me reasons why it would be smarter to vote for Kerry over Bush, since you seem to believe those were the only choices and the only way each person voted.

Give discourse and argument, not simplistic insulting rhetoric with no depth. Talk to us and give an opinion on something, then we can give you ours. It is called debate. Ad Hominem attacks are not debate they are simply a way to disengage yourself from discourse when you have no evidence to back yourself up.

Since this is an online forum, evidence should be gathered online and posted with links during debate. Use reputable sources or those too will be thrashed.

i was sent this study by a friend, and i'm on a different computer so i can't even access it at the moment. I will be happy to provide it, more than happy in fact.

Kerry ran a dumb campaign, losing to a candidate as flawed as bush is inexcuseable and shows the strength of republican campaigning techniques. I'm not sure what the democrats need to do.

The main reason why the rich voted kerry? He wasn't bush.

wallyvon said:
my iq is 165, i aced the SATs. Want me to copy the paperwork and send you a copy? I do not lie.

Big fat liar...

Who are these people, and why are they allowed on my internet?

Go away, Wally. :)

UsaPride said:
Yeah, that's intelligent!

given kerry's shitty campaign, there weren't many other reasons to vote kerry, which is why he lost. But, given the abundance of reasons NOT do vote bush, i'm still surprised he won.

I must retire for the moment, but don't worry, I'll be back to lambast you fools in the morning.

wallyvon said:
I must retire for the moment, but don't worry, I'll be back to lambast you fools in the morning.
Oh goody, I'll be here then! You've really said alot of interesting things that has gotten me thinking.

Forum List

Back