Bush IQ higher than Kerry's

More Important than IQ:

http://www.queendom.com/tests/iq/emotional_iq_r2_access.html

Results of the Emotional IQ Test
Your score = 122
Your Emotional IQ is very good - slightly higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

-=d=- said:
More Important than IQ:

http://www.queendom.com/tests/iq/emotional_iq_r2_access.html

Results of the Emotional IQ Test
Your score = 122
Your Emotional IQ is very good - slightly higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

In other words, you're a woman.

:p:

gop_jeff said:
In other words, you're a woman.

:p:

If I could swap bodies with Mary, I would...in a heart-beat.

Except for all the plumbing issues women have, it'd be pretty cool.

:D

course - then I've have to sleep with 'her' in 'darin's old body'. That'd suck...I'm not sure how she does it. Wonder if that's why she closes her eyes a lot?

hmm...

-=d=- said:
If I could swap bodies with Mary, I would...in a heart-beat.

Except for all the plumbing issues women have, it'd be pretty cool.

course - then I've have to sleep with 'her' in 'darin's old body'. That'd suck...I'm not sure how she does it. Wonder if that's why she closes her eyes a lot?

hmm...

I know Im going to hate myself for asking but plumbing issues?????

Zhukov said:
Average is 100. 50% score between 80 and 120. Gifted is 144-160. Genius is 150+

Here is the normal probability curve.

Here is a nice test I found trying to get you the level of "Genius". They say 150, but I've heard other, lower, numbers elsewhere.

I scored a bit higher than usual on this test than on many others. But it was close to the others.

Yes. I like to toot my own horn.

:rock:

Me too :)

Attachments

• $iq.jpg
    $iq.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 82
Bonnie said:
I know Im going to hate myself for asking but plumbing issues?????

I know no way to put it tactfully...but women just...hm..you know. the whole 'cleansing time'...re-occuring...Aunt Flow...that sorta stuff.

:-/

it skeers me.

:)

-=d=- said:
I know no way to put it tactfully...but women just...hm..you know. the whole 'cleansing time'...re-occuring...Aunt Flow...that sorta stuff.

:-/

it skeers me.

Got it! Never mind dumb question on my part :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Zhukov said:
Here is a nice test I found trying to get you the level of "Genius". They say 150, but I've heard other, lower, numbers elsewhere.

I scored a bit higher than usual on this test than on many others. But it was close to the others.

Yes. I like to toot my own horn.

If I "toot" my horn, people call me arrogant... Sigh. :(

It was a cute little test, though I don't put much faith in a test with only 32 true/false questions. I do note that they don't express the percentile nor the standard deviation in their tests.

For what it's worth, my score:

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 163.

But that's a higher figure than any supervised test I've taken.

It's worth mentioning that I tried an experiment - I retook the test, this time answering ALL questions TRUE, as quickly as I could - and the resultant score was 118.

It should be noted that a test like this becomes increasingly inaccurate as the deviation increases.

Considering that everyone here appears to have scored well into the upper percentiles, you might be interested in these free tests, which are scaled for higher IQ demographic groups:

http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm
and
http://www.eskimo.com/~miyaguch/hoeflin.html

Regards,

A

Zhukov said:
Based upon Gen. Fred Franks' comments concerning Gen. Schwarzkopf in Tom Clancy's Into the Storm I would be disinclined to support a bid of his for the Presidency.

Didn't read that one - what were the comments?

A

-=d=- said:
pshaw....rookie.

Wow - 199 - It might be interesting to compare each of our answer sets - did you go back after scoring and record your answers by chance?

I'm wondering how many correct answers make the difference at these extreme ends of the curve, or if it is more about speed.

I wonder if internet/computer delays affect the score much?

A

Attachments

• $score.jpg
    $score.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 67
CivilLiberty said:
If I "toot" my horn, people call me arrogant... Sigh. :(

It was a cute little test, though I don't put much faith in a test with only 32 true/false questions. I do note that they don't express the percentile nor the standard deviation in their tests.

For what it's worth, my score:

But that's a higher figure than any supervised test I've taken.

It's worth mentioning that I tried an experiment - I retook the test, this time answering ALL questions TRUE, as quickly as I could - and the resultant score was 118.

It should be noted that a test like this becomes increasingly inaccurate as the deviation increases.

Considering that everyone here appears to have scored well into the upper percentiles, you might be interested in these free tests, which are scaled for higher IQ demographic groups:

http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm
and
http://www.eskimo.com/~miyaguch/hoeflin.html

Regards,

A

You must be a blast at parties!!! LOL :chains: Just kidding!

PSOn3d...

;)

Frankly, I got bored with this test, and quit after a couple minutes...too much work.

Last on-line IQ test I took came back with 116? or something?

I know my GT score is WAY Higher than y'alls..

:p

Jeff, and other vets will get that joke, I hope.

thats a lie, first off, and second, since my IQ is over 40 points higher than his, should I be president? Or maybe you all should listen to me because of my superior intelligence? The fact is, bush is a right wing religious nut, and I'm ashamed that he is leading this great country.

We are a country of idiots, clearly, to re-elect this quack.

You don't like who's running this country, get the fuck out. :)

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back