Bush Hates America, Loves Mexico

Because it legitimizes their presence here and sets the groundwork for their invasion. Nobody is going to be "tracking them," believe me. Don't buy the liberal lies. As for Rep. Tancredo, I am writing him in this presidential year, as are many others.

I reject the whole idea that this is a ploy to increase the Republican percentage of hispanic votes.

Why would legal migrants from Mexico, Central and South America want people to illegally do what they had to go through all the time and trouble to do legally? They wouldn't and I don't think the GOP has any illusions that they would.

Three insurmoutable facts exist:

1.) There are between 8 to 12 million illegal immigrants in our country.

2.) Rounding up 8 to 12 million people and shipping them out of our country would be virtually impossible and cost prohibitive.

3.) Illegal immigrants waste public resources because they don't pay taxes. (rascist fear mongering aside, this is the big problem)

Under Bush's plan, the illegals will be registered so he can fine and tax them. What's wrong with that? What would you have him do?

Were I a senator I'd add a rider to the bill to require a fence to be built and an appropriation to increase the number of Border Agents. I would also take steps to make sure these people were "Americanized" . No more spanish language in the schools, no signs in spanish. Everyone learns english.

Other than that, taxing illegals is a pretty good idea. They're already working. Bush is just trying to take a piece to cover the expenses.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Because it legitimizes their presence here and sets the groundwork for their invasion. Nobody is going to be "tracking them," believe me. Don't buy the liberal lies. As for Rep. Tancredo, I am writing him in this presidential year, as are many others.

If I read it right, a Job is required before permission is granted to come here. how do you percieve that as an invasion? Vote for whomever you choose william. I am surprised he can get re-elected to his present job!

Illegals are here and aren't going anywhere. The fact that Mexicans will take anything to survive and not have to go back to the hell holes of May-he-co, the USA looks too good for most. The corrupt Governments of Sud America know that us americans will take care of their people much better than they can. The racism in Mexico against the Indian natives is very bad. Has anyone ever seen a "native" Mexican on any Mexican TV station? No you haven't. Everyone on Mexican TV is of European decent. And they say Americans are racist. Ya right! When was last time you saw a black person or asian on Mexican TV? Never.

Mexican radio-------BBQ Iquana...... in Tijuana.

The Beaver

How about we just annex mexico. Save the immigrants time trying to cross the border and it will give us a pretty small border to guard in southern mexico.

Under Bush's plan, the illegals will be registered so he can fine and tax them. What's wrong with that? What would you have him do?

Were I a senator I'd add a rider to the bill to require a fence to be built and an appropriation to increase the number of Border Agents. I would also take steps to make sure these people were "Americanized" . No more spanish language in the schools, no signs in spanish. Everyone learns english.

You know zhukov, i agree that we should tax em, and make them learn english. THats the only reason that i would support bush's plan on the illigals. But considering the libral media, and the liberial everything else, they would phohibit us forcing them to do that. So all that law stuff would only get the illeagals more benifets, and no taxes. Pretty ironic huh.

Originally posted by supermarine
So all that law stuff would only get the illeagals more benifets, and no taxes.

Well the whole point is to fine and tax them, so at the very least we'd get that. But you're right, forcing people to assimilate to our culture is way too much to ask considering the contempt with which so many liberals hold our culture, and who instead favor "multiculturalism".

Cultural suicide. Now there's a brilliant idea.

They should be assimilated. Thats the whole idea behind the melting pot. Im not saying they should throw away all the good parts of their culture. or even stop speaking their language sometimes, but they should join the society they came here to join. I mean whats the point of moving to another country if you take the bad things you were fleeing with you?

As for border patrol. I think we should start a program to have people donate a year of service or so they can get college tuition. That way we can get the smart people with desire to be successful bordering our country and educate them at the same time.

The problem is that they cannot and will not be assimilated because 1) they are racially different from the Americans of European descent who still make up the (shrinking) majority, and 2) their sheer numbers here already make it unnecessary.

They will have to be forcibly removed.

which do you do first start bailing water or plug the hole in a sinking ship?priority one seal the border then change the laws to make it harder for illegals to utilize government programs and services.it would cost an enormous amount to go and round everyone up so just make it harder to get in and take the incentive away from the freeloaders and we should be o.k.

Im serious about the annexing idea. i mean I dont see it happening in the near future but ive actually thought about it quite a bit. and not only to deal with the illegal mexican immigration.

I mean if you think about it the United Nations wants to control the world. And i really dont have anything agianst uniting internationally if there is some garuntee of freedom. The UN doesnt garuntee freedom. There are no checks and balances in the UN except the security council veto, which isnt really a good one.

So i was thinking about it and I was like, the United States government was set up to unite different states under one body. So why make the bureacracy more complex in trying to unite the United States into an international body like the UN? We would have to compromise our freedoms, soveriegnty and security. And the bueracracy would be complex with a state/federal/international level of laws and justice. It just wouldnt work very well. If we annexed the willing nations into the United States as new states we would only have the State/Federal Buearacracy like now. It would make things alot easier and we could guarentee the freedoms we now enjoy.

Like I said. Ive thought about it and it would be a good idea compared to the liberal idea of just submitting to the UN. Wed have the checks and balances, freedoms, and soviergnty as before and people to strengthen the economy. It would probably be a long term project if it was ever done of course though. I dont know how feesible it is yet, but i think if any international type of government will work it will be one like we have within the States.

I'd like to annex Canada (if only to make Alaska feel like part of the family), but as far as central and south america goes I think it would presently be too much of a drain on the economy.

I'd have no problem ruling over central and south america more directly and dictating their policies until they were ready for proper annexation however. The main problem would be english. I don't want two languages.

At any rate I think we can expect to see an economic American Union to compete with the EU in the not too distant future. Something more comprehensive than the OAS.

Forum List

Back