Bush Hates America, Loves Mexico

Oh boy this is awesome!

New Guy all you need to know is AMREN and their leader Jared Taylor are affiliated with neo-nazi groups. With that know that sort of taints their stats and conclusions don't you think? Did anybody think that they won't find anything that doesn't fit their philosophy?

Anyway have fun arguing with Willie, he's a real pip :blsmile:

Originally posted by OCA
Oh boy this is awesome!

New Guy all you need to know is AMREN and their leader Jared Taylor are affiliated with neo-nazi groups. With that know that sort of taints their stats and conclusions don't you think? Did anybody think that they won't find anything that doesn't fit their philosophy?

Anyway have fun arguing with Willie, he's a real pip :blsmile:

Yeah. :D

:p:

I guess I COULD have done a few look-ups on that one!

Sometimes I just can't stay away from laying it all out.
:D

Originally posted by William Joyce

We'll go up to the Bronx and see how great the Puerto Ricans are.

Do not judge them just because in a certain city they are whatever way YOU say they are.

When you actually go to the country, then you can talk, other than that, shut up. But you would probably be too scared to be surrounded by them.

You really crack me up, Willy boy. I'm Puerto Rican and you couldn't tell me any different than the next white person, so get over your white power shit and get real.
By the way I lived in New York, sure it wasn't too good, but you know what, now I live in another area and guess what, they're some bad people here too.
And you know what, some of them are WHITE. News flash. No race is perfect.

When you actually go to the country, then you can talk, other than that, shut up. But you would probably be too scared to be surrounded by them.

Uh, and you haven't crystallized my point brilliantly, HOW?

I'm sure you're a wonderful Puerto Rican. I worked with one who was great. But the bottom line remains unchanged. Most, I have not liked. I do not like how they behave in the main, and I do not want to share a society with them. Period.

Most, I have not liked. I do not like how they behave in the main, and I do not want to share a society with them. Period.

So I don't like how some of my friends behave (what you would call "white people") but that doesn't mean I have to shut them out, I learn what they are about. Love them for who they are. I never expect them to leave my presence cause I don't like them. That's very SELFISH.

If you don't want to share a society with them, then move the hell out. Go to a city of white folks and have your own camp out there. I'm sure they're plenty of "white people"

And if you say "why should I move, white people were here first" :puke:

Remember this is the "UNITED states" we should all be united and love one another.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Puerto Rico...

j_lo.jpg

Originally posted by jon_forward
Welcome to THE board unknown! we have all kinds of folks here,pretty much runs the gambit. glad you found us.

Thank you jon

Uh, yeah, dude. Did you go to public school, by any chance?

uh, its dudette, and yes I did go to a public school and I didn't learn shit. Now I have a strong desire to learn and I'm fulfilling that.

uh, its dudette, and yes I did go to a public school and I didn't learn shit. Now I have a strong desire to learn and I'm fulfilling that.

Sorry, honey. I'm trying to educate myself, too. I wish I knew Latin.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Sorry, honey. I'm trying to educate myself, too. I wish I knew Latin.
:clap:

Puerto Ricans don't speak latin. -natively.

We're latinas (latinos) but speak spanish. I believe Latin used to be an old language, they taught my mom that when she was in school (ancient history;) ). It's more used in the churches now. (Catholic churches)

Sona si latine loqueris.
Honk if you speak Latin.

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults.

Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?
Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see me?

Lex clavatoris designati rescindenda est.
The designated hitter rule has got to go.

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
If Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar.

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota
monax materiam possit materiari?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
I'm not interested in your dopey religious cult.

Nullo metro compositum est.
It doesn't rhyme.

Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema.
I don't care. If it doesn't rhyme, it isn't a poem.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est.
Yes, that is a very large amount of corn.

Neutiquam erro.
I am not lost.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.
It was that way when I got here.

Sic hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus
et nimis propinquus ades.
If you can read this bumper sticker, you are
very well educated and much too close.

You can't say that in Latin.
Illiud Latine dici non potest.

Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.
Oh! Was I speaking Latin again? Silly me. Sometimes it just sort of slips out.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Gramen artificiosum odi.
I hate Astroturf.

Canis meus id comedit.
My dog ate it.

Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant!
May barbarians invade your personal space!

Mellita, domi adsum.
Honey, I'm home.

Te precor dulcissime supplex!
Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Fac me cocleario vomere!
Gag me with a spoon!

Fac ut vivas.
Get a life.

Sure beats the old Veni, Vidi, Vici, doesn't it?

Originally posted by Zhukov
Latin is used in biology as well. We use latin words for the purposes of nomenclature because it is a dead language and we therefore needn't worry about it changing.

NO IT ISNT. its used amoungst catholics. ITs the great christian language only used by the pope and the priests.

Just kiddin, haha, it is a pretty worthless language for todays terms. Its only good for understandin history or for impressing the chicks

Forum List

Back