Bush Hates America, Loves Mexico

"Just try it Nazi."

Ha! You know, for all the crap I get in the ideological arena, one thing you can say about the racist white right is that it is ready to FIGHT. And I mean, with guns and stuff. Liberals, lefties, WASP sellouts, Jews, etc. all control the mind, and thus the body, but once we convince white people of their true interests, it's all over. It's true, we suck at the persuasion business for now, and the American mind is pretty much locked down against us, but tight. But that is our only weakness. Ever wonder why people shit their pants any time someone talks indelicately about race or Jews or whites? Not because what we say isn't true. But because it poses such an immediate threat to the current power structure. Man, the people in control KNOW that the slightest prick could burst the dam, and it would be lights out for the anti-whites. "We cannot have the average white cop/teacher/insurance salesman hear about this, because if they do, they'll start thinking impure thoughts about us," think the controllers. And they're right. Nobody's going to pick up a gun and fight for "fairness" or "justice" or "equality." They're going to pick up a gun and fight for the family. When the fit hits the shan, it'll be disloyal paid mercenary whites versus loyalists, and man, when the money for the mercenaries runs out, they'll join us. And the loyalists will fight to their last drop of blood. The others, until the last paycheck.

Just a lil' white racist dreamin'. Dream, dream, dream, dreeeeaaam. Ahhh, sweet.

Nah, really, we'll probably make inroads via changes of heart about immigration and other issues, get some folks into power, get our message out through the Internet, and make gradual changes to the law and social system of America that will slowly but surely lead to what we want in a peaceful and responsible manner.

Damn, that's boring. I like the other version!

I thought that was you, Zhukov... lol.
FedEx me an old Soviet flag, the CCCP one with the hammer and scicle. That was a nice design, the new one is bo-oring!

mmmmmmm.....Mexicans...what's not to love?

10_99pizza.jpg

And...

salma-8.jpg

Let's see:

The gang-banging
The gang-raping
The welfare scams
The lawsuit scams
The grafitti
The chicken bones
The bankrupting of public hospitals
The befouling of parking lots, standing around looking like shit
The garbage
The awful Spanish chattering
The ruination of English
The costs of interpretation
The signs in Spanish wherever I go
The driving with no car insurance
The driving drunk
The maiming of person and property via the above
The surrounding of Karl Rove's house and demand for welfare

You know, that stuff.

Because Mexicans are the cause of ALL of those things...wow.

And besides...Salma Hyak makes up for more than half that list... :)

Because Mexicans are the cause of ALL of those things

No, no. The SWEDES are. Doi.

Selma Hayek is welcome any time in New White America. She will be my guest of honor. She will be treated like royalty. Mostly because she has so much white blood. Hooray!

Originally posted by William Joyce
No, no. The SWEDES are. Doi.

Selma Hayek is welcome any time in New White America. She will be my guest of honor. She will be treated like royalty. Mostly because she has so much white blood. Hooray!

You MUST realize the rediculousness of this.

Mexicans are like most other groups. -All are heavily intermixed from settlers, natives, and who knows what other groups.

Do you expect to give a DNA test and pick and choose who is most whitest?

1. Click on the link. Read the information. Take note of the statistics.

2. Go to the American Renaissance website, amren.com. Read it for a few days. Subscribe to the magazine.

3. Hang out with me in NYC for a few days. We'll go up to the Bronx and see how great the Puerto Ricans are. Then we'll swing down through Queens to hang out with the Mexicans and see how great they are. Finally, we'll dip in to Washington Heights to see how lovely the Domicans are.

1. Click on the link. Read the information. Take note of the statistics.

2. Go to the American Renaissance website, amren.com. Read it for a few days. Subscribe to the magazine.

3. Hang out with me in NYC for a few days. We'll go up to the Bronx and see how great the Puerto Ricans are. Then we'll swing down through Queens to hang out with the Mexicans and see how great they are. Finally, we'll dip in to Washington Heights to see how lovely the Domicans are.

1. I DID. Statistics mean Jack Diddly. ANYTHING can be said with statistics. -IF they even are real.

2. I don't need to. Their information is bogus based on reality versus theory.

3. A. I have no desire to hang out with you because gangreen spreads.
B. I am MARRIED to a Puerto Rican and have known many all my life. I also have known Mexicans all my life as I live in California.
C. I have known a few Dominicans as well.

So far, you have shown your THEORY of how all this works to be exactly that. Talk to a 65 year old blue collar worker and ask them about theory vs. experience. You will be schooled in reality.

All I see from your perspective is that you either feel insignificant because you are white and cannot find your place in the world....

......or you have a really small penis.

Upon what basis do you say that amren's statistics are wrong? Why DON'T statistics mean anything? Here, they mean quite a bit. They show that Hispanics, in all areas of social health, fall very short, and sometimes even below blacks. That's crucial information, because GWB has assured us that Hispanics are great because they "have family values" and that we should let them all in.

But as the author of the article ably shows, those with "family values" do not have children out of wedlock, do not commit crime, etc. Hispanics do all this at rates far out of proportion to whites.

we have been over this before but I will refresh. Most people dont condemn the whole lot due to a few bad ones. we choose to judge a person as just that , a person. an individual. Hitler was european, does that make all europeans bad? using your basis it does.

Upon what basis do you say that amren's statistics are wrong? Why DON'T statistics mean anything? Here, they mean quite a bit. They show that Hispanics, in all areas of social health, fall very short, and sometimes even below blacks. That's crucial information, because GWB has assured us that Hispanics are great because they "have family values" and that we should let them all in.

But as the author of the article ably shows, those with "family values" do not have children out of wedlock, do not commit crime, etc. Hispanics do all this at rates far out of proportion to whites.

The reason statistics cannot be trusted is:

1. They are ASSUMED to be fact when they may not be

2. They do not give you all the specifics on WHO was made the staticstic. -Example:

Take ANY study and figure by these criteria:

Did they look at homeless people? Were some people in the 6 figure income range? Was this done in a place where the population was 55 and therefore people HAD to have values to get by? Was this done by someone with a political agenda? Does this information change radically when people are educated differently?

The point is that any of the above bits can alter a statistic completely opposite of the stated result. If you do not know EVERY BIT of the way the test was conducted, you cannot trust the statistic.

Well, if they do not include education based on an economic situation it REALLY throws this off. If most of these hispanics are immigrants with no money for education or have low skills, will they commit more or less crime? If they come from a region of poverty and are USED to seeing that, are they going to be more or less likely to be criminals?

By that criteria, whites would be the same. Was the study of the whites in LA compared to the hispanics in this location?

This is the point. Statistics say anything you want by a quickly ignored detail. I have learned what hispanics value traditionally. While Bush is a liar and has his faith all mixed up believing muslims and Christians worship the same god, he is mixed up on this too.

Hispanics generally regard family above all else. By the catholics conquering their native lands, they have come to follow the catholic faith. At the time, catholocism would mix with the superstituous customs of the land and the people would adapt. Because of this, they were kept in underdeveloped guilt ridden living with the assumption that all that mattered was their customs, family, and church for salvation.

Having kids out of wedlock and comitting crime was often a sign of not understanding how to act in an industrialized economic structure. When these people see how we act in our upper class communities and are trying to fit in, they learn WHY we do what we do and adapt because THEY can now educate or better themselves economically.

Even in the poorest of areas, they tend to live by a simple philosophy:

Eat all you want and party every day. Invite everyone you know over to do the same. Give generously, and help your family without second thought to yourself. Don't worry about the unimportant things, as long as you have each other, you are ok.

Do we do that?

That sounds like more wholesome behavior than MOST white people I know. Whites have had an economic advantage in America because we were the majority, and we had different customs. We also had different politics and therefore a different living arrangement which dictated a different way of thinking.

THAT is the reality. Not some crazy statistic.

-BTW, my Puerto Rican wife and I are fully against ANY assistance or preference based on race.

Forum List

Back