How's Bush Doing?

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
Satan won, Bush is doing his work right on schedule. Bush is even Deceiving his own supporters. Will Evangelical Christians say "get thee behind me, Bush", or will the Great Deceiver win?

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Satan won, Bush is doing his work right on schedule. Bush is even Deceiving his own supporters. Will Evangelical Christians say "get thee behind me, Bush", or will the Great Deceiver win?

Drinking out of those bedpans again? :alco:

I swear sometime I think you have multiple personalities Bully. Most of your post reflect your liberal bent, but every once in a while you write these goofy posts from left field w/ no credible/evidence/support or anything. What's the deal?

He must have just come from a Bush-Bashing meet-up!!..it may take a bit for him to calm down, brainwashed and all..dont drink the bong-water, add ice and breathe very deeply........there ya go..:)

Considering Bully continue argues that there is no reason to believe there is a God, why on earth would he be advocating that Satan is controling Bush? I mean if there is no God there is no satan so how could he be?

I could probably create an even stronger arguement that Satan has control of the Democrat party and is decieving them. (but then its not really difficult to create a stronger argument than one that is simpply stating an assertion and atempts in no way to back it up) I mean think about it. Which party is decieving people more?

Which one claims to be pro choice, yet opposes school choice, the right of taxpayers to choose what to do with their money, the right of the people to choose the deffinition of marriage, the right of the people to chose their candidate (in refoerence to the New Jersey debaucle) and the right of people to choose to talk about religion in public to name a few?

Which party claims to support free speech and then pushes people to be Politically correct, tries to stop people like Limbaugh and Hannity from speaking their opinions, and wants to take the people out of politics and support their campaigns with tax payers money?

Which party claims to help those who are oppressed and then supports the oppression of people through inaction? IE southeast asia, Iran, Iraq, etc?

Which party claims to support the working class and then opposed stimiluating the economy the only way possible through tax cuts, who claims to oppose the rich by taxing them which doesnt make the rich any less rich but prevents others from working hard and becoming rich so they end up protecting the riches power by keeping other people in poverty.

Democrats need to face the reality of what their party stands for and what they do.

Which party is for the environment?
Which party tries to spread the wealth?
Which party is for worker rights?
Which party has people against all war?
Which party is against the death penalty?

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew

I assume these are rhetorical, so what's your pt?

That we should go back to the stone age, take money from people who earned it and give to people that didn't, allow prices on all goods to go up, become a nation of pacifists, and allow people who take life to keep life?

The environmental party was in for 8 years! Why is the environment so bad????

Those that want to spread the wealth ususally don't want to spread the work.

Translation: How can I get more benefits and pay for less work.

Many people cannot tell the difference between appeasement and peace. Appeasement and peace look very similar at first, but have very different repercussions.

Which party is for abortion????

1. The Green Party - or so they say.
2. Wealth redistribution? The Dems, Greens, and Communists.
3. The Communists and the World Worker's Party.
4. The Greens, Communists, and World Worker's Party.
5. Dems, Greens, Commies, and WWP.

So... which of those parties were you trying to plug for?

For a Buddhist, it sure sounds like you are using a lot of Christian terminology in your post. I thought that you couldn't prove God's existence, let alone Satan's.

Speaking of which, if you don't believe in the Bible, why would the 666 on Bush's forehead be significant to you?

Originally posted by jon_forward
He must have just come from a Bush-Bashing meet-up!!..it may take a bit for him to calm down, brainwashed and all..dont drink the bong-water, add ice and breathe very deeply........there ya go..:)

I don't need no steenkin' Boosh Bashing Meetup! And I'll drink my bongwater straight-up thank you very much! :D

Don't be dogging Bush. He is doing better at his job than you at your KFC job. Come on. How would you like to get a raise to president of a "company" and have 3000 of your employees die. You need to watch some more 9/11 photos.

Don't Forget.

666, what ever...cough...athiest, french Judas

Originally posted by gop_jeff
For a Buddhist, it sure sounds like you are using a lot of Christian terminology in your post. I thought that you couldn't prove God's existence, let alone Satan's.

Speaking of which, if you don't believe in the Bible, why would the 666 on Bush's forehead be significant to you?

I use Christian terminology because it is the most accessible and understanable to everyone. And, one really can't prove the existence of these beings. They are beyond human experience, and speculation about them is nothing more than that...Rank speculation. Nothing genuinely useful to be found in it.

The "666" holds no significance to me beyond my owm amusement.

Forum List

Back