Bush has lowest poll numbers yet

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
I'm assuming you guys have heard of this.

The poll was a CNN/USA Today poll.

Now I know that those guys are way liberal, but this is really disturbing me.

Your thoughts?

Originally posted by Gop guy
I'm assuming you guys have heard of this.

The poll was a CNN/USA Today poll.

Now I know that those guys are way liberal, but this is really disturbing me.

Your thoughts?

It's still a long way till November. Keep in mind, Bush and Kerry haven't even had a debate yet. Hell, technically Kerry isn't even the official nominee yet.

Let's see what polls look like after the new government is in place in Iraq (yes, I think they will hit the June 30 deadline), a lot of the troops come home, gas prices go down, and the undecided part of America gets a good hard look at Kerry. The Kerry people keep screaming they want to talk about the issues, then do anything but talk about the issues. Once he is forced to do it, that isn't good news for him.

Originally posted by Jimmyeatworld
It's still a long way till November. Keep in mind, Bush and Kerry haven't even had a debate yet. Hell, technically Kerry isn't even the official nominee yet.

Question is, with all the Democrats upset with him will he be? or are they going to pull a Lautenburg.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Question is, with all the Democrats upset with him will he be? or are they going to pull a Lautenburg.

That would seal their doom if they did. The people who have been desperately trying to push KErry for months now, will have to switch gears and change to who ever it may be. While the ABB crowd will buy it, i think alot of the moderate Dems who have been coming around to Kerry through the constant brainwashing of the "Republicans are lying" mantra, will say fuck it. If that happens i see Nader gaining a big margin.

Originally posted by insein
That would seal their doom if they did. The people who have been desperately trying to push KErry for months now, will have to switch gears and change to who ever it may be. While the ABB crowd will buy it, i think alot of the moderate Dems who have been coming around to Kerry through the constant brainwashing of the "Republicans are lying" mantra, will say fuck it. If that happens i see Nader gaining a big margin.

I have a feeling Nader will have a big margin regardless. atleast big compared to most elections. I think he is just there to give the left an excuse that Bush only won because Nader split the vote, despite the fact that its pretty obvious he wouldnt need Nader to split the vote to win.

Forum List

Back