Bush did steal Florida and Ohio

And yet 7 of 9 Supreme Court Justices AGREED that the procedure for the recount was illegal and unfair and violated FEDERAL protections. Go figure. I never knew we had 7 RIGHT WING Conspirators on the Supreme Court.

And do you remember how Gore backed down, even though he clearly won. He did that because the GOP were not going to let this one go. They had too many plans. 9-11 was about to happen, they were going to invade Iraq, plus they had to put in all those tax breaks for the rich and for corporations.

No, there was nothing the 4 Supreme's could do but go along.

And don't pretend to think you know what's going on based on this. The Supreme Court also turns its head to the unconstitutional income tax, IRS and Federal Reserve.

Do you want to start discussing that? Because all the facts point to that they are in on the scam too. If Democrats and Republicans are all in on it, so are their Supreme Court appointees.

But you want it both ways, so have it both ways. This is why we'll never win the country back. Because too many of you are good little house slaves. Don't buck the status quo Retardedgaygunnyguysgtakesitintheass.

9/11 was about to happen? So now you're saying Bush knew 9/11 was going to happen? That makes you a truther.

If you read PNAC from the 90's, they said that they would need another Pearl Harbor in order to push their radical agenda.

And they got it.

So that makes sense why Chaney had control of NORAD on 9-11, and months leading up to it.

And Condy certainly was lying when she said, "we could have never imagined"

Lady, you were sent a fucking memo with it all spelled out. Least they could have done was alert the airlines.

They didn't plan it, but they knew it was coming.

President Bush certainly is aware of that his former Saudi sugar daddy is still financing Osama bin Laden’s terrorist network. USA Today newspaper reported in 1999 that a year after bin Laden’s attacks on US embassies in Africa, Khaled bin Mahfouz and other wealthy Saudis were funneling tens of millions of dollars each year into bin Laden’s bank accounts. Five top Saudi businessmen ordered the National Commercial Bank to transfer personal funds and $3 million pilfered from a Saudi pension fund to the Capitol Trust Bank in New York City. The money was deposited into the Islamic Relief and Blessed Relief - Islamic charities operating in the US and Great Britain as fronts for Osama bin Laden.

Bush family’s dirty little secret: President’s oil companies funded by Bin Laden family and other wealthy Saudis who also financed Osama

And don't even get me started on how Bush flew every Bin Ladin out of the USA on 9-12, and NONE OF THEM WERE EVEN QUESTIONED???

Dude, time for you to wakey, wakey.

And do you remember how Gore backed down, even though he clearly won. He did that because the GOP were not going to let this one go. They had too many plans. 9-11 was about to happen, they were going to invade Iraq, plus they had to put in all those tax breaks for the rich and for corporations.

No, there was nothing the 4 Supreme's could do but go along.

And don't pretend to think you know what's going on based on this. The Supreme Court also turns its head to the unconstitutional income tax, IRS and Federal Reserve.

Do you want to start discussing that? Because all the facts point to that they are in on the scam too. If Democrats and Republicans are all in on it, so are their Supreme Court appointees.

But you want it both ways, so have it both ways. This is why we'll never win the country back. Because too many of you are good little house slaves. Don't buck the status quo Retardedgaygunnyguysgtakesitintheass.

9/11 was about to happen? So now you're saying Bush knew 9/11 was going to happen? That makes you a truther.

If you read PNAC from the 90's, they said that they would need another Pearl Harbor in order to push their radical agenda.

And they got it.

So that makes sense why Chaney had control of NORAD on 9-11, and months leading up to it.

Lady, you were sent a fucking memo with it all spelled out. Least they could have done was alert the airlines.

President Bush certainly is aware of that his former Saudi sugar daddy is still financing Osama bin Laden’s terrorist network. USA Today newspaper reported in 1999 that a year after bin Laden’s attacks on US embassies in Africa, Khaled bin Mahfouz and other wealthy Saudis were funneling tens of millions of dollars each year into bin Laden’s bank accounts. Five top Saudi businessmen ordered the National Commercial Bank to transfer personal funds and $3 million pilfered from a Saudi pension fund to the Capitol Trust Bank in New York City. The money was deposited into the Islamic Relief and Blessed Relief - Islamic charities operating in the US and Great Britain as fronts for Osama bin Laden.

Bush family’s dirty little secret: President’s oil companies funded by Bin Laden family and other wealthy Saudis who also financed Osama

And don't even get me started on how Bush flew every Bin Ladin out of the USA on 9-12, and NONE OF THEM WERE EVEN QUESTIONED???

I've read enough. you're a troofer.

I can't believe anyone can get up the energy to keep hitting the ground where the corpse of the horse used to be.

What exactly is to be gained here? Say you manage to somehow prove Bush did something wrong... then what? We all get in the time machine and go back for a do over? I'm sure someone will have some kind of idealistic answer but I'm not interested in that, I want the practical answer.

Why is it you see the crimes of Republicans as never meaning anything.

We can find the people who cheated and broke the law and put them in prison.

Personally I think its a case of treason in a country that desides by elections.

What you sugest is to just ignore crime and allow them to go unpunished .

This is the very reason Bush politized the department of Justice, so that Americans could have no justice while he was in office.

First, I don't see any evidence of a crime. I can appreciate that you feel something wrong was done. And mistakes may have been made, but I don't see anything criminal.

Second, I don't see how it gets us out of Iraq or solves the problems with the economy or any other practical good. You know that there's no way Bush or Cheney or Rove or anyone else high enough up to satisfy you is ever going to see the inside of a prison so the money you'd spend to try would be wasted. The same way money was wasted pursuing Clinton. It's just a game of politics at it's nastiest.

Third, I'd feel the same way if it was a Democratic administration and Republicans were going to try to waste money to give them a black eye.

As soon as you agree Clinton committed a felony by lying to a grand jury, we'll talk.

Perjury - MSN Encarta

Perjury, in criminal law, willful false statement made under oath with respect to a material matter, either in a legal proceeding, as by a witness at a trial, or in matters in which an oath is authorized or required by law, as in an affidavit affecting title to property. To constitute perjury in a legal proceeding it is not necessary that the offender know the statement would affect the determination of the case in which it is uttered; it is sufficient if the statement might have affected such a proceeding. A misstatement by a witness, made through inadvertence or mistake, does not, however, constitute perjury. A violation of a promissory oath, as, for example, the oath of office taken by a judge, does not warrant prosecution for perjury.

It was immaterial to the case what consensual sex the man had.

Last edited:
I can't believe anyone can get up the energy to keep hitting the ground where the corpse of the horse used to be.

What exactly is to be gained here? Say you manage to somehow prove Bush did something wrong... then what? We all get in the time machine and go back for a do over? I'm sure someone will have some kind of idealistic answer but I'm not interested in that, I want the practical answer.

Nixon was pardoned. Chaney and Rumsfeld worked for Nixon. Had Nixon not been pardoned, Chaney and Rumsfeld would not have had careers in politics.

So Nixon shouldn't have been pardon'ed.

So what about all the people that helped Bush lie us into a war? If we don't understand the facts, then these people can run for office in the future. Do you want that? Liars who would lie us into a war?

So we elected the same evil pricks that lied us into Viet Nam. Why? Because American voters like you want to put the past behind you.

People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

And, these bastards want to write a fake history!!! Fuck that!!!!

It's almost as if you don't think you can handle the truth.

Nixon was pardoned. Chaney and Rumsfeld worked for Nixon. Had Nixon not been pardoned, Chaney and Rumsfeld would not have had careers in politics.

So what about all the people that helped Bush lie us into a war? If we don't understand the facts, then these people can run for office in the future. Do you want that? Liars who would lie us into a war?

So we elected the same evil pricks that lied us into Viet Nam. Why? Because American voters like you want to put the past behind you.

and clinton committed a felony and you look the other way, don't you?

And they got it.

You are a sheeple! And I'll admit Clinton committed purgery. Who wouldn't have done that though when asked if you ever cheated on your wife.

Get over it. The question should have never been asked.

Say, how do you feel that when Congress asked Karl Rove or Harriet Meiers to even come to Capitol Hill to testify, Rove and Meiers told Congress to go fuck themselves.

So you hate Clinton for lying but you wouldn't have minded if he just never showed up to be questioned? Maybe he should have not went to talk to Ken Starr. He should have claimed "executive privilage".

You do realize this is in the Conspiracy Theory section, right?

It's more like I don't think we have a time machine to go back and change anything.

Starting a war for profit or sticking a cigar in Monica's hoochie. Let me think, which is a high crime. Which is worth impeachment.

I didn't overlook it. You shoved it down our throats for Clinton's entire second term.

Why is it you see the crimes of Republicans as never meaning anything.

We can find the people who cheated and broke the law and put them in prison.

Personally I think its a case of treason in a country that desides by elections.

What you sugest is to just ignore crime and allow them to go unpunished .

This is the very reason Bush politized the department of Justice, so that Americans could have no justice while he was in office.

First, I don't see any evidence of a crime. I can appreciate that you feel something wrong was done. And mistakes may have been made, but I don't see anything criminal. Because you refuse to look, tell me everything you know about the floridas felons list?

Second, I don't see how it gets us out of Iraq or solves the problems with the economy or any other practical good. You know that there's no way Bush or Cheney or Rove or anyone else high enough up to satisfy you is ever going to see the inside of a prison so the money you'd spend to try would be wasted. The same way money was wasted pursuing Clinton. It's just a game of politics at it's nastiest.Prosicuting crime is never a waste of time, you invite repete offenders when you dont prosicute crime.

Third, I'd feel the same way if it was a Democratic administration and Republicans were going to try to waste money to give them a black eye.
I doubt it very highly.

As soon as you agree Clinton committed a felony by lying to a grand jury, we'll talk.

Perjury - MSN Encarta

Perjury, in criminal law, willful false statement made under oath with respect to a material matter, either in a legal proceeding, as by a witness at a trial, or in matters in which an oath is authorized or required by law, as in an affidavit affecting title to property. To constitute perjury in a legal proceeding it is not necessary that the offender know the statement would affect the determination of the case in which it is uttered; it is sufficient if the statement might have affected such a proceeding. A misstatement by a witness, made through inadvertence or mistake, does not, however, constitute perjury. A violation of a promissory oath, as, for example, the oath of office taken by a judge, does not warrant prosecution for perjury.

It was immaterial to the case what consensual sex the man had.

he was asked what kind of relationship he had, if any with Ms. Lewinsky.

You do realize this is in the Conspiracy Theory section, right?

It's more like I don't think we have a time machine to go back and change anything.

You asked me what is to be gained. I say, "it is important to know what really happened, otherwise, in the future, they'll just do it again and lie us into another war.

And they got it.

You are a sheeple! And I'll admit Clinton committed purgery. Who wouldn't have done that though when asked if you ever cheated on your wife.

Say, how do you feel that when Congress asked Karl Rove or Harriet Meiers to even come to Capitol Hill to testify, Rove and Meiers told Congress to go fuck themselves.

So you hate Clinton for lying but you wouldn't have minded if he just never showed up to be questioned? Maybe he should have not went to talk to Ken Starr. He should have claimed "executive privilage".

He wasn't being investigated for "cheating on his wife". He was being investigated for sexual harassment.

Big diff.

Starting a war for profit or sticking a cigar in Monica's hoochie. Let me think, which is a high crime. Which is worth impeachment.

I didn't overlook it. You shoved it down our throats for Clinton's entire second term.

He commited a crime and you looked the other way. doesn't matter what he lied about. and half the democrats voted for the "War of Profit" including Pelosi who continued to finance the war after she had control of the purse.

And they got it.

No. Rove and Meiers should have testified.

"The champions of sexual harassment law -- those who crusaded for million dollar punitive damage fines and jury trials for sexual harassers, those who strenuously argued that powerful males having sex with young subservient females was inherently exploitative -- are now telling us that it's okay for the president of the United States to be sexually serviced by an infatuated young intern. Liberals, lawyers and feminists who previously demanded that a crude joke or two should result in the rejection of a Supreme Court nominee are now arguing that it's not only acceptable to have power-imbalanced sexual relations in the workplace, but that it's also okay to lie about it under oath in a sexual harassment trial...

"The only reason Mr. Starr has the right to ask the president any question whatsoever about his sexual relationships, consensual or not, is that questions about his sexual conduct arose directly from the Paula Jones sexual harassment case.

What the champions of the current sexual harassment laws are now witnessing is the predictable outcome of their overly punitive quest to eliminate all questionable sexuality from the workplace. Investigations by the sex police are inevitably what a country gets when it drags hundreds of thousands of dollars in punitive damage fines for sexual harassment through corporate and political America."
Reaping the Consequences

Reaping the Consequences

I can't figure out why democratic women cut Clinton so much slack after he treated those women like shit. They wouldnt give their bosses any slack if they were being harassed like that.

He wasn't being investigated for "cheating on his wife". He was being investigated for sexual harassment.

Big diff.

And the Monica thing was a consentual affair by all accounts, that is not material

He commited a crime and you looked the other way. doesn't matter what he lied about. and half the democrats voted for the "War of Profit" including Pelosi who continued to finance the war after she had control of the purse.

1. Yes it does matter what the crime is. Only a fucking idiot doesn't think so.

2. Even Republicans admit Bush/Chaney gave them mis information on Saddam. So your "even democrats voted for it" come back is bullshit and it leads me to believe that you will open your mouth and swallow whatever GW Bush ejaculates into your craving mouth. :lol:

Big diff.

And the Monica thing was a consentual affair by all accounts, that is not material

He was being charged with sexual harassment by Paula Jones. The prosecutors tried to show he has a habit of having sex with people that work for him. and how do you know it was consensual? She WORKED for him.

Forum List

Back