Bush did steal Florida and Ohio

OMG you people are fast. I don't think I'm cut out for the Conspiracy Theory forum. I don't want to call anyone names and I can't keep up with the fast and furious posting style. Especially the 'tell me everything you know about Florida felons' type stuff. Huh? Tell you everything... what so I can forget something and you can go Aha! Um... no thanks. Remember I'm the one that doesn't understand why you're all jumping up and down and excited about this, you're certainly not going to give me homework assignments. Pfffft.

and how did he come up in this thread?

because you want to ignore the Bush crimes.

Clinton was fully investigated and never charged with a crime.

You wont agree to even investigate a crime that is treason on the Bush side.

i am not ignoring Bush's "crimes" you dumb ****. Did Bill Clinton lie about weapons of mass destruction? because he sure as fuck thought Saddam had them.

litsten you tainwallow CLINTON WAS Investigated , no one was willing to charge him with a crime.

Bush has not been investigated you fuckwit.

We want him investigated for the crimes.
listen you stupid moron, Bush has been investigated 6 ways from sunday
and there is NOTHING to charge him with

That's what you guys always say. He was impeached for perjury.

"The trial proceedings were largely party-line, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 55 senators voted not guilty, and 45 voted guilty on the perjury charge."

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bush doesn't have anything like that on his record. And he won't. Give it up.

I love how you use Wiki but are soooo strick about what we use as sources.

That's ok though. I expect the hypocricy from right wingers.

OMG you people are fast. I don't think I'm cut out for the Conspiracy Theory forum. I don't want to call anyone names and I can't keep up with the fast and furious posting style. Especially the 'tell me everything you know about Florida felons' type stuff. Huh? Tell you everything... what so I can forget something and you can go Aha! Um... no thanks. Remember I'm the one that doesn't understand why you're all jumping up and down and excited about this, you're certainly not going to give me homework assignments. Pfffft.

I was talking about the Florida felons list, if you dont know what I'm talking about here you have no idea what the evidence against the Bush admin is.

If you refuse to listen to facts that are backed up by court documents then how can you even make up your mind about what happened?

i am not ignoring Bush's "crimes" you dumb ****. Did Bill Clinton lie about weapons of mass destruction? because he sure as fuck thought Saddam had them.

litsten you tainwallow CLINTON WAS Investigated , no one was willing to charge him with a crime.

Who investigated Bush?

That's what you guys always say. He was impeached for perjury.

"The trial proceedings were largely party-line, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 55 senators voted not guilty, and 45 voted guilty on the perjury charge."

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bush doesn't have anything like that on his record. And he won't. Give it up.

I love how you use Wiki but are soooo strick about what we use as sources.

That's ok though. I expect the hypocricy from right wingers.

Wiki works for things that EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS, dimwit.

For anything that's being debated, it's worthless.

Who investigated Bush?

You know, people have to actually believe he did something criminal to initiate an investigation.

Didn't happen, isn't going to.

Meanwhile.....

"Sen. Hillary Clinton has declined to return $170,000 in campaign contributions from individuals at a company accused of widespread sexual harassment, and whose CEO is a disbarred lawyer with a criminal record, federal campaign records show.

The federal government has accused the Illinois management consulting firm, International Profit Associates, or IPA, of a brazen pattern of sexual harassment including "sexual assaults," "degrading anti-female language" and "obscene suggestions."
Clinton Accepts Donations From Firm Accused Of Widespread Sexual Harassment

The Clintons, like the Obamas, are criminal thugs.

Who investigated Bush?

The Bush Federal Prosecutors.

Not the ones that refused to do GW Bush's political bidding, but the ones that Bush put in after he fired the good ones.

Here was a good one:

Former U.S. Attorney David Iglesias selected as Gitmo prosecutor.

In an interview with a local New Mexico station today, fired U.S. Attorney David Iglesias, a JAG corps member, said that he has been tapped to be part of a special team of prosecutors for Guantanamo detainees. “One hundred percent of what I’m doing is prosecuting terrorist cases out of Guantanamo,” he explained. “We want to make sure that those terrorists that did commit acts will be brought to justice — and those that did not will be released.” Watch it:

Who investigated Bush?

You know, people have to actually believe he did something criminal to initiate an investigation.

Meanwhile.....

"Sen. Hillary Clinton has declined to return $170,000 in campaign contributions from individuals at a company accused of widespread sexual harassment, and whose CEO is a disbarred lawyer with a criminal record, federal campaign records show.

The federal government has accused the Illinois management consulting firm, International Profit Associates, or IPA, of a brazen pattern of sexual harassment including "sexual assaults," "degrading anti-female language" and "obscene suggestions."

Bush put a Democrat in prison just to win his seat Allie.

He lied us into a war.

If you say Kosovo was a lie, first, prove it, second, lets compare the death and cost totals.

Who investigated Bush?

Meanwhile.....

He lied us into a war.

If you say Kosovo was a lie, first, prove it, second, lets compare the death and cost totals.

You're a retard if you believe your shit; otherwise, you're just a liar.

I think that's a big time move by Obama. He could have picked all left wing Democrats, but he's working with guys like David Iglacius?

It isn't like Iglacius is popular in the Republican party. But he is a true conservative.

Allie, this is the kind of guy you should be worshipping. Instead, you worship the people that took over the party from guys like this guy.

But you are too stupid to understand.

Or, you are such a racist bible thumper, that nothing matters to you except welfare and abortion.

Meanwhile.....

He lied us into a war.

You're a retard if you believe your shit; otherwise, you're just a liar.

Then I'm a retard. And you are a joke.

I was talking about the Florida felons list, if you dont know what I'm talking about here you have no idea what the evidence against the Bush admin is.

If you refuse to listen to facts that are backed up by court documents then how can you even make up your mind about what happened?

How do you make the logical leap from "I'm not your bitch to give essay assignments to" to "I don't know what the Florida felons list is"? Incredible. It's like you have 2 random thoughts and you just connect them together. "Sometimes clouds form into shapes that look like animals... " "I like chocolate" Ding! Seriously, I don't think this is my kind of discussion, I'm not "flexible" enough to follow along. I'm going to unsub the thread, have fun beating that spot on the ground where the dead horse used to be.

I think that's a big time move by Obama. He could have picked all left wing Democrats, but he's working with guys like David Iglacius?

It isn't like Iglacius is popular in the Republican party. But he is a true conservative.

Allie, this is the kind of guy you should be worshipping. Instead, you worship the people that took over the party from guys like this guy.

But you are too stupid to understand.

Or, you are such a racist bible thumper, that nothing matters to you except welfare and abortion.
really?
he's a conservative?
what are his credentials?

How do you make the logical leap from "I'm not your bitch to give essay assignments to" to "I don't know what the Florida felons list is"? Incredible. It's like you have 2 random thoughts and you just connect them together. "Sometimes clouds form into shapes that look like animals... " "I like chocolate" Ding! Seriously, I don't think this is my kind of discussion, I'm not "flexible" enough to follow along. I'm going to unsub the thread, have fun beating that spot on the ground where the dead horse used to be.

Like I said you are making up your mind that they did nothing without looking at the evidence. When I asked you what you KNOW about it you dont have to look up anything to answer the question.

I was merely asking you what you knew about it. You dont know anything about it which means you havent even looked at the evidence that Bush cheated and you think no one should investigate?

I can't believe anyone can get up the energy to keep hitting the ground where the corpse of the horse used to be.

What exactly is to be gained here? Say you manage to somehow prove Bush did something wrong... then what? We all get in the time machine and go back for a do over? I'm sure someone will have some kind of idealistic answer but I'm not interested in that, I want the practical answer.

Nixon was pardoned. Chaney and Rumsfeld worked for Nixon. Had Nixon not been pardoned, Chaney and Rumsfeld would not have had careers in politics.

So Nixon shouldn't have been pardon'ed.

So what about all the people that helped Bush lie us into a war? If we don't understand the facts, then these people can run for office in the future. Do you want that? Liars who would lie us into a war?

So we elected the same evil pricks that lied us into Viet Nam. Why? Because American voters like you want to put the past behind you.

People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

And, these bastards want to write a fake history!!! Fuck that!!!!

It's almost as if you don't think you can handle the truth.

they don't need to write a revised history, you're doing fine all by yourself.

i don't remember LBJ coming back to life to serve as POTUS the past 8 years, have you got a link handy?

damn, you can't make this shit up.
:rofl:

Forum List

Back